Author Topic: My Story with affordable readers  (Read 938 times)

Offline cai

My Story with affordable readers
« on: July 13, 2024, 12:47:51 AM »
Hi everyone, Im new here, but have been browsing everyone's experience a lot.
Hi everyone, I decided to quit doing readings, please supervise me!
I'll come back with a list in 3 months.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 05:08:24 PM by cai »

Offline Natashanyc

Re: My Story with affordable readers - :(
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 05:32:07 AM »
Hi everyone, Im new here, but have been browsing everyone's experience a lot.
I have been with my POI since last year September.
He said he didn't want to be serious at the beginning, I said ok. In January, I asked again, he said he didn't want to be exclusive, I was like, dont hurt me, don't go.
Yesterday, after all the fairy tell reading or what, I implied him that I wanted a process at least, he said he did care me a lot (I know he does), but he didn't want a relationship.

my story with readings are:
Then I was in New York, I visited a fraud fraud psychic in person, saying I was getting negative energy from a gay friend, (but actually he's not gay), but she said he didn't love me.
In February, Astrology Nadi (or whatever, my first try on keen) : he said we were not gonna work out, something was holding him back.

In April, Paige25 said commitment in 3 weeks - wrong - but I did have a very good companionship from him

In May, then, Gifted Omeka said improvement in June and July, relationship latest in August - reason is he's slow, hot and cold, can't open, needs time, let him be - we did improve a lot in June and until a week before - welp, but as the story, he said he didn't want a relationship with me

True Love Advisor - she said he loves me, his charkita(?) was linking to me - more verbal later mid June - welp, but again...

Love Gate - kept sugar coat me even said we could get married - omg - well, I dont want to see if we can get married
Love Lake - same timeline, same reason
fairy hawk lady - same same
Stefanie Mara - same same
Hollypop1 - same
Zervon - same same
Theresa love - same
Advisor Suzan - same
Victoria345517 - same
Alexandra willow - same
PsychicAnswers4U - same
the physic one - she just said it would end up great
Leslie Hale - same timeline
(most funny is, they gave me the same timeline and answers)

Lamplighter Jack - he pointed out POI had a sibling without me asking, but 78% ppl in America have sibling,

they gave me same significant same timeline that has not reached yet, but since his text, I think it's hard :((((

RichardDavid11 - small prediction came, but very generic and said I needed to let him know I want a relationship - he warned me not to bombardment him and said my energy will be drained b/c of this situatioship - but this is also generic, right?

Divine Help - she typed super quick and said he didn't want a relationship with me in the near or distance future, and ended the chat in three minutes
Lady Sasha sees all - she said he didn't want a relationship with me, said we needed to talk through
Moonlight Bay - he didn't want a relationship with me at all, he had no interest in me - but I 100% assure he has inserts in me // Moonlight Bay cut me off in three minutes.

Alice Runyon - she's so true when she minmiced him, she said he said he's been hurt in the past, thats why, but welp, I dont know if she's real or what, but she said I should let him be, we were actually in a relationship, I am not seeing anyone, he's not seeing anyone - he's been hurt in the past

Emma Pheuf - said relationship in 5 weeks, but I need to talk this through with him ( however, small timeline correct) - but the next time I called, she said he won't be ready in a relationship within the timeline she gave to me; after he texted me "I dont want a relationship" she told me he wanted space and will be back in 6 weeks.

Lady Esmeralda (Karen) - small prediction comes true, timeline liked the above; but after he texted me "I don't want a relationship" I called again, she told me he wanted space and will be back in 6 to 8 weeks.

Advisor Janet - She said he wanted long term with me, outcome within this year - but after he texted me "I don't want a relationship" I Emailed her, she emailed me back, gave me a more detailed on my reading said she remembered my reading clearly not as usual.

DaruisGlenTarot - very helpful, said he's been hurt in the past - said he'll be back in one or two months - the true answer absolutely in this year

Mistress Dazzy - she didn't see this incident but said we had miscommunication and said he'll reach out in two days,,,

I dont know if I kept doing the reading and jeopardized my predictions, or if my "imply move" interfered it.

Because those ppl gave me June and July timelines that things have been working so well between me and him, sososo well I even lived with him for almost a week, I know he has no one but me (for now), I know he doesn't want to open much and I found out he is assuming anti-depression pills, I keep letting him know I accept him no matter what. And I thought I needed to implied him at least, he really really cares me, but eventually he had to respond that he didn't want a relationship.

or maybe just those minority telling me the truth.

I’m not sure if i understand all of this post in it’s entirety but I’m glad you had courage to ask him to commit in the first place bc a lot of women just let men have their way and silently choose to suffer. However, when he told u the first time he doesn’t want a relationship then kept to his word, you made a decision to try to change his mind. Thats a dangerous game because someone always gets hurt in the end. Most of the people you read with, I’ve never heard of before but a lot of these readers will feed you what you hope to hear. They keep you hanging on to people when in reality, these people don’t have the best intentions for you. Sorry he hurt you and I hope you can move on from him and find someone who is looking for exactly what you’re looking for.

Offline regrets

Re: My Story with affordable readers - :(
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 10:49:18 AM »
I'm sorry he's not commiting to you but it seems like it's nothing to do with you, it's his issue. He clearly cares for you, but sometimes people aren't ready for relationships perhaps low confidence etc   but he has always been honest qnd said that. It's painful though as it isn't what you want.

anything