Author Topic: My Ultimate List of Readers  (Read 1947 times)

Offline FreeBre

My Ultimate List of Readers
« on: July 22, 2024, 05:16:17 PM »
Hey yall. I’ve been getting readings on and off and lurking this thread for many years. I’ve had my share of binges and have come a long way to the point now where I have a strong list of readers that work for me, or have worked for me, as well as the lessons that I’ve learned.

First things first, binges. I know a lot of us on here have spend ridiculous amounts of money binging trying to get answers. I have learned that instead of letting my anxiety lead, it’s better to build a good rapport with readers who are accurate who you trust and spending money on that rather than hopping from reader to reader, most of which who just guess and have no ability whatsoever. I have read with almost every reader, on every site mentioned on this forum, on every platform. Yes it was very expensive and no I’m not proud of it. But if this thread can help people not to go down the rabbit hole I went down, then it’s worth it.

Let’s start with Timing:
Timing is fluid and if you believe in psychics you believe in metaphysical things that we do not or cannot understand. Time is one of those things that very few people will really be able to nail down perfectly, and I do not think a psychic isn’t gifted simply because they didn’t get timing correct on an issue. It’s incredibly hard and almost impossible. That being said, Leeloo’s Esoteric Corner on bitwine has been the best for timing with me. She can straight up pull some numbers out of her brain and about 80% of the time they are right. Kisha used to be good with timing but as y’all know she has since retired.

My Personal List of Heavy Hitters:
Hilary80 (keen) is my top go to. I have read with her for years and even if she doesn’t get all of the details right, the big picture is almost always right for me. Many people tend to go to psychics to ask them about the same thing over and over and over, or when a small development happens in the situation they run to confirm and see what else happens. To me, this starts to make things inaccurate. Do the reading, keep notes, detach from the outcome and let it happen.

Cookie (Spiritualist Reader on Keen) is great, but I can’t stand waiting in her line. She has that many clients for a reason. With her you kind of have to weed out the valuable knowledge from her “cookieisms” lol but she straight up told me when I first started a relationship with a man, what the relationship would turn into years and years down the line. She got the overall picture even though I couldn’t see it for myself at the time.

Mattie (CP) she is a gem but I don’t read with her often. She got a lot of things right as well as a lot of things wrong for me. Partially this was my fault for getting repeat readings and I honestly should’ve stuck with her initial reading. I would stick with her for big details. And if something pops out to her that you didn’t ask for, it’s usually right.

Lisa Dianne (Keen) is a wonderful empath and nothing more. She’s good when you wanna know what someone is thinking and she’s still affordable, but do not ask her for any predictions whatsoever. She’s not psychic.

Judi’s Inner Light (keen) also a great empath with an incredible ability to remote view. I’ve had her tell me a friend was sitting on the couch drinking, when that actually what they were doing in real time. But, her readings usually aren’t worth much unless you wanna know how they are feeling right now today. She isn’t psychic.

Scott Angel (keen) I know he’s usually very negative with predictions and people kinda hate him here, but I have actually used him for mediumship. I have had a few people pass away and needed help finding some things they left around and he was straight up able to help me find them. He definitely connects with the dead. Not the nicest guy, but if you can get past his attitude, it’s like he has a phone line to the other side.

Northstar Julie (Keen) is also pretty spot on. She has a big picture reader for me when I wanna know what to expect from a situation to either get my hopes up about a situation or not. Her details are hit or miss but in uncharted territory, whatever she says the overall energy or outcome of a situation will be, she’s usually right if I don’t do something to change it.

Wendy Janae (Keen) is someone I don’t see posted here alot, probably because she’s really blunt and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. She is probably the best empath I’ve ever come across. It’s like she has the persons brain hooked up to a TV and she’s explaining to you how they feel while watching the show. Many don’t like her because she asks really important questions about YOU. She was one of the readers that helped be stop bingeing. She asked me straight up, “if you have to keep calling about the same person, aren’t you kinda betraying yourself by constantly having to ask what someone feels about you instead of being open to someone you don’t have to ask about?”, she clocked it. Right on the head. When you’re really ready to hear how a person feels, but most importantly, what’s best for you, she’s your gal.

These are my go to readers now and I typically void anyone else because I’m satisfied with them all. Keep in mind the future is always ultimately up to you. Psychics and readers, are to be used as tools to navigate and make decisions. A lot of us lose our path when we get so anxious and wrapped up in knowing the unknown that we spend our hard earned money on a “maybe”, and I’m so glad I’m on my way to breaking that cycle. Pick a reading, commit to it. Detach from it, and use it as a tool to do what you want and need to do. We aren’t just here waiting for stuff to happen to us, checking notes and dates and readings. Use readers gifts to your advantage and grab life by the horns !
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 10:25:32 PM by FreeBre »

Offline Lys

Re: My Ultimate List of Readers
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2024, 05:55:13 PM »
Hey yall. I’ve been getting readings on and off and lurking this thread for many years. I’ve had my share of binges and have come a long way to the point now where I have a strong list of readers that work for me, or have worked for me, as well as the lessons that I’ve learned.

First things first, binges. I know a lot of us on here have spend ridiculous amounts of money binging trying to get answers. I have learned that instead of letting my anxiety lead, it’s better to build a good rapport with readers who are accurate who you trust and spending money on that rather than hopping from reader to reader, most of which who just guess and have no ability whatsoever. I have read with almost every reader, on every site mentioned on this forum, on every platform. Yes it was very expensive and no I’m not proud of it. But if this thread can help people not to go down the rabbit hole I went down, then it’s worth it.

Let’s start with Timing:
Timing is fluid and if you believe in psychics you believe in metaphysical things that we do not or cannot understand. Time is one of those things that very few people will really be able to nail down perfectly, and I do not think a psychic isn’t gifted simply because they didn’t get timing correct on an issue. It’s incredibly hard and almost impossible. That being said, Leeloo’s Esoteric Corner on bitwine has been the best for timing with me. She can straight up pull some numbers out of her brain and about 80% of the time they are right. Kisha used to be good with timing but as y’all know she has since retired.

Hilary80 (keen) is my top go to. I have read with her for years and even if she doesn’t get all of the details right, the big picture is almost always right for me. Many people tend to go to psychics to ask them about the same thing over and over and over, or when a small development happens in the situation they run to confirm and see what else happens. To me, this starts to make things inaccurate. Do the reading, keep notes, detach from the outcome and let it happen.

Cookie (Spiritualist Reader on Keen) is great, but I can’t stand waiting in her line. She has that many clients for a reason. With her you kind of have to weed out the valuable knowledge from her “cookieisms” lol but she straight up told me when I first started a relationship with a man, what the relationship would turn into years and years down the line. She got the overall picture even though I couldn’t see it for myself at the time.

Mattie (CP) she is a gem but I don’t read with her often. She got a lot of things right as well as a lot of things wrong for me. Partially this was my fault for getting repeat readings and I honestly should’ve stuck with her initial reading. I would stick with her for big details. And if something pops out to her that you didn’t ask for, it’s usually right.

Lisa Dianne (Keen) is a wonderful empath and nothing more. She’s good when you wanna know what someone is thinking and she’s still affordable, but do not ask her for any predictions whatsoever. She’s not psychic.

Judi’s Inner Light (keen) also a great empath with an incredible ability to remote view. I’ve had her tell me a friend was sitting on the couch drinking, when that actually what they were doing in real time. But, her readings usually aren’t worth much unless you wanna know how they are feeling right now today. She isn’t psychic.

Scott Angel (keen) I know he’s usually very negative with predictions and people kinda hate him here, but I have actually used him for mediumship. I have had a few people pass away and needed help finding some things they left around and he was straight up able to help me find them. He definitely connects with the dead. Not the nicest guy, but if you can get past his attitude, it’s like he has a phone line to the other side.

Northstar Julie (Keen) is also pretty spot on. She has a big picture reader for me when I wanna know what to expect from a situation to either get my hopes up about a situation or not. Her details are hit or miss but in uncharted territory, whatever she says the overall energy or outcome of a situation will be, she’s usually right if I don’t do something to change it.

Wendy Janae (Keen) is someone I don’t see posted here alot, probably because she’s really blunt and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. She is probably the best empath I’ve ever come across. It’s like she has the persons brain hooked up to a TV and she’s explaining to you how they feel while watching the show. Many don’t like her because she asks really important questions about YOU. She was one of the readers that helped be stop binging. She asked me straight up, “if you have to keep calling about the same person, aren’t you kinda betraying yourself by constantly having to ask what someone feels about you instead of being open to someone you don’t have to ask about?”, she clocked it. Right on the head. When you’re really ready to hear how a person feels, but most importantly, what’s best for you, she’s your gal.

These are my go to readers now and I typically void anyone else because I’m satisfied with them all. Keep in mind the future is always ultimately up to you. Psychics and readers, are to be used as tools to navigate and make decisions. A lot of us lose our path when we get so anxious and wrapped up in knowing the unknown that we spend our hard earned money on a “maybe”, and I’m so glad I’m on my way to breaking that cycle. Pick a reading, commit to it. Detach from it, and use it as a tool to do what you want and need to do. We aren’t just here waiting for stuff to happen to us, checking notes and dates and readings. Use readers gifts to your advantage and grab life by the horns !

I tried Wendy and I was disappointed to be honest. Also she’s the only reader who said the opposite of all the others

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 09:51:05 PM »
Mattie has been absolutely phenomenal for me. She has been the only one that has picked up almost everything so far accurately, and some of it hasn’t been what I was hoping for. Her timing at most has been a month off. Now for the very very sad part, she hasn’t been able to connect with me the last few reads and I had to have no readings. This KILLS me as she has been the only one that has predicted some really crazy ass stuff and I really really could use her right now. As stated I am in one of the not so great moments that she was the ONLY one to see the situation. I’d love to hear what she feels the outcome will be

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 10:17:08 PM »

Let’s start with Timing:

Wendy Janae (Keen) is someone I don’t see posted here alot, probably because she’s really blunt and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. She is probably the best empath I’ve ever come across. It’s like she has the persons brain hooked up to a TV and she’s explaining to you how they feel while watching the show. Many don’t like her because she asks really important questions about YOU. She was one of the readers that helped be stop binging. She asked me straight up, “if you have to keep calling about the same person, aren’t you kinda betraying yourself by constantly having to ask what someone feels about you instead of being open to someone you don’t have to ask about?”, she clocked it. Right on the head. When you’re really ready to hear how a person feels, but most importantly, what’s best for you, she’s your gal.

I tried Wendy and I was disappointed to be honest. Also she’s the only reader who said the opposite of all the others

Honestly this has been my experience with her too and she’s been right. She picks up on inner feelings so she doesn’t really make predictions. But when it comes to outcome, it usually lines up with exactly how she said they feel in the end.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2024, 03:32:14 PM »

Let’s start with Timing:

Wendy Janae (Keen) is someone I don’t see posted here alot, probably because she’s really blunt and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. She is probably the best empath I’ve ever come across. It’s like she has the persons brain hooked up to a TV and she’s explaining to you how they feel while watching the show. Many don’t like her because she asks really important questions about YOU. She was one of the readers that helped be stop bingeing. She asked me straight up, “if you have to keep calling about the same person, aren’t you kinda betraying yourself by constantly having to ask what someone feels about you instead of being open to someone you don’t have to ask about?”, she clocked it. Right on the head. When you’re really ready to hear how a person feels, but most importantly, what’s best for you, she’s your gal.

Has Hilary80 ever told you that she doesn’t do timelines?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2024, 04:22:15 PM »

Let’s start with Timing:

Has Hilary80 ever told you that she doesn’t do timelines?

Thanks for sharing all of this! I love it when people list out readers they really like. :)

Offline sai07

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2024, 06:02:56 PM »

Let’s start with Timing:

I agree with your assessment of Lisa Dianne and Wendy Jane.
I have not had the pleasure of reading with NorthStarJulie. If I weren't on my journey off psychics, would likely have tried her.

anything