Author Topic: Psychicangel1  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Novachild1018

Psychicangel1
« on: June 23, 2024, 12:29:43 AM »
Has anyone read with this reader?

I was looking back at my chat history from 2023 from this guy I was dating before and she was so accurate now that I’m looking back.

So in 2023, I was dealing with this guy and we never made it official but we were casually seeing eachother for months. I asked about his thoughts about me/our connection and the future of the connection. This is what she told me:

“so, it feels pretty slow to me, mostly he is unsure how much and how far he wants to go into a more committed thing. he has also had another girl, he spoke with in january, but they did not sleep 2 gether, and it through him off course a bit, they did not continue. but it through his ideas off course . and made him doubt more. in my reading, i would not count on him moving quick to next level“

This was crazy because I didn’t know about another girl during January (thought he was exclusively seeing me) but when I got the reading, I was aware he was talking to other girls because a girl called his phone while I was with him so I was gonna ask her if there was another girl in his life next but she beat me to it. She picked up on all that info without me giving nothing but names and our status.

Has anyone else read with her? Was she accurate for you? I also got another reading today since she was spot on the last time but her predictions are much more longer (late 2025???) so idk…

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Psychicangel1
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2024, 12:29:47 AM »
I have tried her based on your review. After everyone seems to have been completely OFF when reading my POI, I should probably just give up on readings, but felt like I wanted someone to tell me once more that me and this guy just ain't happening (which only a handful of readers saw!).
She was nice to talk to. Said my POI will never ever reach out again (ouch) and that he has simply lost interest, even tho his intensions back then were genuine and he wasn't trying to mislead me as he meant what he had said at the time... he'll only respond out of politeness if I reach out to him (I am NOT going to do that unless I come over to his country/city and ask for an in person explanation + closure, which won't be until at least September anyway as have to work over the summer ... ).
Said job abroad will be offered sometime in September (said it's 50/50 whether I'd actually go and that she cannot see so far ahead) and it'll be very rushed and I'll only have a short timeframe to decide and move. Everyone else said I'd hear back by July but they've been collectively wrong on lots of stuff already, so yeah, never mind! Let's just see what happens.
I liked talking to her, she was pretty chilled and friendly BUT she was $4.39 when I called, I then said I'd be back later to finalise last question, now she has gone up to $6.39??  ::) :o
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 03:09:36 AM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline jackY

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2024, 01:12:40 AM »
She seems like she's telling people what they want to hear because I don't see feedback that says she was right and they become repeat customers. And then I see feedback that when she's off, she's waaaay off.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 02:05:10 AM »
Is there another thread on her somewhere ?? Anyway - I think she's blocked me?! I've never been blocked, but she suddenly disappeared from my 'favourites' and I wasn't able to call her back? Can this be a glitch or am I blocked?? What the heck... ???

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2024, 02:09:42 AM »
So she did block me! Wow. Will ask for a refund... Have only done it once or twice since joining Keen, so shouldn't be an issue I hope ... unbelievable.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 02:29:20 AM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2024, 02:36:37 AM »
Not unbelievable-this is what fake readers do.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2024, 02:43:23 AM »
Tbh she picked up on one thing that was pretty accurate, so I don't know if she's entirely fake, only time will tell, but this attitude, her blocking me for no reason (?) and raising her rate by $2 a minute out of nowhere , then lowering it again, that's not what a decent person would do... oh well...
btw she later went to 7.39. Madness
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 08:51:55 AM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2024, 10:03:18 PM »
Tbh she picked up on one thing that was pretty accurate, so I don't know if she's entirely fake, only time will tell, but this attitude, her blocking me for no reason (?) and raising her rate by $2 a minute out of nowhere , then lowering it again, that's not what a decent person would do... oh well...

She definitely blocked me on the original profile I used her on when she was accurate my first read, not sure why so I contacted her for the recent read on my 2nd account. She’s definitely a blocker! I hate when advisors do this. She told me with this most recent read that my current POI would be annoying and is not good to commit because he can’t even commit to where he will eat at and that I will find another period in late 2025, can readers really see this far out?

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2024, 11:22:55 PM »
Not many, but some can. Lotus Blossom on keen made a prediction that was 2 years out. I was like, yah, okay-sure. Freaked me out when it did happen. Basically, I was always into a certain type of guy (jocks) and only pursued that type. She said my husband is the complete opposite of that. He loves animals and has his own practice. That was it. Fast forward 2 years later and I met my husband. He's a vet. That was about 8 years ago.

Some say Yona's predictions are really far out-like 10 years out. I only had one reading with her and I wasn't wowed. Her stuff never came to pass, but maybe it will be another 10 years ;).

She definitely blocked me on the original profile I used her on when she was accurate my first read, not sure why so I contacted her for the recent read on my 2nd account. She’s definitely a blocker! I hate when advisors do this. She told me with this most recent read that my current POI would be annoying and is not good to commit because he can’t even commit to where he will eat at and that I will find another period in late 2025, can readers really see this far out?

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2024, 12:10:10 AM »
Novachild ... I don't know how to feel about her... She changes her rate randomly- between $4.39-$8.39 and the fact that she just blocks people like this is unkind and unprofessional tbh. I'd understand if a reader did that to someone who name called them for example ... I also understand that someone might not want to deal with certain people (heck I also refuse to see clients when I don't like their energy on the phone - I'm a therapist...) , but the right thing to do would be to say: "sorry, I don't actually think I want to read for you anymore..."  ::) But to just hung up on someone (at first I thought something happened with the line...) and then block them without even sending a message to explain why is ruuuude. Also describes herself as "top reader worldwide" which should've been a red flag...  :P
She actually told me she 'cannot see that far out' when I asked about September, so not quite sure...
I also realised she was wrong on something about my POI, because she said that he isn't the type to chase women/sleep with lots of women etc - that isn't true, as he has been very sexually active with multiple over the last few years, and has been very open about this with me. There is also a third party she didn't pick up on (it's all rather complex).
Anyway, I hope she was wrong and my POI DOES contact me - not because I want to talk to him (he's done enough damage over the last few weeks and I can't possibly ever let that go) but because I WANT her to be WRONG!  ::) 8)
Did she pick up on anything that you've been able to validate this time? She didn't recognise your voice?  :P

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2024, 03:28:47 AM »
Novachild ... I don't know how to feel about her... She changes her rate randomly- between $4.39-$8.39 and the fact that she just blocks people like this is unkind and unprofessional tbh. I'd understand if a reader did that to someone who name called them for example ... I also understand that someone might not want to deal with certain people (heck I also refuse to see clients when I don't like their energy on the phone - I'm a therapist...) , but the right thing to do would be to say: "sorry, I don't actually think I want to read for you anymore..."  ::) But to just hung up on someone (at first I thought something happened with the line...) and then block them without even sending a message to explain why is ruuuude. Also describes herself as "top reader worldwide" which should've been a red flag...  :P
She actually told me she 'cannot see that far out' when I asked about September, so not quite sure...
I also realised she was wrong on something about my POI, because she said that he isn't the type to chase women/sleep with lots of women etc - that isn't true, as he has been very sexually active with multiple over the last few years, and has been very open about this with me. There is also a third party she didn't pick up on (it's all rather complex).
Anyway, I hope she was wrong and my POI DOES contact me - not because I want to talk to him (he's done enough damage over the last few weeks and I can't possibly ever let that go) but because I WANT her to be WRONG!  ::) 8)
Did she pick up on anything that you've been able to validate this time? She didn't recognise your voice?  :P

Good to know she was inaccurate with some of your predictions! I actually like this POIand other readers like Queen of Cups had good things to say about him.

As far as her predictions, my first reading with her she knew the guy I was seeing dealt with another women at the same time we were getting to know each other and that slowed him down a bit. No other reader picked up another women specifically and why he started acting funny after saying he wanted me to be his gf. However, now looking back, she never gave a specific outcome she just said “I would not count on him to move quickly to the next level”. That was it. What ended up happening was, I kept dealing with him despit some readers saying he was not looking for comittment and some saying he was and overall, we saw eachother when it was convien, hooked up and then we would go some weeks without speaking and then meet again.Until I got sick of it and ghosted him…a few months later he blew up my phone with several calls,apologizing, asking why I ghosted him etc. No reader predicted that. I should say at the time I wasn’t using this psychic board either to vet readers so I wasn’t reading with Queen of cups at that time either.

I’m just hoping she’s not right about this new POI. I probably won’t read with her again anyway, I don’t like when psychics add too much of their personal opinion unsolicited anyway.

Offline jackY

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2024, 03:38:21 AM »
Good point. The minute you feel someone is adding their personal opinion-hang up. In the way back, I'd listen to these beeyatches just to be respectful. Even back then,  I'd go with my gut and when they deviate like that-BUHBYE. Ummm... I'm not paying to listen to your life story. Most who bring that shit up are actually having a counseling session with themselves.

Good to know she was inaccurate with some of your predictions! I actually like this POIand other readers like Queen of Cups had good things to say about him.

As far as her predictions, my first reading with her she knew the guy I was seeing dealt with another women at the same time we were getting to know each other and that slowed him down a bit. No other reader picked up another women specifically and why he started acting funny after saying he wanted me to be his gf. However, now looking back, she never gave a specific outcome she just said “I would not count on him to move quickly to the next level”. That was it. What ended up happening was, I kept dealing with him despit some readers saying he was not looking for comittment and some saying he was and overall, we saw eachother when it was convien, hooked up and then we would go some weeks without speaking and then meet again.Until I got sick of it and ghosted him…a few months later he blew up my phone with several calls,apologizing, asking why I ghosted him etc. No reader predicted that. I should say at the time I wasn’t using this psychic board either to vet readers so I wasn’t reading with Queen of cups at that time either.

I’m just hoping she’s not right about this new POI. I probably won’t read with her again anyway, I don’t like when psychics add too much of their personal opinion unsolicited anyway.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2024, 04:39:23 AM »
Good point. The minute you feel someone is adding their personal opinion-hang up. In the way back, I'd listen to these beeyatches just to be respectful. Even back then,  I'd go with my gut and when they deviate like that-BUHBYE. Ummm... I'm not paying to listen to your life story. Most who bring that shit up are actually having a counseling session with themselves.

Exactly! I simply just need to know what energy is coming up and let me decide how I want to proceed forward. Not to mention readers like that eat up your time! No thank you!

Offline jackY

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2024, 03:25:24 PM »
Right??? So unprofessional.

Exactly! I simply just need to know what energy is coming up and let me decide how I want to proceed forward. Not to mention readers like that eat up your time! No thank you!

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2024, 05:40:48 PM »
OK, to be fair it sounds like she was quite accurate back then! Yeah, I agree- she unnecessarily inserts her own opinion or experiences with other clients and what she tends to tell them in such and such situations etc ...
Did she predict that things wouldn't work out with this new POI?

anything