Author Topic: RE: Email Readings  (Read 809 times)

Offline Santina69

RE: Email Readings
« on: June 10, 2024, 10:13:21 PM »
Please Does anyone have any suggestion on Who is good with Email Readings?
Thanks

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: RE: Email Readings
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 02:04:52 AM »
Try Irish Family Psychics on Etsy

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 09:20:14 AM »
Are the Irish Family Psychics always negative? They were the only
Ones who saw negative outcomes on both questions - even though others saw positives.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2024, 10:28:09 AM »
I am curious about Irish Family as well, if anyone has any comments on recent readings 🩷

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2024, 03:10:52 PM »
They are not always negative, I can attest to that. They recently gave me a positive reading for a reconciliation with an ex and I was 100% expecting them to be negative about that. I wrote a lengthier post about them on another post about Etsy readers but to summarize that, they were pretty negative about that one but they were correct. I asked about a guy I was interested in during the pandemic and I also asked about my job which was a new job at that time and they were 100% accurate about both of those things. I have never had a reader be 100% accurate about things before. I doubt they're that way all of the time as I've seen on here they've been wrong for others so I don't want to get anyone too excited and honestly, I'm doubting they're correct about this reconciliation now but I will surely let you all know how it pans out. They did give me a 20 week timeline for this reconciliation - haha!

I have gotten 3 readings from them in total. The first was a general one asking about my new job and that guy, the second one was just a general love reading, not about anyone in particular just asking what was ahead and for that one they said I'd meet this man in April of the following year and I did meet a guy in April of the following year! I like them because they actually write a lot of details that I don't find to be generalized at all. You will get at least a paragraph if you ask even 1 question. That's why I'd recommend them. Some of them I feel probably cut and paste the same responses, especially on Etsy but to me, they are actually tuning in. Curious if anyone else has feedback on them?

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2024, 08:28:27 PM »
I don't know. They or he or she was pretty negative for me.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2024, 09:41:37 PM »
Do you usually buy one-question reading or the detailed tarot or crystal ball reading?
I wanted to ask about both job and romance. Not sure how many questions they can answer in 1 detailed tarot reading?

They are not always negative, I can attest to that. They recently gave me a positive reading for a reconciliation with an ex and I was 100% expecting them to be negative about that. I wrote a lengthier post about them on another post about Etsy readers but to summarize that, they were pretty negative about that one but they were correct. I asked about a guy I was interested in during the pandemic and I also asked about my job which was a new job at that time and they were 100% accurate about both of those things. I have never had a reader be 100% accurate about things before. I doubt they're that way all of the time as I've seen on here they've been wrong for others so I don't want to get anyone too excited and honestly, I'm doubting they're correct about this reconciliation now but I will surely let you all know how it pans out. They did give me a 20 week timeline for this reconciliation - haha!

I have gotten 3 readings from them in total. The first was a general one asking about my new job and that guy, the second one was just a general love reading, not about anyone in particular just asking what was ahead and for that one they said I'd meet this man in April of the following year and I did meet a guy in April of the following year! I like them because they actually write a lot of details that I don't find to be generalized at all. You will get at least a paragraph if you ask even 1 question. That's why I'd recommend them. Some of them I feel probably cut and paste the same responses, especially on Etsy but to me, they are actually tuning in. Curious if anyone else has feedback on them?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2024, 10:10:16 PM »
Do you usually buy one-question reading or the detailed tarot or crystal ball reading?
I wanted to ask about both job and romance. Not sure how many questions they can answer in 1 detailed tarot reading?

Just looked back and I chose specific questions from their page like, "what's ahead for your love life?" and "will an ex come back?" from there I just gave first names and got at least a paragraph or two back. Good luck! Keep me posted.

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2024, 10:10:45 PM »
I will also say that the reading was dead wrong on something I know as a fact. So, unfortunately, I cannot recommend. I'm glad they work for others.

I am curious about Irish Family as well, if anyone has any comments on recent readings 🩷

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2024, 10:42:29 PM »
Sure, I will definitely do

Just looked back and I chose specific questions from their page like, "what's ahead for your love life?" and "will an ex come back?" from there I just gave first names and got at least a paragraph or two back. Good luck! Keep me posted.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2024, 10:43:50 PM »
Sorry to hear that! Thanks for sharing your experience!
I will also say that the reading was dead wrong on something I know as a fact. So, unfortunately, I cannot recommend. I'm glad they work for others.

Offline jackY

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2024, 11:02:34 PM »
Please share yours if you do the email reading!

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2024, 12:27:24 AM »
Sure, I will.
Please share yours if you do the email reading!

anything