Author Topic: Sharing my story - who has been right and who was totally off?!  (Read 1777 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Sorry, this will be long, but if you want to skip to predictions only, scroll to the bottom:) ! Thought I'd summarise my psychic journey from the start....
I had my very first card reading when I was 12 years old - at a summer camp. It was all very random and the predictions were shockingly accurate! I then received a few readings from local tarot readers every now and then, but no one was particularly accurate - in fact, most of the ones advertising in my town were pure fakes/scammers. When I was 18, a classmate recommended an empath/card reader. Finally, I found A REAL one, who wasn't a fake (after 6 years of mainly meeting fakes). The stuff she saw was incredible and everything she said was going to happen - did happen! I moved out of the country and she isn't a fan of phone readings, so she usually just reads for me when we see each other in person, but she is yet to be wrong for me. (She has no website, it's all word of mouth and she doesn't speak English, so unfortunately I cannot officially name and recommend on here :-X). Anyway, because I cannot always read with her, I have often had to go with online psychics/empaths/tarot readers etc.
My online journey started in 2015, when I was at uni and desperately in love with my supervisor, with whom I had a very toxic relationship which lasted 3.5 years. I spent SO MUCH money on readings back then, it makes me super sad to even think about... funnily enough, back then, MOST READERS I read with were CORRECT - we were simply not meant to be together and were toxic for each other. But I didnt listen and wasted some seriously good years and money on this pointless relationship. (Not completely pointless, as I learnt a lot from it, but, reflecting on it now, it could've lasted a year and teach me enough lessons, but I WAITED like an idiot for things to change - they never did!). I finally walked away in Dec 2018, after I had had proof that there was another woman involved. After that, I would get the occasional reading about new POIs, work etc, but this was all pretty healthy (very sporadic readings, therapeutic more than anything else) and I managed to keep my heart protected from harm, not taking any POI too seriously and always walking away upon realising that things wouldn't work out between us. My feelings would sometimes get hurt a little, but I never loved any one of the guys I met between 2019-2023, so I was always able to keep it fairly cool.
Then, in January 2024, I spoke with this favourite psychic of mine and she said I was about to meet someone and that it would be a very important man for me... I remember telling her that I wasn't looking for a relationship and she told me :"Don't send this message to the universe or you'll jinx it..." oh well - in February, I met someone. A man unlike any of the other men I had ever met.  I soon knew I was in trouble. It was one of those connections where you feel like you've known each other for a very long time, even tho you've pretty much just met. We both felt it and talked about it in detail.... however, since life isn't really THAT kind, even this connection doesn't come without its problems - for a start - we live in different countries. He also isn't entirely available, but it's far too complex to explain on here and there's no need for that anyway.... problem is - me and this POI were meant to travel two weeks ago and meet in another country for a quick gateway - it didnt happen as he had some genuine issues to deal with and simply couldnt come. I told him I was hurt, but understood. He promised to make it up to me. But - since then, he's been very quiet. And, over the last 8-10 days, I have been trying to move on - opening up to meeting new people etc. This time, I refuse to sit on my ass and wait for things to happen. I am not wasting any more of my time waiting on a dude. Having said that, I have also cried a LOT, because I couldn't protect my heart from this man... While we didnt say things were over between us, I find his silence upsetting enough that I feel like I need to try move on...
Somehow - reading this forum vigorously every day for the past week has really helped me. I have also indulged in a lot of readings in order to ease the anxiety, emptiness and sadness inside me. Finally feeling better today and thought I'd check whatever notes I have kept from the last few years and share it with you guys. Maybe it'll help someone?
I won't bore you with any more details about the current romance, but wanted to share some background before proceeding to talk about what readers have predicted for me and this guy.... and will come back on here to update on this... I see people often posting about their readings and never coming back to update, which I don't want to do... so, here it goes:

READINGS ON CURRENT POI(s) AND CAREER: (most are still pending, please scroll to the bottom to read about readings from years ago!)

Phoenix Burning (keen) - I posted on her thread as well - I like her, she is nice and she saw things she couldn't have known unless she had a gift OR notes lol. Nice energy and she did say that her first reading is most accurate and to not read on the same situation too many times, which I agree with ... Saw geographical distance between me and POI (true!) and that it has recently been quiet (TRUE!) … Potential there, emotions there, reaching out very soon within a few days (reading on 2/6 Sunday and no communication as of 11/6) needs to be reminded of things and emotions as not always realising something might be wrong in what he is doing, but his feelings and intensions are pure -  reunion coming soon and even if you start walking away, he will resurface again (this is funny, I didnt even think about walking away at that very moment in time, but now I AM!)… I will have a choice and ultimately it will all depend on me… how this will end or CONTINUE …
Saw temporary contract offered within about two months abroad, beginnings will be rough tho but then very good cards and good finances…
Saw my casual POI (who had not contacted me in over a month!!) who will kinda just pop up " like hey whats up .". pretty much what he did just a few days later! said nothing major will come out of it, which is definitely true, but I like him a lot as a friend and think this is mutual...
Also trying to do business with someone and she told me that it'll be good for us but not to trust him with everything as he's a gossip - TRUE!!! - and that he will be trying to pursue me - he already IS! Said that aside from that, business wise, we will do well together!
Had a huge fight with a good friend of mine and she said that this friend doesn't want us to be over (even tho we kinda said we were) and that she will reach out in about two weeks - she reached out in two days - and that things will be very awkward at first.
Main POI will also reach out soon and will likely meet end of June/beginning of July , he will stick to the promise he made to me about planning the next trip and doing all the bookings etc, but he also wants me to get this job and come over there,  it'll help things. He will try do better if he sees me walking away BUT will NOT change with messages (he did say he hated texting, but I feel like one brief messages every now and then isn't too much to ask for :)  …
Also said that my mum will likely get a divorce and he wont make it easy for her … but she'll be better off and grow spiritually- he's never going to change … she will be super happy tho .. now its like stressful even when he walks through the door … not a good energy (my mum did say she feels like she is allergic to him at this point)…
I will make sure to update on this POI, job offer/or not , and my friend + mum .... 

Starfish Insights (keen but also found her on another site, cheaper, see my post on her thread)- I gave names and dates of birth (she does astrology) and let her do the talking - She correctly picked up on me and my main POI not really communicating right now, and that it is bothering me. Saw that we are having a moment of 'pause' but she sees that changing soon, and that we will be 'moving forward' together. Said he was a very moody person - true. Said he's "VERY attracted to you and filled with desire!" he worries whether he's ready to take ALL the responsibility but the desire is there! Said it's important that I trust him, as he isn't always able to articulate words to reassure me. (I do trust him to be truthful, THAT is not an issue for me, his lack of communication is lol). She also said thatt he sees me as someone he's gonna keep going with and wants to. Said she saw contact end of the week or first of next (This was last Thursday I believe - no contact yet and it's Tuesday night over here). Said she doesn't do timing but can see slow or fast and this is FAST. (it's now been two weeks of no communication tho lol, but let's see if he contacts tomorrow ... )

Asked about a job opportunity (currently trying to get a job abroad and sent my CV to a contact I have there about a month ago..), she said things are moving slowly but she sees a progress around my birthday in July and that I 'might' get this opportunity around that time, as she sees good news coming in regards to this. In line with almost everyone else.

BUT - Unlike Phoenix Burning, she said that POI might not stick to promise about our next travels, that he is procrastinating and unsure of the next step... she gives a lot of personality descriptions which I couldn't care less about, especially not at $9 per minute, but she did send me 5 free minutes and I believe she is a genuinely lovely and bubbly person. Just wish I could find her somewhere independently, cause the rate is way too much . She doesn't do predictions, only 'trajectories'.

When asked about my casual POI, she said the connection is nice, but I have to again do most of the work which I don't really want to do. More of a friendly connection - which is true on all counts, however I did tell him yesterday to try a bit harder even tho we aren't going to end up together as a couple since we are quite different, but the connection between us IS nice and it feels kinda comforting for both of us to have each other right now.

Marie Green (keen) - I posted on her thread as well- So far from what I can confirm to date, she has not been correct for me. Said me and POI would go abroad together, enjoy it and be intimate there  - we didnt go on that trip at all. Said casual POI would reach out by Monday (that was meant to be just a few days after the reading, but he instead reached out more than one month later!).

Some big predictions are still pending though. Said me and current POI wouldn't last and that I'd slowly remove myself from the relationship and meet someone new Nov/Dec. Said I'd get a new job offer and move abroad - and earn more than I am now (which I think is highly unlikely, as I am earning quite a bit of money now and doubt they would offer more - will update on here).

Empathic Emma (keen) - Lots of people on here have NOT had good experiences, but she has worked for me quite a few times before, so I have to give her some credit. She is using someone else's profile pic, which I hate, it's not even a 'stock' photo... which always makes me wonder who really is behind the screen .. she only does chat, never ever phone calls .. but she did often describe my POIs well. I'd say she's 60/40 for me, with 60% being accurate.
Said in March that I’d see POI again ‘within this month’ = it was 5.5 weeks later but not a bad guess:D
Said he was developing feelings and wanted to meet again and would do his best to meet and do everything he can for me when I come to his country (he did and it was very cute and I was being looked after like a QUEEN).
She was then wrong on contact predictions EVERY TIME throughout April and May.
Said delayed uni coursework would be accepted and I would pass - ended up happening.
Said casual POI would fade out as has other interests – true as there are other women, but we're casual so I dont care -  I thought this was wrong, but he has recently broke things off to pursue a relationship with one of the women.
Correctly predicted that on my holiday in April, I would meet a lot of men and flirt, but wouldn't be involved with anyone, as all I will care about is main POI - ended up being correct.
SAW ME AND POI MEETING IN JUNE - I WILL UPDATE ON HERE IF IT HAPPENS AS RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD!!
Said I would get a job offer abroad , would hear from them in July - in line with others... said money would not be much but I'd enjoy the job.
Said me and POI would travel end of May as planned- we didnt so she was wrong - quite a major wrong prediction tbh...
Saw marriage 1-2 years away.
Said a cute guy I met at the airport last month will NOT reach out again.

Angelic Heights (Psychic Access) I like her, but main predictions still pending. Not so good with timelines, but no one is, but she did get feelings, energies and situations right for me.
Definitely chemistry there between me and main POI. "You’re really into him and he’s just a little behind that at the moment. He has feelings though... It’s kind of like; well this is very exciting and there could be more to it, but I'd like more time.
Sees something happening in June – like a trip. You are going to work this where you will be seeing each other as often as possible. This is someone you could be with – life partner  – I would not walk past this man and ignore him … he is worth it… wedding isn't off the table with him, I see it happening … "
Saw casual's POI energy not far away - within a week of contacting - it took two weeks but good enough. But said he would be a turn off, but the opposite happened - I did sit down with him and explained that I liked him as a person and that I dont think we will get married and have a long future together, but that I enjoy his company and we can have a nice friends with benefits situationship  - he has since been more consistent and sweet:) so - maybe this little convo changed the way things are evolving now.
She also said I WILL get the job abroad and should hear from them in July as well - in line with my usuals!
In the past, she saw a blonde woman around my toxic ex and even told me : but don't worry, even if they end up living together, they wont stay together ... LOL .. he was seeing me and her at the same time ... and they are now living together :D I have to give her credit... If anyone finds her website, pls let me know!

White Lotus Grace (independent empath) - She is an empath and a healer. She doesn't predict the future, but I have come to her a few times, because her readings are therapeutic for me, she is a very gentle and kind person and good with current energies. She is the ONLY one who picked up on POI's third party ... she gently asked : ' We haven't discussed this about him before but .. is there someone else? I'm sensing another energy ... ' well, she wasn't wrong. She did also say he was falling in love with me, described him very well, said he was thinking about me a lot ...when I asked if he wanted to end things with me, because he had been silent and I was upset, she said he definitely wasn't thinking about us ending and that he would just say that to me and not ghost me ...  and he then said the same things to me verbatim when we spoke later on ... She was also correct on other POIs' feelings in the past ... she's very clear about the fact that she does not predict, she only works with energies.

The Irish Family Psychics (Etsy) - "Between yourself and POI I see you desire it more at this time, so some unrequitedness will creep in here. Your get more needing of this connection and he will get colder, throwing the balance off. I sense committment worries around him being the main thing to evolve past, and he won't be doing that quickly enough. He wants the real deal for his family, but he is just not ready. This meaning it will evolve by him putting blocks in place and lack of effort and discipline to the connection. So sorry for such bad news there in your reading my darling. You have much to look forward to with other connections in time"

"Sending your CV to XXX (which I did send about 3 weeks ago) will not result in a job offer from just that action, more would need to be done is what I sense here. That the CV has just been looked over due to being busy, so more would need to do more and also waiting for the right timing. But ultimately a job will not come in the near future around this my dear, I'm afraid to say so keep going and looking for other opportunity also."

So - different to what others have said, she is the ONLY person that does NOT see any jobs coming out of me sending the CV there... also different predictions on main POI ..

I will update in July on the job prediction as well as POI predictions.... will see in just a few weeks who was right/wrong lol.

READINGS FROM THE PAST

Marla Dawn (keen) - I like her as a person and she did get a few things right for me, especially when I first started reading with her (I would even say that she was like 80% right at that time!) but as of today, she's only  been 50% right / 50% off Im afraid. I feel like she can really read things sometimes, but then when she can't, she'll just guess - rather than admit that she cannot read the situation. Bummer. She was correct when she said I would have problems at uni and that I'd eventually manage to resolve them. It really did happen and took a year to resolve, but I won my case... she even said I wasn't going to get a flat I wanted - which was true.  She also predicted I'd meet an Aries man with whom I'd be with temporarily - which did happen! But also said I'd meet 'the one' in 2022 - no! Met someone who ended up being an OK dude, but also kind of a liar by nature lol. Things didnt work out between us. She also correctly saw another POI not being monogamous and that he would always have lots of women around him (I later found out he paid for sex, especially when he travelled abroad for work etc...but he would never admit to that and I became worried about STI's and ended it...).
She said I'd buy a house in 2022. I believed that at the time, but it never happened and I dont even know if I want to buy anymore - given the state the world is in! :D
She was wrong on another POI - said he'd contact me but he ended up ghosting - I didnt like him anyway so didnt care. Was also incorrect on a work situation.
Again, when she truly reads things, she gets them right for me. I just wish she would say it when she cannot connect...

Empathic Emma (keen) -   In the past, she correctly predicted my moving situation + dates.
Correctly picked up on my ex POI being very manipulative and overly dominant, to the point where he was being abusive - yes! He used to try act as if he were Mr Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey - he has the career, the money , but certainly knew nothing about how to be a Dom! Lol.
She read that guy really well and I have to give her credit for that, she even predicted what he'd say after an argument.
She was then incorrect on some job predictions, but most readers were wrong back then.
So, to sum up - she reads my guys very well, but prediction wise 50/50 as well unfortunately, but I will probably still call her

Insight with Teresa - (keen) - she ended up being 50/50 for me, so I never called back. Nice lady though. Wrong on jobs. Correct on then POI - but wrong on future POI.

Prophet Angel (keen) - fake, scam, rude, wrong - HOW does he manage to get so many 5* reviews?! He was just so off...

Psychic Readings by Gail (keen)- Way too expensive for what she has to offer.  I was meant to be married by now - lol - didnt even ask her about that and she insisted she saw me with a ring on my finger by end of the year (that was like 2-3 years ago). She did however say that she saw a friend with dark hair helping me with a job  - which did happen - she also said me and then POI would only have 2-3 max years together - we broke it off after two years of knowing each other… So, not totally off here, but also not worth the $ I'm afraid.

TripleMoonGoddess (keen) - was very wrong on many things, including career (correct on some negatives regarding former POI, but she's known to be negative..?) - she's known on here to be quite rude and wrong anyway, so no need to add too much. I left some comments with details on her thread.

Lily Cade (keen) - 50/50 for me - Said I'd meed my soulmate in 2022 - nope. Said I'd get jobs I didn't get. Was also wrong on questions about university. Wrong about my ex - said I'd bump into him somewhere in 2022. It's 2024 - haven't seen him in years! however she also said that this ex was in a relationship with a woman who was very jealous of me and wouldn't let him speak with me - which is true - or at least was true at the time of the reading...
Said I will get offers after my two job interviews - which never happened.
Said my then POI is a nice person and we would have a great time together, but nothing serious  - this ended up being true.

Celestial Inspirations (keen) -  pleasant lady, had a few hits, but I am now thinking that these may have been random? ... Said my then POI was my soulmate and that we'd get married - he ended up turning into a complete a$$ after he wanted to do business together and left me very upset after we had signed some documents and I paid a big ish sum of money - only for him to just walk away from the deal, knowing I would never be refunded the money. He also never offered to pay for any of that and became very cruel instead. I told him to F off. We haven't spoken since. Also said I was going to get jobs I didn't get. Got the industry completely wrong.
However, she did say I would walk away from another POI - which I did do. Also saw a blonde man coming into my life - I did meet a blonde man with whom I had a nice time.

Amy (Psychic Access) very wrong about my old POI from 2015-18 - said we'd have such crazy, passionate  intimacy, he'd leave me 'unable to walk for days' - he literally had erectile dysfunction . She was wrong on everything else and blocked me after I had told her that things weren't going as she had predicted, lol. Scam!

Alexis (Psychic Access) WRONG! Very wrong.

Mystic Shelley (Psychic Access) - she knows nothing, has zero gift. One would think that shed at least learn to read tarot cards when she sits there all day long, waiting for calls ... defo sounded like a fairytale reader .. guesser more than a reader lol

Shani  (Psychic Access) - she is very nice, BUT ended up being WRONG on men, moving situation etc ... reads Tarot I believe. Only read with her twice, but was like 80% wrong unfortunately.

Isadora (Psychic Access) - very lovely lady, but was wrong on 80-90% of predictions. I even told her and she accepted it without being rude, which was a first lol. Other forum members on here have shared similar experience with her - lovely but not accurate.

Satya (Psychic Access) - she's had some good hits for me over the years, read some energies around me pretty well and was able to warn me, even tho I often didnt listen. She would tell me for years to leave the toxic ex... but she has recently been wrong on some pretty big stuff and she gets very defensive and quite arrogant when you tell her some of her predictions didn't pan out, so I kinda stopped calling. It's the attitude that counts tbh. She didnt pick up on former POI basically ripping me off and leaving me in shit and my wallet emptier ... However, she did also tell me current POI would be inconsistent with communication and that she saw me walking away, which I might be doing right now, BUT she told me it wouldn't be a particularly major connection and that I would not have feelings for him, which is untrue. He did express his love for me and treated me with so much respect and kindness- like no one ever did before! I would also argue that me crying for days over him means that I did in fact catch feelings lol - so she was wrong. I don't know if I will call her again, she's been like 50/50 with me lately, which is simply not good enough. Also said I would have to go to court over a landlord/tenant dispute, but I managed to resolve it without having to take legal action and got like 70% of my money back.. she was right for me on education related predictions and also one other former POI when she said I would only see him like four times that year -which was true .. due to his mental health struggles.

Kinda not too keen on Psychic Access anyway cause of the owner being a bit rude and just awkward and he also LISTENS to phonecalls, I can literally HEAR when he is listening and it makes me very uncomfortable.... there are some threads on him on here if you wanna read more...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 06:41:05 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Sharing my story - who has been right and who was totally off?!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 03:23:43 PM »
Sorry, this will be long, but if you want to skip to predictions only, scroll to the bottom:) ! Thought I'd summarise my psychic journey from the start....
I had my very first card reading when I was 12 years old - at a summer camp. It was all very random and the predictions were shockingly accurate! I then received a few readings from local tarot readers every now and then, but no one was particularly accurate - in fact, most of the ones advertising in my town were pure fakes/scammers. When I was 18, a classmate recommended an empath/card reader. Finally, I found A REAL one, who wasn't a fake (after 6 years of mainly meeting fakes). The stuff she saw was incredible and everything she said was going to happen - did happen! I moved out of the country and she isn't a fan of phone readings, so she usually just reads for me when we see each other in person, but she is yet to be wrong for me. (She has no website, it's all word of mouth and she doesn't speak English, so unfortunately I cannot officially name and recommend on here :-X). Anyway, because I cannot always read with her, I have often had to go with online psychics/empaths/tarot readers etc.
My online journey started in 2015, when I was at uni and desperately in love with my supervisor, with whom I had a very toxic relationship which lasted 3.5 years. I spent SO MUCH money on readings back then, it makes me super sad to even think about... funnily enough, back then, MOST READERS I read with were CORRECT - we were simply not meant to be together and were toxic for each other. But I didnt listen and wasted some seriously good years and money on this pointless relationship. (Not completely pointless, as I learnt a lot from it, but, reflecting on it now, it could've lasted a year and teach me enough lessons, but I WAITED like an idiot for things to change - they never did!). I finally walked away in Dec 2018, after I had had proof that there was another woman involved. After that, I would get the occasional reading about new POIs, work etc, but this was all pretty healthy (very sporadic readings, therapeutic more than anything else) and I managed to keep my heart protected from harm, not taking any POI too seriously and always walking away upon realising that things wouldn't work out between us. My feelings would sometimes get hurt a little, but I never loved any one of the guys I met between 2019-2023, so I was always able to keep it fairly cool.
Then, in January 2024, I spoke with this favourite psychic of mine and she said I was about to meet someone and that it would be a very important man for me... I remember telling her that I wasn't looking for a relationship and she told me :"Don't send this message to the universe or you'll jinx it..." oh well - in February, I met someone. A man unlike any of the other men I had ever met.  I soon knew I was in trouble. It was one of those connections where you feel like you've known each other for a very long time, even tho you've pretty much just met. We both felt it and talked about it in detail.... however, since life isn't really THAT kind, even this connection doesn't come without its problems - for a start - we live in different countries. He also isn't entirely available, but it's far too complex to explain on here and there's no need for that anyway.... problem is - me and this POI were meant to travel two weeks ago and meet in another country for a quick gateway - it didnt happen as he had some genuine issues to deal with and simply couldnt come. I told him I was hurt, but understood. He promised to make it up to me. But - since then, he's been very quiet. And, over the last 8-10 days, I have been trying to move on - opening up to meeting new people etc. This time, I refuse to sit on my ass and wait for things to happen. I am not wasting any more of my time waiting on a dude. Having said that, I have also cried a LOT, because I couldn't protect my heart from this man... While we didnt say things were over between us, I find his silence upsetting enough that I feel like I need to try move on...
Somehow - reading this forum vigorously every day for the past week has really helped me. I have also indulged in a lot of readings in order to ease the anxiety, emptiness and sadness inside me. Finally feeling better today and thought I'd check whatever notes I have kept from the last few years and share it with you guys. Maybe it'll help someone?
I won't bore you with any more details about the current romance, but wanted to share some background before proceeding to talk about what readers have predicted for me and this guy.... and will come back on here to update on this... I see people often posting about their readings and never coming back to update, which I don't want to do... so, here it goes:

READINGS ON CURRENT POI(s) AND CAREER:

Phoenix Burning (keen) - I posted on her thread as well - I like her, she is nice and she saw things she couldn't have known unless she had a gift OR notes lol. Nice energy and she did say that her first reading is most accurate and to not read on the same situation too many times, which I agree with ... Saw geographical distance between me and POI (true!) and that it has recently been quiet (TRUE!) … Potential there, emotions there, reaching out very soon within a few days (reading on 2/6 Sunday and no communication as of 11/6) needs to be reminded of things and emotions as not always realising something might be wrong in what he is doing, but his feelings and intensions are pure -  reunion coming soon and even if you start walking away, he will resurface again (this is funny, I didnt even think about walking away at that very moment in time, but now I AM!)… I will have a choice and ultimately it will all depend on me… how this will end or CONTINUE …
Saw temporary contract offered within about two months abroad, beginnings will be rough tho but then very good cards and good finances…
Saw my casual POI (who had not contacted me in over a month!!) who will kinda just pop up " like hey whats up .". pretty much what he did just a few days later! said nothing major will come out of it, which is definitely true, but I like him a lot as a friend and think this is mutual...
Also trying to do business with someone and she told me that it'll be good for us but not to trust him with everything as he's a gossip - TRUE!!! - and that he will be trying to pursue me - he already IS! Said that aside from that, business wise, we will do well together!
Had a huge fight with a good friend of mine and she said that this friend doesn't want us to be over (even tho we kinda said we were) and that she will reach out in about two weeks - she reached out in two days - and that things will be very awkward at first.
Main POI will also reach out soon and will likely meet end of June/beginning of July , he will stick to the promise he made to me about planning the next trip and doing all the bookings etc, but he also wants me to get this job and come over there,  it'll help things. He will try do better if he sees me walking away BUT will NOT change with messages (he did say he hated texting, but I feel like one brief messages every now and then isn't too much to ask for :)  …
Also said that my mum will likely get a divorce and he wont make it easy for her … but she'll be better off and grow spiritually- he's never going to change … she will be super happy tho .. now its like stressful even when he walks through the door … not a good energy (my mum did say she feels like she is allergic to him at this point)…
I will make sure to update on this POI, job offer/or not , and my friend + mum .... 

Starfish Insights (keen but also found her on another site, cheaper, see my post on her thread)- I gave names and dates of birth (she does astrology) and let her do the talking - She correctly picked up on me and my main POI not really communicating right now, and that it is bothering me. Saw that we are having a moment of 'pause' but she sees that changing soon, and that we will be 'moving forward' together. Said he was a very moody person - true. Said he's "VERY attracted to you and filled with desire!" he worries whether he's ready to take ALL the responsibility but the desire is there! Said it's important that I trust him, as he isn't always able to articulate words to reassure me. (I do trust him to be truthful, THAT is not an issue for me, his lack of communication is lol). She also said thatt he sees me as someone he's gonna keep going with and wants to. Said she saw contact end of the week or first of next (This was last Thursday I believe - no contact yet and it's Tuesday night over here). Said she doesn't do timing but can see slow or fast and this is FAST. (it's now been two weeks of no communication tho lol, but let's see if he contacts tomorrow ... )

Asked about a job opportunity (currently trying to get a job abroad and sent my CV to a contact I have there about a month ago..), she said things are moving slowly but she sees a progress around my birthday in July and that I 'might' get this opportunity around that time, as she sees good news coming in regards to this. In line with almost everyone else.

BUT - Unlike Phoenix Burning, she said that POI might not stick to promise about our next travels, that he is procrastinating and unsure of the next step... she gives a lot of personality descriptions which I couldn't care less about, especially not at $9 per minute, but she did send me 5 free minutes and I believe she is a genuinely lovely and bubbly person. Just wish I could find her somewhere independently, cause the rate is way too much . She doesn't do predictions, only 'trajectories'.

When asked about my casual POI, she said the connection is nice, but I have to again do most of the work which I don't really want to do. More of a friendly connection - which is true on all counts, however I did tell him yesterday to try a bit harder even tho we aren't going to end up together as a couple since we are quite different, but the connection between us IS nice and it feels kinda comforting for both of us to have each other right now.

Marie Green (keen) - I posted on her thread as well- So far from what I can confirm to date, she has not been correct for me. Said me and POI would go abroad together, enjoy it and be intimate there  - we didnt go on that trip at all. Said casual POI would reach out by Monday (that was meant to be just a few days after the reading, but he instead reached out more than one month later!).

Some big predictions are still pending though. Said me and current POI wouldn't last and that I'd slowly remove myself from the relationship and meet someone new Nov/Dec. Said I'd get a new job offer and move abroad - and earn more than I am now (which I think is highly unlikely, as I am earning quite a bit of money now and doubt they would offer more - will update on here).

Empathic Emma (keen) - Lots of people on here have not had good experiences, but she has worked for me quite a few times before, so I have to give her some credit. She is using someone else's profile pic, which I hate, it's not even a 'stock' photo... which always makes me wonder who really is behind the screen .. she only does chat, never ever phone calls .. but she did often describe my POIs well. I'd say she's 60/40 for me, with 60% being accurate.
Said in March that I’d see POI again ‘within this month’ = it was 5.5 weeks later but not a bad guess:D
Said he was developing feelings and wanted to meet again and would do his best to meet and do everything he can for me when I come to his country (he did and it was very cute and I was being looked after like a QUEEN).
She was then wrong on contact predictions EVERY TIME throughout April and May.
Said delayed uni coursework would be accepted and I would pass - ended up happening.
Said casual POI would fade out as has other interests – true as there are other women, but we're casual so I dont care -  this isn't entirely true as we are now talking much more and are on very good terms, doesn't look like this is about to fade out.
Correctly predicted that on my holiday in April, I would meet a lot of men and flirt, but wouldn't be involved with anyone, as all I will care about is main POI - ended up being correct.
SAW ME AND POI MEETING IN JUNE - I WILL UPDATE ON HERE IF IT HAPPENS AS RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD!!
Said I would get a job offer abroad , would hear from them in July - in line with others... said money would not be much but I'd enjoy the job.
Said me and POI would travel end of May as planned- we didnt...
Saw marriage 1-2 years away.
Said a cute guy I met at the airport last month will NOT reach out again.

Angelic Heights (Psychic Access) I like her, but main predictions still pending. Not so good with timelines, but no one is, but she did get feelings, energies and situations right for me.
Definitely chemistry there between me and main POI. "You’re really into him and he’s just a little behind that at the moment. He has feelings though... It’s kind of like; well this is very exciting and there could be more to it, but I'd like more time.
Sees something happening in June – like a trip. You are going to work this where you will be seeing each other as often as possible. This is someone you could be with – life partner  – I would not walk past this man and ignore him … he is worth it… wedding isn't off the table with him, I see it happening … "
Saw casual's POI energy not far away - within a week of contacting - it took two weeks but good enough. But said he would be a turn off, but the opposite happened - I did sit down with him and explained that I liked him as a person and that I dont think we will get married and have a long future together, but that I enjoy his company and we can have a nice friends with benefits situationship  - he has since been more consistent and sweet:) so - maybe this little convo changed the way things are evolving now.
She also said I WILL get the job abroad and should hear from them in July as well - in line with my usuals!
In the past, she saw a blonde woman around my toxic ex and even told me : but don't worry, even if they end up living together, they wont stay together ... LOL .. he was seeing me and her at the same time ... and they are now living together :D I have to give her credit... If anyone finds her website, pls let me know!

White Lotus Grace (independent empath) - She is an empath and a healer. She doesn't predict the future, but I have come to her a few times, because her readings are therapeutic for me, she is a very gentle and kind person and good with current energies. She is the ONLY one who picked up on POI's third party ... she gently asked : ' We haven't discussed this about him before but .. is there someone else? I'm sensing another energy ... ' well, she wasn't wrong. She did also say he was falling in love with me, described him very well, said he was thinking about me a lot ...when I asked if he wanted to end things with me, because he had been silent and I was upset, she said he definitely wasn't thinking about us ending and that he would just say that to me and not ghost me ...  and he then said the same things to me verbatim when we spoke later on ... She was also correct on other POIs' feelings in the past ... she's very clear about the fact that she does not predict, she only works with energies.

The Irish Family Psychics (Etsy) - "Between yourself and POI I see you desire it more at this time, so some unrequitedness will creep in here. Your get more needing of this connection and he will get colder, throwing the balance off. I sense committment worries around him being the main thing to evolve past, and he won't be doing that quickly enough. He wants the real deal for his family, but he is just not ready. This meaning it will evolve by him putting blocks in place and lack of effort and discipline to the connection. So sorry for such bad news there in your reading my darling. You have much to look forward to with other connections in time"

"Sending your CV to XXX (which I did send about 3 weeks ago) will not result in a job offer from just that action, more would need to be done is what I sense here. That the CV has just been looked over due to being busy, so more would need to do more and also waiting for the right timing. But ultimately a job will not come in the near future around this my dear, I'm afraid to say so keep going and looking for other opportunity also."

So - different to what others have said, she is the ONLY person that does NOT see any jobs coming out of me sending the CV there... also different predictions on main POI ..

I will update in July on the job prediction as well as POI predictions.... will see in just a few weeks who was right/wrong lol.

READINGS FROM THE PAST

Marla Dawn (keen) - I like her as a person and she did get a few things right for me, especially when I first started reading with her (I would even say that she was like 80% right at that time!) but overall it's been 60% right / 40% off. I feel like she can really read things sometimes, but then when she can't, she'll just guess - rather than admit that she cannot read the situation. Bummer. She was correct when she said I would have problems at uni and that I'd eventually manage to resolve them. It really did happen and took a year to resolve, but I won my case... she even said I wasn't going to get a flat I wanted - which was true.  She also predicted I'd meet an Aries man with whom I'd be with temporarily - which did happen! But also said I'd meet 'the one' in 2022 - no! Met someone who ended up being an OK dude, but also kind of a liar by nature lol. Things didnt work out between us. She also correctly saw another POI not being monogamous and that he would always have lots of women around him (I later found out he paid for sex, especially when he travelled abroad for work etc...but he would never admit to that and I became worried about STI's and ended it...).
She said I'd buy a house in 2022. I believed that at the time, but it never happened and I dont even know if I want to buy anymore - given the state the world is in! :D
She was wrong on another POI - said he'd contact me but he ended up ghosting - I didnt like him anyway so didnt care. Was also incorrect on a work situation.
Again, when she truly reads things, she gets them right for me. I just wish she would say it when she cannot connect...

Empathic Emma (keen) -   In the past, she correctly predicted my moving situation + dates.
Correctly picked up on my ex POI being very manipulative and overly dominant, to the point where he was being abusive - yes! He used to try act as if he were Mr Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey - he has the career, the money , but certainly knew nothing about how to be a Dom! Lol.
She read that guy really well and I have to give her credit for that, she even predicted what he'd say after an argument.
She was then incorrect on some job predictions, but most readers were wrong back then.

Insight with Teresa - (keen) - she ended up being 50/50 for me, so I never called back. Nice lady though. Wrong on jobs. Correct on then POI - but wrong on future POI.

Prophet Angel (keen) - fake, scam, rude, wrong - HOW does he manage to get so many 5* reviews?! He was just so off...

Psychic Readings by Gail (keen)- Way too expensive for what she has to offer.  I was meant to be married by now - lol - didnt even ask her about that and she insisted she saw me with a ring on my finger by end of the year (that was like 2-3 years ago). She did however say that she saw a friend with dark hair helping me with a job  - which did happen - she also said me and then POI would only have 2-3 max years together - we broke it off after two years of knowing each other… So, not totally off here, but also not worth the $ I'm afraid.

TripleMoonGoddess (keen) - was very wrong on many things, including career (correct on some negatives regarding former POI, but she's known to be negative..?) - she's known on here to be quite rude and wrong anyway, so no need to add too much. I left some comments with details on her thread.

Lily Cade (keen) - 50/50 for me - Said I'd meed my soulmate in 2022 - nope. Said I'd get jobs I didn't get. Was also wrong on questions about university. Wrong about my ex - said I'd bump into him somewhere in 2022. It's 2024 - haven't seen him in years! however she also said that this ex was in a relationship with a woman who was very jealous of me and wouldn't let him speak with me - which is true - or at least was true at the time of the reading...
Said I will get offers after my two job interviews - which never happened.
Said my then POI is a nice person and we would have a great time together, but nothing serious  - this ended up being true.

Celestial Inspirations (keen) -  pleasant lady, had a few hits, but I am now thinking that these may have been random? ... Said my then POI was my soulmate and that we'd get married - he ended up turning into a complete a$$ after he wanted to do business together and left me very upset after we had signed some documents and I paid a big ish sum of money - only for him to just walk away from the deal, knowing I would never be refunded the money. He also never offered to pay for any of that and became very cruel instead. I told him to F off. We haven't spoken since. Also said I was going to get jobs I didn't get. Got the industry completely wrong.
However, she did say I would walk away from another POI - which I did do. Also saw a blonde man coming into my life - I did meet a blonde man with whom I had a nice time.

Amy (Psychic Access) very wrong about my old POI from 2015-18 - said we'd have such crazy, passionate  intimacy, he'd leave me 'unable to walk for days' - he literally had erectile dysfunction . She was wrong on everything else and blocked me after I had told her that things weren't going as she had predicted, lol. Scam!

Alexis (Psychic Access) WRONG! Very wrong.

Mystic Shelley (Psychic Access) - she knows nothing, has zero gift. One would think that shed at least learn to read tarot cards when she sits there all day long, waiting for calls ... defo sounded like a fairytale reader .. guesser more than a reader lol

Shani  (Psychic Access) - she is very nice, BUT ended up being WRONG on men, moving situation etc ... reads Tarot I believe. Only read with her twice, but was like 80% wrong unfortunately.

Isadora (Psychic Access) - very lovely lady, but was wrong on 80-90% of predictions. I even told her and she accepted it without being rude, which was a first lol. Other forum members on here have shared similar experience with her - lovely but not accurate.

Satya (Psychic Access) - she's had some good hits for me over the years, read some energies around me pretty well and was able to warn me, even tho I often didnt listen. She would tell me for years to leave the toxic ex... but she has recently been wrong on some pretty big stuff and she gets very defensive and quite arrogant when you tell her some of her predictions didn't pan out, so I kinda stopped calling. It's the attitude that counts tbh. She didnt pick up on former POI basically ripping me off and leaving me in shit and my wallet emptier ... However, she did also tell me current POI would be inconsistent with communication and that she saw me walking away, which I might be doing right now, BUT she told me it wouldn't be a particularly major connection and that I would not have feelings for him, which is untrue. He did express his love for me and treated me with so much respect and kindness- like no one ever did before! I would also argue that me crying for days over him means that I did in fact catch feelings lol - so she was wrong. I don't know if I will call her again, she's been like 50/50 with me lately, which is simply not good enough. Also said I would have to go to court over a landlord/tenant dispute, but I managed to resolve it without having to take legal action and got like 70% of my money back.. she was right for me on education related predictions and also one other former POI when she said I would only see him like four times that year -which was true .. due to his mental health struggles.

Kinda not too keen on Psychic Access anyway cause of the owner being a bit rude and just awkward and he also LISTENS to phonecalls, I can literally HEAR when he is listening and it makes me very uncomfortable.... there are some threads on him on here if you wanna read more...

Some of the things Starfish said to you were the same she said to me. She said he was "moody," multiple times! And also the thing about being extremely attracted to me and there being a pause. I mean I think a lot of these people can assume a pause because we're calling them and wanting to know what the other person is thinking. They also can just say anyone is attracted to us and we will know it's true if we've hooked up with them. I'm not completely discounting her but a little sus given she's pricey. Keep us posted how her and others predictions work out for you, please.

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2024, 03:43:21 PM »
Thank you, Chitowngirl ! Appreciate you sharing - if you care to share more or any predictions she may have given? I mean - trajectories? ;D
It could be just a guess as you say, I am quite keen to hear from others who have read with her -  but I have to say that she's not wrong, my POI is very, very moody (also quite arrogant at times and doesn't like it when things aren't going his way - she kinda touched on that a little, too) and we are currently having this 'pause' , she also saw him being very overwhelmed  (did she tell you there same by any chance lol? ) - and he did admit to me last time we spoke that he was trying to change jobs, because he felt burnt out...
she did say she saw us moving forward and even my favourite empath told me that we won't be able to stay away from each other, so I am quite keen to see what happens there, but for now, I am just moving on and not waiting for things to just 'happen'.
I'm now not going to read with anyone else and must admit I am quite looking forward to the end of July, where I will be able to see who was right/wrong on this lol.
Candice also described my casual POI as a bit 'wishy washy' and that our connection is decent, but not overly special - and said a few other things that are totally true about this casual POI guy...

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2024, 05:43:39 PM »
I have read with starfish a few times recently. Very endearing character.  She has picked up a number of things that were both specific and yet kinda general(incidentally, details that I have spoken with other keen readers about and which others on the platform have picked up on which makes you wonder).  I cant say she has been wrong - she has generally seemed to grasp the overall picture quite well - but it also feels like maybe a little on the idealistic side? I am not really sure.  She has also mentioned the attraction and the slow aspect. Didnt get "pause" or "moody" though. 

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2024, 05:52:26 PM »
I’ve also read with Starfish and she’s quite nice. She says moody for my POI too, also inconsistent, but interestingly, she has picked up on him being wavering and last minute. He literally just messaged me a few days ago that he is in my town and he wanted to meet up, but I’m actually not able to see him because I’m traveling for work😂😂 that’s as last minute as it gets though. He’s currently living out of state so him coming to my town isn’t something that happens often

Wish she was a little cheaper

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2024, 07:44:06 PM »
Thank you, Chitowngirl ! Appreciate you sharing - if you care to share more or any predictions she may have given? I mean - trajectories? ;D
It could be just a guess as you say, I am quite keen to hear from others who have read with her -  but I have to say that she's not wrong, my POI is very, very moody (also quite arrogant at times and doesn't like it when things aren't going his way - she kinda touched on that a little, too) and we are currently having this 'pause' , she also saw him being very overwhelmed  (did she tell you there same by any chance lol? ) - and he did admit to me last time we spoke that he was trying to change jobs, because he felt burnt out...
she did say she saw us moving forward and even my favourite empath told me that we won't be able to stay away from each other, so I am quite keen to see what happens there, but for now, I am just moving on and not waiting for things to just 'happen'.
I'm now not going to read with anyone else and must admit I am quite looking forward to the end of July, where I will be able to see who was right/wrong on this lol.
Candice also described my casual POI as a bit 'wishy washy' and that our connection is decent, but not overly special - and said a few other things that are totally true about this casual POI guy...

See, that's the thing, she didn't really give me a predictions. She said that "if he gets his head out of his ass and decides to grow up more he could be a great match for me." That's annoying to hear even if it is true. I've pushed her more on that and asked if he's likely to get his head out of his ass and step up and she said it's completely up to him but that he's capable. Just has to be willing to change on his own. Maybe it's the way I ask questions or maybe it's just my situation but I always feel like no one ever really gives me predictions. I will test them every now and then and ask if I'm likely to see him or have a meaningful conversation with him when I do see him and they've all been 50/50 with those. It's just so vague for me and I'm not saying that with Starfish per se. I do like her and I do feel she's been pretty good about picking up on his personality but at one point she told me that him and his ex were, "done and dusted," I called her back some time after that and now she feels the ex is still around so she's waffled there. I need to just ask someone who's a mutual friend and find out for myself if he's back with his ex still or not. As I find out things that can be more concrete I will update on here but I try not to write too much when nothing's really happening.

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2024, 09:08:49 PM »
So, no one has been correct when they said that contact was happening 'very soon' - it has now been three weeks of no contact, which I think is fairly long lol. It's been painful to say the least and I'm not sure if I see a way out of this. To me, if you don't contact me for so long, then you simply aren't that into me - no matter what your circumstances may be! I've started moving on, dating other people etc, but the pain is still within me if that makes sense ... it'll probs take a while to get back to 'reality;, cause I really had high hopes for us!  ::) :o
Chitowngirl - let us know if you find out any info about the ex! ;)

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2024, 08:46:59 PM »
One more update on my casual POI ... so, this guy pursued me for quite some time and we got along really well as friends, but we don't really have that much in common and I didn't want to give in. I was then upset about lack of effort from main POI and finally told casual POI that we could be friends with benefits ... That was two months ago and it was all very nice, even tho we both agreed we were friends and nothing more - and he was also seeing other people and knew about my main POI... I do really like him as a person and as a lover and thought that this could last for a while, but he told me today that the girl he was also seeing casually has now asked him to be exclusive and he is going to give it a try ... so I now have no main POI (as there hasn't been contact since end of May) and no casual POI. One blow after another.  :o :-\
Anyway, I did ask about this casual POI (also mentioned it a few times in this thread) and here's who was right and wrong:

Phoenix Burning - was correct on quite a few things about him and did say that nothing will really come out of it .. she said it will mainly be because of my busyness, but it is in fact him who broke it off, outcome is still correct tho..

Empathic Emma - Was right on this - She already said in April that he would fade out as he has other interests (women) – true with other women and I knew all along there was one -  she did say he likes me as a friend and thinks of me as fun, attractive and smart, but will not be overly consistent and will not be serious or last long. This is all true, so I do need to give her credit for this.

Angelic Heights - didnt pick up on the other woman, but correctly predicted that it wouldn't last very long...

Starfish Insights - said casual POI will 'probably leave you feeling you're not getting enough, I don't hate your connection but I think he is too wishy washy!" and told me to take him with a grain of salt. Was a little poetic but correct overall!

Marie Green - was wrong on this as well, told me : 'it'll last as long as you want it to...' I wish:)

Satya- also said it will last as long as I want it to and that he would be 'hot and cold' (why do SO MANY readers use that it's so annoying) - he isn't really like that, he is very kind and honest and I respect his decision to walk away from this, even tho it's not what I wanted... she didnt pick up on the other woman at all... shame

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2024, 09:04:07 PM »
So, no one has been correct when they said that contact was happening 'very soon' - it has now been three weeks of no contact, which I think is fairly long lol. It's been painful to say the least and I'm not sure if I see a way out of this. To me, if you don't contact me for so long, then you simply aren't that into me - no matter what your circumstances may be! I've started moving on, dating other people etc, but the pain is still within me if that makes sense ... it'll probs take a while to get back to 'reality;, cause I really had high hopes for us!  ::) :o
Chitowngirl - let us know if you find out any info about the ex! ;)

I most definitely will!

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2024, 12:50:15 AM »

That's so creepy... Can they really do that? Listening to your reading? Isn't that a violation of privacy?

Offline Kate

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2024, 08:15:53 AM »

That's so creepy... Can they really do that? Listening to your reading? Isn't that a violation of privacy?

Not only that, but other energies on the call would mess up the reading...

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2024, 09:52:49 AM »
It is, but I recently read on Psychic Source for the first time and they also record calls so who knows, maybe they, too, listen  ... Psychic Access record them when you select the option to record, but the owner dude defo listens at times, because you can HEAR it on the phone and, if you have energy sensitivities, you simply FEEL that as well. I also mentioned it to one of the readers (cannot mention whom, just to be safe) and they also said that they sometimes felt that but tried not to pay attention to it.... this keeps me away from the site tbh (although vast majority of the readers on there are NOT good, aside from like 2-3). ::)

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2024, 09:58:03 AM »
Other energies....like what? Other people who call in at the same time? or...other entities  :'(

Not only that, but other energies on the call would mess up the reading...