Author Topic: HELP me please  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Adrianna99

HELP me please
« on: July 18, 2024, 09:37:18 PM »
Please disregard my message, asking for help has only caused me more anxiety, thank you
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 04:14:18 PM by Adrianna99 »

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: HELP me please
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2024, 09:58:49 PM »
Why won't they let you create a new profile? How about getting a new (second hand) phone, new SIM, new email and a new PayPal account?  ;) That is quite a bit of work, but can't see why it wouldn't work?

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 09:59:26 PM »
Hey, so I´ve created a topic about this in the past but no one actually had any info. I´m trying to contact Riley from California Psychics
https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychics/riley-6554
The thing is CP closed my account and I can´t create a new one and there´s basically no way for me to get in touch with her. I asked a friend to create an account for me but his bank didnt let the transaction go through bcs CP is considered a scam, lol.
But Riley was super accurate for me and very detailed, and she was right. I know u guys know the feeling of wanting to talk to a psychic and not being able to. On her profile it says she is also a therapist so maybe someone know her real name or maybe her therapy practice. Any info would be great. And if someone speaks to her maybe they could ask about her therapy work since she´s not allowed to share personal info or just drop your email at the end of the reading saying ur interested in doing therapy and maybe she will contact you.
Sorry, I´m quite desperate here :( anything would help, if anyone wants to please

Honestly - I think you're running down a dead end. The only way would be to re-join CP. If you call them, they will re-open your account. Finding readers off CP is notoriously difficult. Further - if CP find out that any reader has handed over personal info, they delete their account.  So....

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2024, 07:49:45 AM »
Why won't they let you create a new profile? How about getting a new (second hand) phone, new SIM, new email and a new PayPal account?  ;) That is quite a bit of work, but can't see why it wouldn't work?

I have tried this, new phone, new paypal, but it won´t let me check out, it says to use a different paypal account or call them. I asked a friend to call them but the transaction still didnt go through since the bank blocks all transactions from this merchant automatically :( sees it as fraud....at this point i´m willing to send someone the funds if they can schedule the call in their account and just add my phone number...anyone?:(

Offline Mina

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2024, 11:57:11 AM »
Hey, so I´ve created a topic about this in the past but no one actually had any info. I´m trying to contact Riley from California Psychics
https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychics/riley-6554
The thing is CP closed my account and I can´t create a new one and there´s basically no way for me to get in touch with her. I asked a friend to create an account for me but his bank didnt let the transaction go through bcs CP is considered a scam, lol.
But Riley was super accurate for me and very detailed, and she was right. I know u guys know the feeling of wanting to talk to a psychic and not being able to. On her profile it says she is also a therapist so maybe someone know her real name or maybe her therapy practice. Any info would be great. And if someone speaks to her maybe they could ask about her therapy work since she´s not allowed to share personal info or just drop your email at the end of the reading saying ur interested in doing therapy and maybe she will contact you.
Sorry, I´m quite desperate here :( anything would help, if anyone wants to please

Honestly - I think you're running down a dead end. The only way would be to re-join CP. If you call them, they will re-open your account. Finding readers off CP is notoriously difficult. Further - if CP find out that any reader has handed over personal info, they delete their account.  So....

Agree with Kate

You need to call CP direct.

CP force closes accounts due to unpaid balances or harassment of an advisor … Sounds like CP does track the IP address  you are using, and bank charges that are usually blocked. It’s been a long time but usually CP then requires you to print and sign a form to be faxed or scanned and email back to them letting your bank know you can charge this account.

But unpaid debts must be paid.
And if it’s harassment or stalking of an advisor (which this kind of counts it’s open online forum and public) then probably not.

Just call them already. Or there’s clearly something you’re not saying, which other wise is causing such shady behavior.

Call CP customer support direct
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 12:18:43 PM by Mina »

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2024, 03:33:50 PM »
My friend called them, they asked for the card number so that they could make the transaction go through, the bank still blocked the transactions and when my friend went to the bank they said no bank in my friends country will accept a transaction from this merchant because they are considered a fraud. I haven't harassed anyone...I'm sorry if I bothered anyone, I was just asking for help, I don't want to be accused of harassment just because I am trying to contact a psychic, I'm not a bad person, I'm going through a rough time.. I thought if anyone could understand me it would be the people in this forum, I have read posts and felt the same way many people here feel, lost, desperate...i am sure someone here understands...thank you anyways, consider this post closed...with everything I am going through the last thing I would like is more things to cause me anxiety and worry
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 03:51:43 PM by Adrianna99 »

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2024, 03:46:22 PM »
Why can’t you get a prepaid visa/mastercard? I use to buy them and give them as gifts. Same as cash, no difference. I have never ever heard of CP blocking anyone unless you’ve disputed charges you have made. And that would have to be a lot of money for them to do that. I hate to say this but something smells like fish here….

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2024, 03:54:00 PM »
I had two accounts at one point, both got closed, I called CP, they said they could not open a new account for me, because you cannot have more than one account, I asked a friend to open an account, he even went to the bank and they said no bank in that country will accept transactions because they are flagged as fraud, the bank froze all his cards, he had to get new cards but the lady at the bank said it's pointless to try with the new ones again because they will just get blocked again..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 03:56:41 PM by Adrianna99 »

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2024, 04:19:03 PM »
Why can’t you get a prepaid visa/mastercard? I use to buy them and give them as gifts. Same as cash, no difference. I have never ever heard of CP blocking anyone unless you’ve disputed charges you have made. And that would have to be a lot of money for them to do that. I hate to say this but something smells like fish here….

There is no fish here, I am sorry if I look shady...I am just going through a tough time, I live in a foreign country, I feel very alone, away from my friends and family...everything is very hard for me right now, speaking to psychics is all that helped...I don't want to bother anyone and I don;t want to be accused of harassing anyone, I already feel like shit and my anxiety is killing me...All I am looking for is a bit of kindness and understanding...I have been treated cruelly by someone I really love, all I did was love and be kind, even when they were mean to me, all I offered was kindness and understanding, I know you might not believe me, If you;d have seen it with your own eyes you'd understand....please just consider this post closed thank you
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 04:32:00 PM by Adrianna99 »