Author Topic: 2024 Mid Check In: My Favorite Advisors  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Novachild1018

2024 Mid Check In: My Favorite Advisors
« on: July 08, 2024, 05:13:59 PM »
So far my favorite advisors that have gotten things right:

1. **Queen of Cups 18** (at this point everyone knows Anne, she’s been right on everything. She’s pricey but she’s worth it to me).

2. **Manifest Love with Lynn** (I always go to her when I am dealing with someone new, she’s able to predict if they have long term potential and if they have any females lingering. She’s also predicted one POI to be tempted by another woman in the future and that wouldn’t work out; this absolutely played out just like that and he ended up ghosting me after a couple of months, lmao). She most recently gave me a crazy prediction about the POI I’m dealing with now that I hope she’s right on aside from a possible female lingering, but we will see.

3. **Ery the Psychic** (let me start by saying she blocked me one day after I’d read with her a couple of times. I reached out and asked a question and the chat was cut off, which I am assuming was by her, and all of a sudden I was blocked. She predicted first, before any other reader, that POI would introduce me to his family, which I thought was crazy because we were only dating for a month, but she was right, I ended up meeting them. She also predicted an official title was coming and being exclusive, but she kept pushing back that deadline, so I am not sure if that’s why she blocked me or not, but I found that extremely rude, especially since I felt like she was super nice. So now I’m kinda side-eyeing her).

4. **R00tman** (he’s kinda interesting to talk to LOL. I can’t explain it, but he does ramble a lot on the phone, so I kinda prefer to use chat with him because, omg, he can talk talk talk. He gets deeply into why someone may be acting a certain way, and sometimes it’s too deep. Sometimes I just want an answer on when something may be solved and happen (ie just timeframes and the future minus the why behind it). The initial read was amazing though because he went through month to month on how things will play out, and I would say most of those predictions have aligned so far).

5. **ThePhoenixCode616** (I love her! She definitely has a gift!!!! She was able to pick up what POI does for work, hobbies, and the personality of his parents, and she’s been coaching me through how to move in this connection with him. I always come back to her!).

6. **Running Bear** (no fluff and he’s been around for a couple of people I’ve dated).

7. **Angel Alea** (idk if it was a coincidence, but one of my POIs ghosted for a month and she was able to predict he was going to reach out in two days… crazy… she also was able to pick up what he was going through. She’s usually spot on with timing for me).

I have a couple of others that have gotten the present right but I haven’t really used for predictions. Maybe I’ll list them later.

Have any of you had experiences with any of these readers? How were they for you?
Who are your top readers this year on keen that have gotten things right?

Offline jackY

Re: 2024 Mid Check In: My Favorite Advisors
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2024, 06:52:46 PM »
Queen of Cups 18-I never understood the hype. She was dead wrong for me.

Ery-I was just sharing my experience with her to someone else. She nailed someone's personality, but her very specific predictions never panned out. Super duper wrong.

Running Bear-He was waaaay off in his predictions. Looking back, I feel like it was just a cold read and he made stuff up.

1. **Queen of Cups 18** (at this point everyone knows Anne, she’s been right on everything. She’s pricey but she’s worth it to me).

2. **Manifest Love with Lynn** (I always go to her when I am dealing with someone new, she’s able to predict if they have long term potential and if they have any females lingering. She’s also predicted one POI to be tempted by another woman in the future and that wouldn’t work out; this absolutely played out just like that and he ended up ghosting me after a couple of months, lmao). She most recently gave me a crazy prediction about the POI I’m dealing with now that I hope she’s right on aside from a possible female lingering, but we will see.

3. **Ery the Psychic** (let me start by saying she blocked me one day after I’d read with her a couple of times. I reached out and asked a question and the chat was cut off, which I am assuming was by her, and all of a sudden I was blocked. She predicted first, before any other reader, that POI would introduce me to his family, which I thought was crazy because we were only dating for a month, but she was right, I ended up meeting them. She also predicted an official title was coming and being exclusive, but she kept pushing back that deadline, so I am not sure if that’s why she blocked me or not, but I found that extremely rude, especially since I felt like she was super nice. So now I’m kinda side-eyeing her).

4. **R00tman** (he’s kinda interesting to talk to LOL. I can’t explain it, but he does ramble a lot on the phone, so I kinda prefer to use chat with him because, omg, he can talk talk talk. He gets deeply into why someone may be acting a certain way, and sometimes it’s too deep. Sometimes I just want an answer on when something may be solved and happen (ie just timeframes and the future minus the why behind it). The initial read was amazing though because he went through month to month on how things will play out, and I would say most of those predictions have aligned so far).

5. **ThePhoenixCode616** (I love her! She definitely has a gift!!!! She was able to pick up what POI does for work, hobbies, and the personality of his parents, and she’s been coaching me through how to move in this connection with him. I always come back to her!).

6. **Running Bear** (no fluff and he’s been around for a couple of people I’ve dated).

7. **Angel Alea** (idk if it was a coincidence, but one of my POIs ghosted for a month and she was able to predict he was going to reach out in two days… crazy… she also was able to pick up what he was going through. She’s usually spot on with timing for me).

I have a couple of others that have gotten the present right but I haven’t really used for predictions. Maybe I’ll list them later.

Have any of you had experiences with any of these readers? How were they for you?

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2024, 07:15:02 PM »

Ery-I was just sharing my experience with her to someone else. She nailed someone's personality, but her very specific predictions never panned out. Super duper wrong.

Running Bear-He was waaaay off in his predictions. Looking back, I feel like it was just a cold read and he made stuff up.

[/quote]

So funny because after I posted this I chatted with QOC and she wasn’t as on point today  as she usually is but I think that’s the thing with her. You have to catch her on the right day, at the right time and some people don’t have that much money to waste. But for the most part she’s been on point for me. Have you tried to read with her more than once or was it just one time?

And yes ERY! she definitely had some predictions that did not come true and I wonder if shes more of an outcome reader but only time will tell. Definitely don’t think she’s the best for short term but she did get some timeframes for reaching out correctly. I was comfortable going to her because she has tik tok and did mediumship readings on there so I was like wow she’s legit.

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2024, 07:23:55 PM »
I tried Queen twice back in the day. The first time she was super rude and had the infamous telephone problems. I could barely hear her. The second time she was wrong again about a job prediction. Not everyone works for everyone :).

Yeah, I was hoping Ery was legit and she may have some gifts but for 10% of the reading being right, I'll pass.

So funny because after I posted this I chatted with QOC and she wasn’t as on point today  as she usually is but I think that’s the thing with her. You have to catch her on the right day, at the right time and some people don’t have that much money to waste. But for the most part she’s been on point for me. Have you tried to read with her more than once or was it just one time?

And yes ERY! she definitely had some predictions that did not come true and I wonder if shes more of an outcome reader but only time will tell. Definitely don’t think she’s the best for short term but she did get some timeframes for reaching out correctly. I was comfortable going to her because she has tik tok and did mediumship readings on there so I was like wow she’s legit.
[/quote]

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2024, 07:43:52 PM »

I haven't read with anyone on your list with the exception of QoC who has been accurate for me. PS, it's weird that Ery blocked you. People are strange lol  ;D

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2024, 07:57:27 PM »
Wow someone else who has read with the Phoenix Code - I’m so curious if anybody else on here has experience with her.

I read with her a few months ago and from the moment she started talking she was completely wrong and completely opposite the actual truth of the person I was calling about. Like so incredibly off.

Queen of cups has been up and down for me over the years, but she’s too expensive for what she is now

It’s so crazy how we can all have such vastly different experiences with readers

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2024, 08:23:58 PM »
No for queen of cups - negative reader - all reading is negative therefore she gets prediction right because most of us after breakups it eventually does not work .

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2024, 08:41:31 PM »
No for queen of cups - negative reader - all reading is negative therefore she gets prediction right because most of us after breakups it eventually does not work .

I understand and agree this is most likely what happens, however there is no denying she has a gift. And all of my readings with her have been positive and accurate even when I saw no hope.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2024, 11:25:47 PM »
Novachild ... I need to start skipping over your posts, because they always make me try a new reader lol...  ::)
I was drawn to Angel Alea's profile and tried her out! Doing MAX 2 (ideally 1) readings per week at the moment (it's still a lot but I've been feeling quite vulnerable and haven't been spending more than what I can comfortably afford so hopefully headed in the right direction!..).
As some of you know, I have not heard from my POI for SIX weeks now - after everything had been really lovely between us, so the sudden silence was completely unexpected.... I have read with approx 10 different people on this (kinda ashamed to admit this but oh well ... ) and 2/3 said contact will never come again and the rest said it will...
Alea was spot on on some POI related things that I can verify - she asked if he has been dealing with work issues, trying to change jobs - I said yes  (during our last convo he mentioned he was burnt out and trying to find a new role) - she then said he has since found something new and has been very busy with this transition (this I cannot verify since we're not talking..) ... she also said he has a temper and can put people down (TRUE!!! he has not done that to me but this is definitely something he does when he is angry/upset, he can be mean to others and he knows it - and is trying to work on this). She said he will contact me multiple times and saw 5-9 (said she thinks this is days but could be weeks but said likely to be days...). Asked her if I'd be meeting any new interesting men and she said no, no one for at least six months ( ::)) and said that she believed that I'd actually continue being involved with POI.... told her I don't think I can forgive him for the silence, she said that I can forgive him and she sees that he will really try to make that happen, be apologetic , take me on a trip and be proactive etc ... says he thinks about me and feels embarrassed for not reaching out and the more he delays it, the more embarrassed he gets ... AS HE SHOULD  ;D said she sees me relocating and things will start moving with the move abroad in about 7-8 weeks. Said I would find someone (an acquaitance) to help with my small business when I'm away...
a few other little things she got right about me as well ... so all good on personalities, feelings and some things from the past - as lots of readers are and this isn't why most of us call anyways- let's see about the future... I was doing a little better letting go and she has now given me new hope, but let's see what happens... no new POI anytime soon is pretty discouraging as well, but I've been trying, it's just that I can't date just ANYONE...  ::)
she also asked if I was a nurse or something like that which I am not .. .asked about some medical investment or something of that sort, not sure what that meant ... but I am thinking of doing an extra Masters in Psychology ... but that's quite different to nursing..
Look forward to seeing what July brings, but trying to keep it rational!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2024, 11:30:45 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2024, 09:55:19 PM »
I think I have tried everyone on your list except Phoenix code.

Rootman- nice guy but will really run your time without giving you an answer. Tends to go on and on with tangents.

Queen of cups. She was right once a long long time ago. After that she was wrong with every reading. Incredibly rude and condescending.

Manifest love with Lynn- every poi has another woman they’re sneaking around with. At least she has always given me the same reading.

Alea- guesses around to see what sticks. The more information you give her the more she changes her story. Reminds me of Barbara in her style

Ery- seemed to be picking up on my hopes. I had to ask her if she was picking me up or another person around my poi because we weren’t communicating at the time. She gave me all kinds of dates. Unfortunately they came and passed :(

Running bear- in the past kept feeding me a fairy tale. Poi was seeing someone else and they’re now married. He swore up and down it wouldn’t last and my poi would return.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2024, 01:48:49 AM »
I think I have tried everyone on your list except Phoenix code.

Rootman- nice guy but will really run your time without giving you an answer. Tends to go on and on with tangents.

Queen of cups. She was right once a long long time ago. After that she was wrong with every reading. Incredibly rude and condescending.

Manifest love with Lynn- every poi has another woman they’re sneaking around with. At least she has always given me the same reading.

Alea- guesses around to see what sticks. The more information you give her the more she changes her story. Reminds me of Barbara in her style

Ery- seemed to be picking up on my hopes. I had to ask her if she was picking me up or another person around my poi because we weren’t communicating at the time. She gave me all kinds of dates. Unfortunately they came and passed :(

Running bear- in the past kept feeding me a fairy tale. Poi was seeing someone else and they’re now married. He swore up and down it wouldn’t last and my poi would return.

Omg manifest love w/ Lynn said yours had another women too? Haha! Well was it true?

Alea definitely switched from he only has female friends to now he has another girl that’s occupying but it’s nothing serious…like girl which one is it. I still think she has a gift because what would randomly make her say I would get contact within two days after I told her we haven’t been in contact from a month but idk.

Lmao yes r00tman eats up the time. I have started just hanging up
Sometimes haha

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2024, 01:50:12 AM »
Novachild ... I need to start skipping over your posts, because they always make me try a new reader lol...  ::)
I was drawn to Angel Alea's profile and tried her out! Doing MAX 2 (ideally 1) readings per week at the moment (it's still a lot but I've been feeling quite vulnerable and haven't been spending more than what I can comfortably afford so hopefully headed in the right direction!..).
As some of you know, I have not heard from my POI for SIX weeks now - after everything had been really lovely between us, so the sudden silence was completely unexpected.... I have read with approx 10 different people on this (kinda ashamed to admit this but oh well ... ) and 2/3 said contact will never come again and the rest said it will...
Alea was spot on on some POI related things that I can verify - she asked if he has been dealing with work issues, trying to change jobs - I said yes  (during our last convo he mentioned he was burnt out and trying to find a new role) - she then said he has since found something new and has been very busy with this transition (this I cannot verify since we're not talking..) ... she also said he has a temper and can put people down (TRUE!!! he has not done that to me but this is definitely something he does when he is angry/upset, he can be mean to others and he knows it - and is trying to work on this). She said he will contact me multiple times and saw 5-9 (said she thinks this is days but could be weeks but said likely to be days...). Asked her if I'd be meeting any new interesting men and she said no, no one for at least six months ( ::)) and said that she believed that I'd actually continue being involved with POI.... told her I don't think I can forgive him for the silence, she said that I can forgive him and she sees that he will really try to make that happen, be apologetic , take me on a trip and be proactive etc ... says he thinks about me and feels embarrassed for not reaching out and the more he delays it, the more embarrassed he gets ... AS HE SHOULD  ;D said she sees me relocating and things will start moving with the move abroad in about 7-8 weeks. Said I would find someone (an acquaitance) to help with my small business when I'm away...
a few other little things she got right about me as well ... so all good on personalities, feelings and some things from the past - as lots of readers are and this isn't why most of us call anyways- let's see about the future... I was doing a little better letting go and she has now given me new hope, but let's see what happens... no new POI anytime soon is pretty discouraging as well, but I've been trying, it's just that I can't date just ANYONE...  ::)
she also asked if I was a nurse or something like that which I am not .. .asked about some medical investment or something of that sort, not sure what that meant ... but I am thinking of doing an extra Masters in Psychology ... but that's quite different to nursing..
Look forward to seeing what July brings, but trying to keep it rational!

Haha im sorry 😭😭 im trying to avoid trying new ones too and i definitely want to
Limit my readings by once a month if I can. It’s becoming too much.

I’m praying you get everything you want and deserve though and that everything works out!

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2024, 01:55:23 AM »

I understand and agree this is most likely what happens, however there is no denying she has a gift. And all of my readings with her have been positive and accurate even when I saw no hope.

I agree! There is definitely a gift she has. Every reader won’t be perfect everytime though unfortunately

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2024, 02:27:27 AM »
@novachild1018
My fav in keen so far is psychic medium by gab as she picked up on details that she wouldn't have been been able to guess..prediction pending though.
I really liked oracle of the sea & oracle of giza .. when she goes into depth reading she was able to pick up lot of details and did not feel generic reading.
Nancy darleen another good one. She predicted one of my past relationship..she didn't quite say it won't work but said he think you are too different than him to have a relationship. Which turned out to be true ..fast forward after getting over him..I have this realization that we were very different personalities for long term stable relationship.
I would also recommend jenika such psychic source. She ones predicted contact- said you would hear from him in 10 hours then I got text from him... like she is sp confident that it's cool. Another one from Sherephina psychic source, I thought she was very good too. Prev predicted correctly this time prediction pending.

There are too many fake ones in keen. You can dm me and I can let you know if they are bad. I have done too many readings to get to know which are legit or which ones are just going off based on psychology and are generic. Hope this helps

I have read w

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2024, 02:30:51 PM »

[/quote]

Haha im sorry 😭😭 im trying to avoid trying new ones too and i definitely want to
Limit my readings by once a month if I can. It’s becoming too much.

I’m praying you get everything you want and deserve though and that everything works out!
[/quote]

I like that you try out readers that aren’t so well known… don’t think I’ll be trying any of the others on the list, given the  not so good feedback that followed, but will definitely come back to update on my reading.
Thank you for the lovely words. Right back at ya. Hope that, no matter what the outcome actually is for you, you’ll find your peace and joy ☺️❤️

anything