Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Sharing my story - who has been right and who was totally off?!

<< < (5/5)

Sasha414:
Thank you for sharing your whole story. I'm having a hard time understanding the balance between reviews, every psychic has bad reviews, I have the hardest time understanding if someone is truly gifted why their predictions would be inaccurate. Do you believe that some work for some people but not others! If so why? I have had amazing experiences with two advisors on Purple Garden then one of them just disappeared, the other became very bland in her readings. I found the other one on a private site, I am guessing he branched off, but the reviews about purple ocean and purple garden from old advisors says that they are so strict on the delivery of reading. I have spent so much money 🤑 doing this and wonder if the platforms aren't holding them back. Keen Bitwine and California Psychics have not panned out for me, except one person who literally told me "your laying on the couch right now, scrolling and listening to songs" blah blah blah, it's like she was a fly on the wall she knew everything I was doing in that moment down to a journal entry I just wrote but again then just disappeared!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version