Author Topic: Don’t get readings. Just don’t do it.  (Read 1636 times)

Offline chopper9494

Don’t get readings. Just don’t do it.
« on: July 08, 2024, 05:22:55 AM »
 :-[Hello there folks. I’m quite new here as a user but I have read through so many stories and I can finally share mine. What happened to me has caused me immense physical and mental anguish to the point where I have been diagnosed with PTSD and clinical depression. That’s how bad my situation got. I started reading with psychics and tarot readers last year about a coworker of mine I used to like. First it was a simple crush and I would talk about him a lot but that was it. I never thought anything would happen between us: until I started contacting someone from California Psychics. On my way to my previous job every morning, I’d pass by a psychic house/front and I would see it everyday after work. One day my curiosity reminded me of California Psychics and I decided to give it a shot as I saw it advertised on television long ago. And boy did that open up a can of worms. A psychic no longer on there named Usha told me she saw him kissing me. (My POI). Then she told me he had feelings for me. Other psychics would tell me the same thing and Usha told me to be patient and let things happen “organically”. Like a dummy I believed her. I thought that was normal to do for someone who liked you. Pft. Psychic and tarot readers (the fairytale ones) told me he liked me and he wasn’t in a relationship with anyone etc. Even told me we would be in a relationship. He was very flirty. I would kiss him on the cheek. We only hung out twice. I would wait months to hang out and when he did hang out, it wasn’t even for 30 minutes it seemed. He was “always busy”. Until I saw him hanging out with a female coworker that he had been talking about but I didn’t think anything of it. He told me “they were just friends” and yet I was sort of kicked to the curb. There was one day I hugged him and walked with my hand around him and he sort of pushed me off. Yet with the other chick he was happily hugging her and walking with her one day. Talk about crushed. His “friend” ended up telling me that they’ve had sex together and have done other things with each other. I felt like a ton of breaks hit me all at once. I pictured each and every single reader who lied to me about my person of interest. He is a narcissist and created a smear campaign against me and him and his friend got me fired on purpose from my job. I was his friend and gave him the benefit of the doubt despite people telling me not to. I plan on suing them both for emotional distress then moving on with my life. I don’t get readings as much as I used to and it doesn’t feel right now. After everything that has happened to me, I don’t feel comfortable even giving readers a good review. Even the readers who are nice to me I can’t stand anymore. There is one on California Psychics, Twiggy, who also lied to me. Psychics and tarot readers lie to people and get their hopes up and then when bad stuff happen to you, they have all types of excuses in the book. “Free will” is a get out of jail free card. “Time is fluid” is also another excuse. “We see things in the moment” is a lie too. Just nothing but LIES! They give readings based on the information you give them and they offer generic advice. The psychics who told me he would be my boyfriend basically all did an 180 and I’m literally heartbroken. I’m glad he didn’t like me back but I lost so much money, time, energy, and a job because I chose to listen to psychics and not my family and friends and coworkers. Readers encourage you to make poor decisions and then when their advice backfires, they behave as if they didn’t do anything wrong after LYING to you! Twiggy had the nerve to tell me to move to San Francisco since I liked it so much after telling me either my POI or me was going to lose our job. Her negative reading was the one reading that came true. I would go back and tell her the damage her readings have done in my life but she wouldn’t care. She can’t even write a decent sentence and is extremely rude and a disgusting woman. While I do have anger toward my former POI, I have more anger toward the readers who all lied to me. And they really think they deserve a good review. My former POI even told me he “tolerated me giving him a kiss on his cheek”. Yet he had sex with a coworker with no problem. Readers lie to you then tell you to go heal when you get hurt and get shocked when something bad happens to you. I truly hate readers. I wish I never got readings in the first place. :'(

Offline Kate

Re: Don’t get readings. Just don’t do it.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2024, 10:38:11 AM »
:-[Hello there folks. I’m quite new here as a user but I have read through so many stories and I can finally share mine. What happened to me has caused me immense physical and mental anguish to the point where I have been diagnosed with PTSD and clinical depression. That’s how bad my situation got. I started reading with psychics and tarot readers last year about a coworker of mine I used to like. First it was a simple crush and I would talk about him a lot but that was it. I never thought anything would happen between us: until I started contacting someone from California Psychics. On my way to my previous job every morning, I’d pass by a psychic house/front and I would see it everyday after work. One day my curiosity reminded me of California Psychics and I decided to give it a shot as I saw it advertised on television long ago. And boy did that open up a can of worms. A psychic no longer on there named Usha told me she saw him kissing me. (My POI). Then she told me he had feelings for me. Other psychics would tell me the same thing and Usha told me to be patient and let things happen “organically”. Like a dummy I believed her. I thought that was normal to do for someone who liked you. Pft. Psychic and tarot readers (the fairytale ones) told me he liked me and he wasn’t in a relationship with anyone etc. Even told me we would be in a relationship. He was very flirty. I would kiss him on the cheek. We only hung out twice. I would wait months to hang out and when he did hang out, it wasn’t even for 30 minutes it seemed. He was “always busy”. Until I saw him hanging out with a female coworker that he had been talking about but I didn’t think anything of it. He told me “they were just friends” and yet I was sort of kicked to the curb. There was one day I hugged him and walked with my hand around him and he sort of pushed me off. Yet with the other chick he was happily hugging her and walking with her one day. Talk about crushed. His “friend” ended up telling me that they’ve had sex together and have done other things with each other. I felt like a ton of breaks hit me all at once. I pictured each and every single reader who lied to me about my person of interest. He is a narcissist and created a smear campaign against me and him and his friend got me fired on purpose from my job. I was his friend and gave him the benefit of the doubt despite people telling me not to. I plan on suing them both for emotional distress then moving on with my life. I don’t get readings as much as I used to and it doesn’t feel right now. After everything that has happened to me, I don’t feel comfortable even giving readers a good review. Even the readers who are nice to me I can’t stand anymore. There is one on California Psychics, Twiggy, who also lied to me. Psychics and tarot readers lie to people and get their hopes up and then when bad stuff happen to you, they have all types of excuses in the book. “Free will” is a get out of jail free card. “Time is fluid” is also another excuse. “We see things in the moment” is a lie too. Just nothing but LIES! They give readings based on the information you give them and they offer generic advice. The psychics who told me he would be my boyfriend basically all did an 180 and I’m literally heartbroken. I’m glad he didn’t like me back but I lost so much money, time, energy, and a job because I chose to listen to psychics and not my family and friends and coworkers. Readers encourage you to make poor decisions and then when their advice backfires, they behave as if they didn’t do anything wrong after LYING to you! Twiggy had the nerve to tell me to move to San Francisco since I liked it so much after telling me either my POI or me was going to lose our job. Her negative reading was the one reading that came true. I would go back and tell her the damage her readings have done in my life but she wouldn’t care. She can’t even write a decent sentence and is extremely rude and a disgusting woman. While I do have anger toward my former POI, I have more anger toward the readers who all lied to me. And they really think they deserve a good review. My former POI even told me he “tolerated me giving him a kiss on his cheek”. Yet he had sex with a coworker with no problem. Readers lie to you then tell you to go heal when you get hurt and get shocked when something bad happens to you. I truly hate readers. I wish I never got readings in the first place. :'(

Thank you for sharing. I'm so sorry to hear this. I think we've all been there at one point or another. Holding onto hope because the opposite is too painful to contemplate.

Having been reading with psychics for a few years, and having had some excellent guides over the period - I think the best thing is keep half an eye on what the psychic says while your feet are firmly in reality.

If you're only having encounters with a guy (waiting months) then he's undoubtedly exploring his options. Trust me I've been there. I've been hooked on men that I have not been seeing regularly, with psychics spinning me a line that they are my twin flame with feelings - scared of love.. etc etc.. Only a few were brave enough to slam home the reality. 

If a man is into you.. he'll keep things progressing with you even if he is not ready for a relationship - he'll be active in your life - if that's not happening, then it's a prediction that remains in fantasy and probably wouldn't manifest until you have totally let go.

I'm so desperately sorry - as I said, I have been in your shoes - held onto hope and then had to let it go and experience the devastation of loss.

Life is hard. At your core you're a great person. No one can take away who you are, what you stand for. You opened your heart - don't let this experience ruin your life. X

Offline chopper9494

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2024, 01:38:58 PM »
The jerk is out of my life and so is his “friend”. However I still believe in suing them for emotional distress and going to mediation to handle things once and for all. So many readers “couldn’t pick up” a third person which makes me believe that they had no abilities whatsoever. I find it funny how readers can “see” a bunch of fantasies and half truths but never the bad things and the entire picture. I get it: they can’t see the picture. But why give predictions if there is a high chance they won’t come true? Just why? It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Psychics will have all types of excuses in the book as to why their predictions don’t come true instead of just manning up and admitting that they lied. But of course that’ll be too much like right.  :-\

Offline Lys

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2024, 09:51:39 PM »
Hi! I recommend for everyone who is addict to psychic reading to read the book : psychic junkie from Sarah Lassez. It’s a very good book And I'm sure many people here will recognize themselves in this book.

Yesterday I unfollowed the psychics group on Facebook and deleted purple ocean. I will stop to read with Leanne. My last reading about my love life broke my heart and I’m tired of all this shit.

Offline chopper9494

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2024, 04:24:14 AM »
I will definitely get this book.