Author Topic: Liam question  (Read 2386 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Liam question
« on: July 07, 2024, 12:58:09 AM »
How is Liam with timing? I spoke with him June 11, I  asked him a job related question and he said “any day now”…it’s been over three weeks :( Does his timing really suck this badly for an expensive reader, or was he wrong on outcomes for anyone? Or both?

Offline jackY

Re: Liam question
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 01:00:33 AM »
Sounds to me like he's keeping you coming back. Any day now? I've heard that one before. Years later..... I think you've answered your own question on how good he is with timelines. Lots of different factors with timing, but I used to give a month leeway. After that, they're just wrongo.

How is Liam with timing? I spoke with him June 11, I  asked him a job related question and he said “any day now”…it’s been over three weeks :( Does his timing really suck this badly for an expensive reader, or was he wrong on outcomes for anyone? Or both?

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 02:38:21 AM »
There’s no way I’m going back! Not for that price.

Sounds to me like he's keeping you coming back. Any day now? I've heard that one before. Years later..... I think you've answered your own question on how good he is with timelines. Lots of different factors with timing, but I used to give a month leeway. After that, they're just wrongo.

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2024, 03:00:44 AM »
THIS is the most refreshing response I've seen in a loooong time! Seriously-any day now??? So, in a year, 2, 3??? That all qualifies as any day now. I don't know what he charges or what you paid for how long. Again, give a certain amount of grace with timing. So, if it happens this next week, were they wrong? Again, many factors with timing-but I will say this-if someone puts timing out there, it doesn't become any day now. GOOD ON YOU that you already know you're not going back.

There’s no way I’m going back! Not for that price.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2024, 03:17:53 AM »
jackY, I’ve also had readers that were even more general than that- “after April 2”…so does that mean April 3….May? December? Any of those, apparently! lol!

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2024, 03:26:34 AM »
That's the thing. If you don't pick up on timing, then just say you can't answer that because it's not your thing. I believe a lot of them will just make shit up to keep you coming back-and that includes the " timing" of things. I believe the universe holds timing. Soooooo, if something comes thru to a reader, I'm happy to hear it and only if they offer it. YOU GO, GUUUUURL!

jackY, I’ve also had readers that were even more general than that- “after April 2”…so does that mean April 3….May? December? Any of those, apparently! lol!

Offline Stone88

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2024, 08:12:46 AM »
Any psychic that says "any day now" and after this date are not psychics.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2024, 02:38:28 PM »
Exactly!

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2024, 01:09:47 PM »
I called him years ago. I asked a relationship question.  He kept lecturing me on sexual energy and how I would ruin my connection with POI at the time because I wanted to take things slow and get to know POI first. It was weird and not really what I called about. I'm glad I listened to my own intuition.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2024, 05:51:48 PM »
Ugh, that is weird!!

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2024, 10:56:54 PM »
Red flag on that play! I didn't call you for advice or a lecture. Geez...

I called him years ago. I asked a relationship question.  He kept lecturing me on sexual energy and how I would ruin my connection with POI at the time because I wanted to take things slow and get to know POI first. It was weird and not really what I called about. I'm glad I listened to my own intuition.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2024, 05:41:48 PM »
Red flag on that play! I didn't call you for advice or a lecture. Geez...

Definitely. A lot of them fall into the giving advice/lecture thing during calls. I was trying to be polite to one other preachy BS reader on that platform. She replied with a “Bless your heart”. I wanted to tell her where to shove her condescension but I refrained. Some of these people are really unfrigginbelievable.