Author Topic: Alice Runyon  (Read 1642 times)

Offline SGVues

Alice Runyon
« on: September 04, 2024, 10:30:22 AM »
Hi All

I wanted to post about my experience on the readings I had with Alice. I could see an old thread on her but it is more than 120 days now so starting this new post. Every reading I have had with Alice so far have been beyond amazing. She reads the mind of my POI like a book. In my last reading with her, she even picked up that I was wearing a new perfume which my POI really liked. I was blown away as it was the very first time I had worn that perfume when I met him that day!

Many of you would have already read with her but for those of you who have not, her strength lies in picking up the thoughts of the person in question and telling you what they may be thinking. Long term predictions do not seem to be her forte but it really helps when you get so much of clarity on what the other person is thinking about you! You need to ask her very specific questions about what the other person is thinking and she will come back with the answers.

Alice is definitely gifted and her rates are reasonable as well. She is very kind and warm and great to talk to.

I am very new to this forum and would love to know your thoughts on her too.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 10:44:05 AM by SGVues »

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Alice Runyon
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2024, 11:07:39 AM »
I went through the other thread and it says, amongst other things,  ' The only thing she said that might be true was he liked the way I smelled lol. He always comments that I smell good so she was probably right' - all my POIs always tell me how nice I smell, too... I think this is quite generic ...? What did she say that you could really, truly validate? If you're OK to share? It also seems like she is a frequent blocker... at least half the reviews mention it.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 12:12:39 PM »
Hello TulipAndSunflowers

Sure happy to share some more details. This is something Alice has never told me before and it was a new perfume I bought and used for the first time ever. She picked that up saying it is a new smell I have not used before. When she said that it appeared that she could almost smell it!  So I was blown away.
In my last reading with her, she picked up the fact that there was an ongoing project which was almost coming to a close which was keeping my POI busy. She was so right about it. This project was finishing in two days of me speaking to Alice.

She picked up what my POI exactly likes about me, the way he communicates too. That he is an introvert and not very good with words. All of this is true.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 12:58:41 PM by SGVues »

Offline love123

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024, 02:35:58 PM »
I read with her about 2 years ago on my past POI and again on a recent POI. It’s scary how much she sounds exactly like them and says things they have told me. Predictions are not her strong suit but she is able to provide a lot of clarity on your POIs current thoughts/feelings.

She’s also extremely cheap, nice and sends free minutes!

Offline SGVues

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2024, 09:32:13 AM »
love 123

Yes I agree with you, Alice is delightful to talk to!

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 10:00:57 PM »
Maybe she read the other thread with everyone sharing how inaccurate and rude she was and has changed her ways. Glad she worked for you guys. A lot of us got really turned off by her attitude.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2024, 08:10:45 AM »
Hi jackY

So was she really rude before and not accurate?
She comes across as a totally different individual now.

Offline jackY

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2024, 02:25:53 PM »
Hi,

Yes, I read with her forever ago and she was dead wrong on the present & predictions (no biggie, it happens and she was super cheap) and when I asked more questions, she got very short with me. I wasn't challenging her, I was simply asking my questions. She got downright nasty. It was one of those interactions that kind of stays with you because you're like-wtf was that??? I'm happy to hear she works for you.

Hi jackY

So was she really rude before and not accurate?
She comes across as a totally different individual now.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2024, 03:36:34 AM »
Sorry to learn about this jackY! Yes she has really been good for me thank you. I guess we need to find a psychic with whom we resonate. Even the best psychics may not suit us all or pick up our individual situations well even though they can for many others. So there is no “one-size-fits-all” when it come to psychics even though the psychics do not say that themselves! I hope you have found one who really works for you!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 03:44:32 AM by SGVues »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2024, 12:25:29 PM »
I read with her last summer. She ran my time asking me for dob and other details and then making me repeat myself. After I repeated my questions she was asking again what my name was etc. She provided 0 psychic information and kept trying to run the clock with questions. I ultimately requested a refund. Thats what I have in my notes.

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2024, 03:34:36 PM »
Yes, it's interesting how everyone connects so differently! I don't get readings that much anymore, but I'm always interested in hearing about others experiences :).

Sorry to learn about this jackY! Yes she has really been good for me thank you. I guess we need to find a psychic with whom we resonate. Even the best psychics may not suit us all or pick up our individual situations well even though they can for many others. So there is no “one-size-fits-all” when it come to psychics even though the psychics do not say that themselves! I hope you have found one who really works for you!

Offline SGVues

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2024, 03:56:12 PM »
I read with her last summer. She ran my time asking me for dob and other details and then making me repeat myself. After I repeated my questions she was asking again what my name was etc. She provided 0 psychic information and kept trying to run the clock with questions. I ultimately requested a refund. Thats what I have in my notes.
[/quote

That would have been so frustrating for you! Sorry to hear that KarinaR!
She seems to have changed for the better.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2024, 05:45:15 PM »
She is a fairly tale reader do not recommend

Offline SGVues

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2024, 12:33:38 AM »
Thanks for sharing appleeyes75!
As far as my readings with her are concerned, she has picked up amazing details about myself and my POI which are true. I am amazed at her psychic abilities. Future prediction is not her thing so ‘fairy tale’ reading does not apply to her as far as I am concerned. I don’t ask her about the future. She has given me answers in relation to my POI which are true. So I cannot deny that. She has also given me some unpleasant details which are remarkable and true. So not what everything she has told me is positive. I believe she has unique psychic abilities of tapping into a person’s mind. She is truly gifted.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 12:37:57 AM by SGVues »