Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Sharing my story - who has been right and who was totally off?!

<< < (2/5) > >>

TulipsAndSunflowers:
So, no one has been correct when they said that contact was happening 'very soon' - it has now been three weeks of no contact, which I think is fairly long lol. It's been painful to say the least and I'm not sure if I see a way out of this. To me, if you don't contact me for so long, then you simply aren't that into me - no matter what your circumstances may be! I've started moving on, dating other people etc, but the pain is still within me if that makes sense ... it'll probs take a while to get back to 'reality;, cause I really had high hopes for us!  ::) :o
Chitowngirl - let us know if you find out any info about the ex! ;)

TulipsAndSunflowers:
..deleting this comment, have now updated the main thread instead..

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: TulipsAndSunflowers on June 16, 2024, 09:08:49 PM ---So, no one has been correct when they said that contact was happening 'very soon' - it has now been three weeks of no contact, which I think is fairly long lol. It's been painful to say the least and I'm not sure if I see a way out of this. To me, if you don't contact me for so long, then you simply aren't that into me - no matter what your circumstances may be! I've started moving on, dating other people etc, but the pain is still within me if that makes sense ... it'll probs take a while to get back to 'reality;, cause I really had high hopes for us!  ::) :o
Chitowngirl - let us know if you find out any info about the ex! ;)

--- End quote ---

I most definitely will!

dragonflyer:

--- Quote from: TulipsAndSunflowers on June 11, 2024, 09:06:10 PM ---
Kinda not too keen on Psychic Access anyway cause of the owner being a bit rude and just awkward and he also LISTENS to phonecalls, I can literally HEAR when he is listening and it makes me very uncomfortable.... there are some threads on him on here if you wanna read more...

--- End quote ---

That's so creepy... Can they really do that? Listening to your reading? Isn't that a violation of privacy?

Kate:

--- Quote from: dragonflyer on June 18, 2024, 12:50:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: TulipsAndSunflowers on June 11, 2024, 09:06:10 PM ---
Kinda not too keen on Psychic Access anyway cause of the owner being a bit rude and just awkward and he also LISTENS to phonecalls, I can literally HEAR when he is listening and it makes me very uncomfortable.... there are some threads on him on here if you wanna read more...

--- End quote ---

That's so creepy... Can they really do that? Listening to your reading? Isn't that a violation of privacy?

--- End quote ---

Not only that, but other energies on the call would mess up the reading...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version