Author Topic: Axxelle  (Read 3249 times)

Offline sarahhellcat

Axxelle
« on: July 27, 2024, 05:04:28 AM »
Has anyone tried Axxelle on Keen? I saw a review on her somewhere else saying she is very good with timeline predictions. She’s a little expensive so I’m a bit hesitant to try her out just yet.

Offline applecheeks

Re: Axxelle
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2024, 09:34:15 PM »
I can't take someone serious who uses such a heavily photo-shopped picture. They don't even look human thanks to the unnatural facial sculpting. I stay away from readers with obvious fake photos. How can you trust someone who presents themselves dishonestly?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 11:14:19 PM »
Expensive? Hellafying overpriced. I saw her mentioned on Reddit and her personal site was there https://www.alexabloome.com/services. An annual subscription is $5,000. WHO TF is paying this? Further down it's $75,000 for a couples package.

MAKES
NO
SENSE.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 11:16:39 PM by HornetKick »

Offline sarahhellcat

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2024, 12:24:40 AM »
I can't take someone serious who uses such a heavily photo-shopped picture. They don't even look human thanks to the unnatural facial sculpting. I stay away from readers with obvious fake photos. How can you trust someone who presents themselves dishonestly?

Haha! I was thinking the same thing! I found her TikTok and was like, she looks like a robot. I always get skeeved by super edited photos. Make no sense. But, you’re right. How can I trust someone who can’t even except the way they look naturally?

Offline sarahhellcat

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2024, 12:27:39 AM »
Expensive? Hellafying overpriced. I saw her mentioned on Reddit and her personal site was there https://www.alexabloome.com/services. An annual subscription is $5,000. WHO TF is paying this? Further down it's $75,000 for a couples package.

MAKES
NO
SENSE.

We must of saw the same review, lol! I saw her website and couldn’t even believe those prices. I’m even hesitant to pay $20/miniute. But, if someone has $75Gs to throw around I’m in the wrong business. Lol

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2024, 04:07:55 AM »
That is an AI creation. Trust me. I work in the field.

MAKES
NO
SENSE.

Offline ANF353

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2024, 09:16:36 PM »
I’ve spoken to her a few times and she has never been correct, especially on timing.

Offline jackY

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2024, 09:48:13 PM »
But that's her "specialty"... ;)

I’ve spoken to her a few times and she has never been correct, especially on timing.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2024, 09:53:19 PM »
Her reviews are wild. She seems quite popular

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2024, 01:54:40 AM »
Charging $20 a minute is just disgusting. She's online 24 hrs a day .. seems shady af.

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2024, 05:52:21 PM »
It's not ideal. The last advisor I spoke with on Keen shared that the platform is taking something like 60% of what they charge just trying to make a decent wage. Sucks for everyone-readers and clients. The ones who have been charging 50-60 per minute from day one? I honestly don't know who pays that kind of money.

Charging $20 a minute is just disgusting. She's online 24 hrs a day .. seems shady af.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2024, 04:42:14 PM »
lol I honestly can’t believe I paid that price at one time but she was right! She told me the following  just by names:

“Well if you guys are not already going through a little bit of a stagnant period, I want you to expect that to happen”. She was right, at the time I got this reading we hadn’t talked since March 31st and that was when I met his family and he went ghost.

She said “I fully expect things to re-harmonize between the two of you within the next 14 so that’s within the next 14 days or one to four weeks” … it took 4 weeks for him to reach out again from this date smh.

She also said “But before we get to that point, I do want you to expect a little bit of an emotional roller coaster with quite a few periods of hot and cold, and moment in which he seems almost withdrawn completely”. True…

Said he was hyper focused on finances and relationships aren’t the forefront of his thinking… I can’t verify this because when he came back he didn’t explain what happened just apologized, said he was wrong, flew me out to make up for things.

She also said “you should know though that in 2024 you will be presented with a couple of other options that are very well suited for you not only energetically But also from Love language, perspective and communication perspective will be very well suited for you” I am currently talking to two other men besides him so she was right about that. I ended up having options. Both of them are definitely better than him in regards to communication.

Was she right about all of this? YEA but would I spend $20 a minute again? Absolutely not 😭 I’m sorry… that’s just ridiculous. Not for a man anyway but maybe for career predictions idk.

Offline sai07

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2024, 06:32:05 PM »
She was off on timing for me. Wouldn’t go back to her again.

Offline artsygirlms

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2024, 07:49:17 PM »
She's new on bitwine so I read with her. I feel like she was good. I am going to see what happens and report back. My timeframe is end of August/Sept 1-5

lol I honestly can’t believe I paid that price at one time but she was right! She told me the following  just by names:

“Well if you guys are not already going through a little bit of a stagnant period, I want you to expect that to happen”. She was right, at the time I got this reading we hadn’t talked since March 31st and that was when I met his family and he went ghost.

She said “I fully expect things to re-harmonize between the two of you within the next 14 so that’s within the next 14 days or one to four weeks” … it took 4 weeks for him to reach out again from this date smh.

She also said “But before we get to that point, I do want you to expect a little bit of an emotional roller coaster with quite a few periods of hot and cold, and moment in which he seems almost withdrawn completely”. True…

Said he was hyper focused on finances and relationships aren’t the forefront of his thinking… I can’t verify this because when he came back he didn’t explain what happened just apologized, said he was wrong, flew me out to make up for things.

She also said “you should know though that in 2024 you will be presented with a couple of other options that are very well suited for you not only energetically But also from Love language, perspective and communication perspective will be very well suited for you” I am currently talking to two other men besides him so she was right about that. I ended up having options. Both of them are definitely better than him in regards to communication.

Was she right about all of this? YEA but would I spend $20 a minute again? Absolutely not 😭 I’m sorry… that’s just ridiculous. Not for a man anyway but maybe for career predictions idk.

Offline artsygirlms

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2024, 07:55:02 PM »

It's probably smart of her. It's easy to do a facial recognition search to find out info on a person. Maybe she does this under and assumed name, and has a whole private life she wants to protect. I think it's smart to be honest.

anything