Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 209380 times)

Offline mystic_sparks81

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #345 on: May 28, 2024, 11:52:28 PM »
I'm surprised I didn't see Stephanie Theresa mentioned much here. I thought she was one of the most accurate readers I've read with to date. Her readings are realistic and her assessment on past/present is incredibly accurate. I think all I had to give her was my name and possibly date of birth of myself and my POI and she talked throughout the entire session. I pretty much just sat there and validated everything she threw at me lol.

Currently she is $8.99 a minute. Special $40 for 5 minutes. That's kind of pricey. Is she ever cheaper.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #346 on: May 29, 2024, 02:15:42 AM »
She has some type of intro offer on her site: https://stephanietheresa.com, but email and ask her about it first. It's between $28-$37, if it's still being offered.

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #347 on: July 28, 2024, 10:55:08 PM »
I'm surprised I didn't see Stephanie Theresa mentioned much here. I thought she was one of the most accurate readers I've read with to date. Her readings are realistic and her assessment on past/present is incredibly accurate. I think all I had to give her was my name and possibly date of birth of myself and my POI and she talked throughout the entire session. I pretty much just sat there and validated everything she threw at me lol.

Currently she is $8.99 a minute. Special $40 for 5 minutes. That's kind of pricey. Is she ever cheaper.

I personally don't mind paying the price if I am speaking to someone gifted rather than being entertained.  I am happy to pay for Yona Farrell (https://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/) Mattie (California Psychics) and Romina's Readings Australia (https://rominasreadings.wixsite.com/home)

Mattie does drag her readings out though, and 20 minutes will fly by (at $20/min!!!) Yona is brilliant, gets so much in the hour I book her for and she always goes over time.  Romina is very gifted and a very quick typist so it makes it worth her price.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 11:04:31 PM by piccolapixie »

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #348 on: July 29, 2024, 05:36:46 AM »

and also.... Yona's predictions are happening in the same linear time with the exact events as she predicted back in 2022.  Romina's readings picked out the name and occupation of someone I would meet at a "function" and I was shocked when it happened 4 months later.  Both very gifted and yeah, sometimes their fee is justified.

anything