Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 233593 times)

Offline Abundantia

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #450 on: April 26, 2024, 06:16:42 PM »
If the client Charlet is here (check out SpiritualAlma's last negative review on Purple Ocean). I just want to say how much I see and understand where you are coming from to have done multiple long lengthly readings with Spiritual Alma (in my case it was 11 readings telling me I would be in a relationship with POIs I never heard from again). And I am talking about long readings of 20+ minutes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 01:03:37 PM by Abundantia »

Offline artsygirlms

« Reply #451 on: May 01, 2024, 12:11:25 AM »
I can report Alma has told me the exact same thing about POIs over the years. None of it was true

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #452 on: May 01, 2024, 02:23:17 AM »
I am trying Psychic Jewels. I will update you once I get my order.

BUT.... it's gone up in price. $18 instead of $5 (on sale) or $10 (regular)

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #453 on: May 03, 2024, 01:18:26 AM »
I forgot she doesn't do timelines. She was not bad; but she kind of just repeated herself for 4 minutes. The prices have gone up, I think I might be done with Purple Ocean. The price is kind of high for short readings, not knowing if they will be good or not.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2024, 03:34:10 AM by mystic_sparks81 »

Offline Lys

« Reply #454 on: July 05, 2024, 08:59:29 PM »
Anyone tried Readings with Rali, MaryMoon or Manon ?

Offline fluffywuffy

« Reply #455 on: July 10, 2024, 09:11:34 AM »
Anyone tried Readings with Rali, MaryMoon or Manon ?

Yes, on all 3 LOL.

Manon-PHENOMENAL! Always accurate for me, always!
Mary Moon - seemed to give me a very accurate reading. Everything resonated extremely well. Time will tell if she is correct though.
Rali-at first was fantastic. Then it seemed like she put no effort into the next couple of readings. Like she said it was a new situation, but it has been a very old situation, total opposite of her first couple readings. She seemed to put no effort in after she saw me return. Hopefully I am the only client she did that to, and is accurate for others.

Offline Lys

« Reply #456 on: July 17, 2024, 05:24:22 PM »
New reviews about these readers? What’s your experiences :

Marymoon
Manon
Readings with rali
Taila
Energy guide
Sammystar
Sasarah spirit
Luna abundance
Blue rose
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 06:30:58 PM by Lys »

Offline Lys

« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2024, 07:29:01 PM »
Anyone tried pinkladybug ? Or Lolas love tarot

Offline Lys

« Reply #458 on: August 12, 2024, 11:24:06 PM »
Anyone tried bridges light ?

Offline artsygirlms

« Reply #459 on: September 04, 2024, 04:47:26 PM »
I can report Alma has told me the exact same thing about POIs over the years. None of it was true

same. she is a total scam

Offline artsygirlms

« Reply #460 on: September 04, 2024, 05:08:54 PM »
i tried Advisor Beth, quite impressive; i just gave her the names and she picked up a lot current issues very accurate.
and her prediction will be few months away so i will update.

anyone tried nikki rich? i tried her 3 times and one was on going so cannot tell accuracy till later; but 2 were already proved accurate. one she said i will start to have more communication with POI end Sept then to Oct and yes it's very accurate; we talked a lot more since sept22.

I had two readings with Nikki Rich. One in january she's probably the only one who said the guy will not comeback (with Yona).. And she was right. I had another reading with her last week. I ask If I will meet someone soon.. And she described perfectly how I feel. But she didnt give me a lot of informations about the new person I will meet. She just said it will be in november.. We will see. Now we are in another lockdown for one month... but not a big lockdown, so theres not I chance I will meet someone in october. I ask in the conversation if she see a description of the guy, but Im not sure about the description because its not really my type of person.. lol We will see :)

After reading this, I went back and listened to her reading from May & I'd say it was accurate. So, now about 3 1/2 months later I decided to get another PO video from her.

Offline artsygirlms

« Reply #461 on: September 04, 2024, 07:36:55 PM »
So, I was combing through these boards & saw Psychic Jewels. I went back to history and read a reading she did last year. It was bang on. So, I went to her today. I asked the standard generic question about thoughts & feelings.

Her first response was super accurate - and it was definitely not fairytale. The outcome is promising. It seems possible, but only time will tell.

anything