Author Topic: Bitwin psychics/ PS / Keen I have read with who would you believe?  (Read 2369 times)

Offline appleeyes75

I have been reading this forum forever and finally I was approved to post my queries and my opinion. So please ask I have tried many psychics in Keen, Psychic source, CP but newer to bitwine, I can give you my honest opinion and my experience with them.

I have two categories of psychics in this post that I need your help.

They are all really popular ones - but one group has said yes to reconciliation with POI and another said No reconciliation. I would appreciated your help

Ones who said yes

Bitwine
Miss Ann ( really like how she picked up on many details)

Sheraphine PS
Jenika PS - she is one of my fav
Vincent

Keen
Nancy Darlene
Psychic reading by Gab
Oracle of the Sea
Oracle of the Giza
Tarot by Muniz
Trinity Revelation (my fav)
Ma avatara visons
Joanna's Gift

the ones that said No -

Bitwine
Ari
Rune Mistress
Pixie Dust
Rachel Marie said maybe

Angelica PS
Pheobe
Robbin
Anna leigh
Addision

Keen
Italy Shawn
Norah Jones
ifrede
Sweet orange

CP
Scarlett
Nancy dawn

I am really confused as they all have raving reviews as who to believe. I have read with many more but I listed only the ones either because I felt there was a connection or they have too good review to dismiss like most on the bitwine sites. Please help.

Offline PsyGurl

Angelica, Anna Leigh and Addison of PS were ALL wrong for me as far as timing. What they predicted in the given time didn’t happen at all but maybe it will and their timing just sucks?,so they might be accurate on the outcome? I’ve never read with Phoebe. About a month ago, Robbin on PS gave me a contact timing for the second week in July which has two more days, since it was a work contact question and they are closed weekends. All of the Keen readers you mentioned were wrong for me on outcomes AND timing EXCEPT Oracle of the sea. I’ve never read with Sherfine, Janika or Vincent on PS, or any of the Bitiwne readers you mentioned, or those on CP. Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 03:43:06 PM by PsyGurl »

Offline appleeyes75

Thanks @psyguro for responding and your feedback.

Was oracle of the sea correct with final prediction or timeline?

I really liked psychic reading with gab on keen

I have always liked jenika in ps she's had some contact abd outcome correct for me

Sheraphina I just tried and because it was a positive reading I am hopefully she is correct but never know.
Please feel free to dm me I want to know about oracle of the sea/ oracle of giza ..I saw in post they are same person.

Offline PsyGurl

You’re welcome!  :) I used to call Oracle of the sea regularly because she would get contact timings accurately. But in the end it turned out to not be the fairy tale she had been predicting. So, yes on timing, but no on outcome.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 04:25:10 PM by PsyGurl »

Offline KarinaR

I have tried many of the readers you have tried so I will share my experience if they have worked for me and I have tried them.

Bitwine
Miss Ann ( really like how she picked up on many details)--> sometimes picks up the past and present, none of her predictions have ever panned in out since 2018 when I first tried her. She is best to check whats going on I guess because everything she predicts is off.

Sheraphine PS (have not tried)
Jenika PS - she is one of my fav (have not tried)
Vincent (wrong for me thankfully and also rude to me)

Keen
Nancy Darlene (Accurate on POI returning, wrong on timeline)
Psychic reading by Gab (have not tried)
Oracle of the Sea (Have not tried)
Oracle of the Giza (wrong in the past about a separate POI, have not tried recently)
Tarot by Muniz (Accurate on POI returning, very very off on the timeline)
Trinity Revelation (my fav) (Accurate on POI returning, very off on timeline)
Ma avatara visons (Accurate on POI returning, gave some manifestation fluff to run up the time)
Joanna's Gift (Accurate on POI returning, did not give a time line did say it may be a while but I see him coming back)

the ones that said No -

Bitwine
Ari- Always reads negative. Was wrong for me multiple times
Rune Mistress Was wrong for me on another POI, said he wouldnt come back but he did. I just didnt want him anymore.
Pixie Dust- Initially gave a positive reading then when given more information, switched up her story to negative. Was wrong on POI not returning
Rachel Marie said maybe- Was accurate for me in that POI would return. Somewhat fluffy with the positive stuff though.

Angelica PS- Told me POI would not come back- he did. On another POI told me yes he will come back because sometimes you need to repeat the cycle to learn the lesson, that one did not come back lol.
Pheobe=Have not tried
Robbin- Have not tried
Anna leigh- She will literally give you 2 different readings in a week depending on her mood. I am not sure what the hype is but she is always either "he loves you, he adores  you" or "i feel so much hurt and dissappointment" then you kind of know whats to follow.
Addision- have not tried

Keen
Italy Shawn- Was correct in that POI would return
Norah Jones have not tried
ifrede Have not tried
Sweet orange- hit or miss. Sometimes she gets some random things correct but mostly has been wrong for me.

CP
Scarlett have not tried
Nancy dawn have not tried.

People who have nailed timing for me in the past:
Readings by Charlie- He usually gives me numbers that stick and are exactly as described.
Pretty Raver Readings- Was the only one who in January predicted May.
Medium Kenneth Drake- Super expensive, but was exact on timing when it seemed impossible. I was floored.
Marie Anna a few times has given me numbers that are exact. She's super sweet.
Angels insights- one time she nailed a date, but only once. Every other reading has been wrong.

Readers that have been working for me when it comes to outcomes or predictions
Miscah (keen)
The Fresh Tarot (Courtney is wonderful!)- she is not a fluff reader. 
Readings by Charlie (Keen)
Insights by Deb (Keen and her own site)- she is not good with time frames but usually picks up third parties and overall outcomes for me. She also throws in zodiac signs which are correct
English Stephen (Purple Ocean)- was correct several times on several topics and is affordable
IntuitivCait (bitwine)
Primrose (PS)

Readers who have been right but I do not recommend because they didnt pick up third parties or details that I needed to know- John Luke, Serendipity007, Journey Ryan,  Lucas Lyons

John Warren on keen he is interesting. Everything he has predicted is happening almost 2 years later lol. So I am not sure what to think if it was coincidence or not.

Also- my best piece of advice is to go ahead and detach. Let things flow. Its so hard but its the only thing that actually works. A lot of the readers pick the present and past well but not the future. I have a few other readers I go to sometimes.

Offline appleeyes75

Thanks @KarinaR for your response. That is very helpful. Honestly I feel stuck because I know I m not over yet and I have this intuitive feeling that I will hear from poi...but then It could be wishful thinking going back to feeling again stuck.so I have been trying psychics here and there ..reading forum hoping I will get clarity but then I always see negative post on reader it sees not help :/
It's been 3 months now of no contact everyday is painful & feeling of being stuck. I m going to try few that you mentioned. Miss ann gave me positive reading plus gave a lot of details so hoping she is right but ari gave me negative who got raving reviews. Nancy Darlene was positive and so was oracle of sea ...  tarot by muniz, trinity revelation, Joanna's gift were all positive. I will have to try the ones you mentioned about timing. At this point I am interested in closure than the outcome atleast I won't feel stuck

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
I have tried many of the readers you have tried so I will share my experience if they have worked for me and I have tried them.

Bitwine
Miss Ann ( really like how she picked up on many details)--> sometimes picks up the past and present, none of her predictions have ever panned in out since 2018 when I first tried her. She is best to check whats going on I guess because everything she predicts is off.

Sheraphine PS (have not tried)
Jenika PS - she is one of my fav (have not tried)
Vincent (wrong for me thankfully and also rude to me)

Keen
Nancy Darlene (Accurate on POI returning, wrong on timeline)
Psychic reading by Gab (have not tried)
Oracle of the Sea (Have not tried)
Oracle of the Giza (wrong in the past about a separate POI, have not tried recently)
Tarot by Muniz (Accurate on POI returning, very very off on the timeline)
Trinity Revelation (my fav) (Accurate on POI returning, very off on timeline)
Ma avatara visons (Accurate on POI returning, gave some manifestation fluff to run up the time)
Joanna's Gift (Accurate on POI returning, did not give a time line did say it may be a while but I see him coming back)

the ones that said No -

Bitwine
Ari- Always reads negative. Was wrong for me multiple times
Rune Mistress Was wrong for me on another POI, said he wouldnt come back but he did. I just didnt want him anymore.
Pixie Dust- Initially gave a positive reading then when given more information, switched up her story to negative. Was wrong on POI not returning
Rachel Marie said maybe- Was accurate for me in that POI would return. Somewhat fluffy with the positive stuff though.

Angelica PS- Told me POI would not come back- he did. On another POI told me yes he will come back because sometimes you need to repeat the cycle to learn the lesson, that one did not come back lol.
Pheobe=Have not tried
Robbin- Have not tried
Anna leigh- She will literally give you 2 different readings in a week depending on her mood. I am not sure what the hype is but she is always either "he loves you, he adores  you" or "i feel so much hurt and dissappointment" then you kind of know whats to follow.
Addision- have not tried

Keen
Italy Shawn- Was correct in that POI would return
Norah Jones have not tried
ifrede Have not tried
Sweet orange- hit or miss. Sometimes she gets some random things correct but mostly has been wrong for me.

CP
Scarlett have not tried
Nancy dawn have not tried.

People who have nailed timing for me in the past:
Readings by Charlie- He usually gives me numbers that stick and are exactly as described.
Pretty Raver Readings- Was the only one who in January predicted May.
Medium Kenneth Drake- Super expensive, but was exact on timing when it seemed impossible. I was floored.
Marie Anna a few times has given me numbers that are exact. She's super sweet.
Angels insights- one time she nailed a date, but only once. Every other reading has been wrong.

Readers that have been working for me when it comes to outcomes or predictions
Miscah (keen)
The Fresh Tarot (Courtney is wonderful!)- she is not a fluff reader. 
Readings by Charlie (Keen)
Insights by Deb (Keen and her own site)- she is not good with time frames but usually picks up third parties and overall outcomes for me. She also throws in zodiac signs which are correct
English Stephen (Purple Ocean)- was correct several times on several topics and is affordable
IntuitivCait (bitwine)
Primrose (PS)

Readers who have been right but I do not recommend because they didnt pick up third parties or details that I needed to know- John Luke, Serendipity007, Journey Ryan,  Lucas Lyons

John Warren on keen he is interesting. Everything he has predicted is happening almost 2 years later lol. So I am not sure what to think if it was coincidence or not.

Also- my best piece of advice is to go ahead and detach. Let things flow. Its so hard but its the only thing that actually works. A lot of the readers pick the present and past well but not the future. I have a few other readers I go to sometimes.

English Stephen is so good and so underrated. He has worked really well for me too.

Offline Lys

I can say after 2 years English Stephen was wrong for me

Offline KarinaR

Yeah I honestly was done with him a few months ago because I thought he was wrong but he was right about both my poi and work lol. He is just a little difficult to follow and i hate the "I think it may happen" like i want a yes or no but he has been right so I gotta give him credit. Also after years of using psychics I think we can all agree that some readers connect with people and some dont.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
For sure. I once asked him if I would be hired for a job I was actively interviewing for (it had multiple stages, which made me feel like they were unsure about me). He told me that he had a strange sense that the decision wasn’t entirely up to the hiring manager; the process felt "democratic" for some reason. I had no idea why he said that or what it meant, as I had only been interviewing and meeting with one person. However, about a week later, she contacted me to conduct a final group interview with the rest of the team (about 15 other people). At the end of that interview, once I left, they voted on whether to hire me or not.

Ps- I got the job  :D & he also said it felt like I would get hired

Offline KarinaR

Re: Bitwin psychics/ PS / Keen I have read with who would you believe?
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2024, 07:58:46 PM »
Congratulations! I love that for you. I am always amazed how some of the readers that work for many dont work for all and then the ones that dont work for others work for me lol.