Author Topic: "I'm getting a two..."  (Read 1461 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

"I'm getting a two..."
« on: July 19, 2024, 12:56:22 PM »
Hi guys, Sorry, didn't know where to post this, but been meaning to post in a while...
Exactly HOW are readers getting timeframe predictions? Does anyone know?
So many of them say "I'm getting a 2... " or "I'm seeing 6 and 4" etc ... like how are they coming up with these numbers, because to me it often sounds so random and made up? Do they get a vision of the number? Do they pick a card, say 2 of cups - yeah im getting a two? Could be 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years..,?? :D I've been wondering about this for a while now... anyone has a clue? ::) Not that these timeframes are ever accurate anyway...  ;D

Offline Natashanyc

Re: "I'm getting a two..."
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024, 01:54:57 PM »
I’ve never asked for contact, but if it did come up in the read it was voluntary. The advisor would either see it intuitively or use the cards to decipher the timeframe. You’re right tho, most times it’s bullsht but I think it’s possible those who are talented can pick up timing. Sometimes they pick up general timing or seasons. I have had an advisor tell me for example “this person will do XYZ very soon” and it happened the next week. I had an advisor tell me “so and so will happen in November by thanksgiving” and it did. Someone posted on a diff forum, each tarot category has a different meaning of timing. If I find it again I’ll post it bc I can’t remember off top of my head.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2024, 06:13:19 PM »
Thank you, Natasha.
I have gotten so many different timeframe predictions this time - with none panning out - while in the past, I was lucky with getting timeframes that came to pass... now I am starting to believe that it's kinda made up . Unless, they come up with this themselves - as you said.
I also read one member's profile the other day. They got a contact prediction years ago, with 95% of readers reassuring them that he'd come back and contact within this and that timeframe etc etc ... they kept pushing the timeframes.. until, eventually, the member's POI got married to someone else like two years later- wow!! And some of those readers who gave the member false hope were proper big names on here ... madness. I am not looking to read with anyone right now, but if you have anyone you trust with timeframes, pls PM me, might need it in the future... :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2024, 10:23:00 PM »
Yea I know that feeling. But don’t get too hung up on timing. Just let things play out and if they don’t play out, mentally move on. I don’t think she’s an expert in timing but she had a few hits for me and sometimes she was right but timing was off so I don’t want to overly glorify this person. Timing is hard to predict. I believe if an advisor gives a prediction and it happens but the timing is off, they are still a good advisor. Time is too fluid. Also when you stop thinking about things, that’s when they happen.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2024, 05:17:44 PM by Natashanyc »

anything