Author Topic: Maybe some helpful manifestation  (Read 537 times)

Offline Mina

Maybe some helpful manifestation
« on: June 15, 2024, 02:09:05 AM »
So this channel was recommended on my YouTube feed, even though I unsubscribed to a lot of content. Personally, there are things I just don’t agree upon anymore with manifesting. (In short: obsessive techniques, me-centered focus that tends to make one narcissistic, lose empathy for free-will and autonomy, spiritually unfulfilling, I can’t call myself God, etc)
However… I have been watching this channel and so many things have been helpful to understand:
Leave space for uncertainty! Let the fear be there!…
And this videos calls out for ppl who get too many readings: astrology, psychics, tarot (going outside yourself)…

Anyways if it’s helpful for those want to manifest and hopefully maybe this channel can help those who struggle with anxiety while “waiting”’for their ideal outcom

https://youtu.be/XB47XuPQtSM?si=B5wV18MppjK_Mayo

Offline Mina

Re: Maybe some helpful manifestation
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2024, 04:00:22 PM »
I found this video helpful today- not to manifest from wounded place: That’s the gist of the video.

She says there’s steps and signs but not many, maybe I’ve heard them all but it is friendly reminder and a paradox

https://youtu.be/zvUjICHg0vo?si=zC8hLu_bcimZeQhj

Offline sai07

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2024, 05:50:08 PM »
I liked this one, Mina

It really resonated

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2024, 10:40:55 PM »
I respectfully disagree with a lot of what this woman is saying, although I certainly do agree with what she does say about the "manifesting from the end" versus the wound.

Some of us have had to find love "in the kernel"...AKA we've been thru so much trauma in our lives that we needed to go thru and relate to the TF to "pop out" of that tough kernel. 
Eleven years after meeting my TF, I'm still working on self-love and softening my kernel.  Sorry lady in the Youtube video, it just takes decades for some of us .... you don't look like you even had to do a year on yourself.

I don't obsess about this TF anymore nor do I pursue him, although sometimes curiosity strikes every now and again as to what we would have been like together.  However, I do remember the ultimate purpose and role he played in popping me out of my kernel and how grateful I am for that happening.

'Nuff said.

Offline sai07

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2024, 02:40:15 PM »
I don't think I have ever learned to love myself. But I realize I need to start b/c it has been the basis of a lot of....mistakes / missed opportunities.
The wound part s what resonated with me.

I'm still not sure about manifestation. It hasn't been something that has worked for me. I feel God has listened to me and provided me with things. And when He wants to take it away or make room for something else, he does.

anything