Author Topic: Axxelle  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Mina

Re: Axxelle
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2024, 11:57:40 PM »
I can't take someone serious who uses such a heavily photo-shopped picture. They don't even look human thanks to the unnatural facial sculpting. I stay away from readers with obvious fake photos. How can you trust someone who presents themselves dishonestly?

It's probably smart of her. It's easy to do a facial recognition search to find out info on a person. Maybe she does this under and assumed name, and has a whole private life she wants to protect. I think it's smart to be honest.

I didn’t think the AI was that photo was that bad… but then I went to her website Alexa bloome
https://www.alexabloome.com/services

Honestly, I don’t think she cares, and she probably is good 🤷‍♀️
But after seeing that video on her site …her voice gives me the icke from gypsy ppl I use to see at their private shop, desperately hoping for some good news *you understand*?
Be careful … ugh I’ve been there 5 min for $100 just for some advice or prediction or some kind of reassurance … still not above it either … but after some sleuthing I feel I talked myself out of this one

Offline SGVues

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2024, 10:08:11 AM »
I had a reading with her a couple of months back. It did not resonate with me at all.
As far as her accuracy with the timeline goes, there are only 16 days left of it and I highly doubt it will come to pass. So she said I will meet someone before 18 September 2024, providing specific physical descriptions and financial situation of this person. She said since she is not a remote viewer, she cannot say where I will meet this person but that it will be in the course of my every day living and not through an app. So far nothing, unless there is a miracle and the person drops in from the sky.
Charging the kind of money she does, how can she make predictions as absurd as these and with such confidence, providing exact dates?
I wasted a lot of money on the two readings I had with her. However if the miracle does happen will keep you posted.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 02:22:58 PM by SGVues »

Offline sarahhellcat

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2024, 02:23:49 PM »
I did a reading with Axxelle on 8/12/24. She said there was a wrinkle in communication with my POI (which there is) and it should get better in 1-9 days. It did not. After which she then stated we will have a reharmonization in communication before sept 15.
I reached out to my poi through text on 9/3 and he did answer. I returned the text and so far he hasn’t returned the message. I still have a few more days until the 15th. So I’ll see what happens .

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2024, 05:43:12 PM »
Hi I read with this reader she was very fast though $$$ told Me that I should reach out to my poi or else he wouldn't reach out. She gave me dates until Oct (specific date) thar I'd I reach out then he will respond and could be something. Or else she sees less than 70% chance abd won't vouch for it. I guess I won't be hearing from my poi then 😕  any updates on this reader?

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2024, 12:38:16 AM »
Hey guys, she’s on Bitwine right now and has a special going on for 4 minutes for $30

Offline kika

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2024, 12:44:58 AM »
Bitwine banned me!!!

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2024, 12:56:21 AM »
How do you get banned from Bitwine? Did they give u a reason?

Bitwine banned me!!!

Offline kika

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2024, 02:33:45 AM »
They tried to say I had 2 accounts. I'm like what???

anything