Author Topic: Readers that all of a sudden can’t “connect”  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Readers that all of a sudden can’t “connect”
« on: July 13, 2024, 12:21:45 PM »
I am curious if anyone has had this issue. I use several trusted advisors, and one of them, whom I’ve spoken to 8 times in a year, all of a sudden can’t connect with me. She had this problem once last year but a few days later had no problem connecting. I’ve tried several times and she keeps being unable to connect. I guess one of my biggest fears is that she has changed her prediction and doesn’t want to tell me? Honestly I’ve told her no matter what it is, it is. I wanted to make it my last reading for a minimum of 6 months as I’ve been on and off on psychic sprees. It’s excruciatingly expensive and doesn’t really help anymore. I just wanted to finish it up with her. She was one of the first readers I’ve ever spoken with. I truly think I should just listen to my other trusted advisors and live my life, just wanted the last reading to be with Mattie. I just don’t get how she all of a sudden can’t connect. Please let me know if this has happened to any of you.

Offline jackY

Re: Readers that all of a sudden can’t “connect”
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 03:19:58 PM »
It happens. Sometimes if we keep going back with the same questions it can cause a blank. Assuming this is a trusted reader for you, other times they cannot connect because they're not supposed to provide the message at that time. I don't believe it negates previous readings. I'd be grateful for those that are honest about it instead of making stuff up.

I am curious if anyone has had this issue. I use several trusted advisors, and one of them, whom I’ve spoken to 8 times in a year, all of a sudden can’t connect with me. She had this problem once last year but a few days later had no problem connecting. I’ve tried several times and she keeps being unable to connect. I guess one of my biggest fears is that she has changed her prediction and doesn’t want to tell me? Honestly I’ve told her no matter what it is, it is. I wanted to make it my last reading for a minimum of 6 months as I’ve been on and off on psychic sprees. It’s excruciatingly expensive and doesn’t really help anymore. I just wanted to finish it up with her. She was one of the first readers I’ve ever spoken with. I truly think I should just listen to my other trusted advisors and live my life, just wanted the last reading to be with Mattie. I just don’t get how she all of a sudden can’t connect. Please let me know if this has happened to any of you.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 05:55:40 PM »
She really is a trusted advisor. She has nailed and I mean nailed things. I was like WTH is she talking about, and then boom. The names she’s mentioned and such it’s crazy. Oh well I am hoping and praying I can go 3 months with no readings. And if I make it 3, I think I can go 6 etc. here’s to hoping for the best. I still will agree with her previous readings as she was the only one to be correct on almost everything so far.

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2024, 10:39:27 PM »
Yeah, don't sweat it. May I ask who this advisor is? DM me if you'd like :).

She really is a trusted advisor. She has nailed and I mean nailed things. I was like WTH is she talking about, and then boom. The names she’s mentioned and such it’s crazy. Oh well I am hoping and praying I can go 3 months with no readings. And if I make it 3, I think I can go 6 etc. here’s to hoping for the best. I still will agree with her previous readings as she was the only one to be correct on almost everything so far.