Author Topic: Another Psychic Binge... Who Was Right and Wrong.  (Read 1078 times)

Online Aaron0326

Another Psychic Binge... Who Was Right and Wrong.
« on: June 10, 2024, 01:11:32 AM »
Cant believe I am making another one of these posts but alas... hit it off with a girl a month ago and have been developing what I thought was a good thing. Was pretty into her. She got distant over the last week so I of course went to the readers.  I spoke to wayyy to many lol.  I ultimately had a convo with the girl and she told me that she liked me but was still going through post-long term breakup difficulty and wasn't ready. 

Who got it wrong:
-CP Venus: this one hurts because she was super confident about us. I trusted her take because she has been very correct in the past(usually not in the ways i wanted either). Sucks
-Golden dawn tarot: she felt the girl was just dealing with personal stuff and wanted a slow courtship but that she was very interested.  First time she had ever been confident with me about a love interest. 
-QOC: i guess she wasnt completely wrong because she said multiple things that were dead on correct. Her broad take was wrong though. I still like her though.
-CP Uli: she kind of sort of alluded to past stuff making it hard but was very bubbly about relationship forming between us
-an awful lot of other readers

Not Sure:
-lady persephone: mentioned things about the ex. told me she didnt see it working but did think i would have a choice later on

Who got it right or right-ish:
-CP Cleo: spoke with her multiple times and mentioned an ex who was holding her back. 
-Bitwine Ari: she didnt alude to the ex at all, but she said she didnt see it working. She felt like my girl was just not certain about her feelings and wanted some validation more or less. to be fair, this could be the reality of it.
-PS Yana: she was pretty correct. Said the girl likes me and enjoys spending time with me but she is not ready and is not making any plans to change that. Said a few other correct tidbits too
-Irish family psychics on etsy: she nailed it in the most accurate and painful way possible.
-Leanne Halyburton: she said it wouldnt work. Hit on a couple of unrelated personal things that were bang on. Told me this when things were still going great so I tried to dismiss it.
-George Valentino: he said she wouldnt be ready right now. correct.
-Cookie: told me she thought this girl was still involved somehow with an ex and that she was sort of not being honest with me.  She hit an all kinds of random and accurate things.  She did say the girl will come back around down the road when she sees me getting attention from others but I wont take her. So the latter part is tbd.
-spirit minded: says there is an ex who will make it essentially impossible to move things where I want.

Once again, I knew underneath what was happening. Just didnt want to accept it. Money wasted.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 01:28:18 AM by Aaron0326 »

Offline jackY

Re: Another Psychic Binge... Who Was Right and Wrong.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 03:26:21 AM »
Dude! How have you been?? I feel like you "latch" on fast and want to stay with anyone who seems open to you. No judgement here. I would like to share that operating that way on a subconscious level brings more to the table than the person you're interacting with. Yes, there are unknowns in the beginning of any getting to know one another phases, but when are you going to trust your own instincts? When are you going to just let it unfold? Haven't all your readings shown you that it's a waste of your time and money? We all want to hear that it's going to be okay, but I learned that it's what good friends are for-not paying "psychics" to tell me what I want to hear or moving onto the next one because the prior one said what I didn't want to hear. Try to get grounded and listen more to your gut-that place between your heart and your head that will never steer you wrong. Insert big heart emoji here.

Online Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2024, 04:16:53 AM »
Dude! How have you been?? I feel like you "latch" on fast and want to stay with anyone who seems open to you. No judgement here. I would like to share that operating that way on a subconscious level brings more to the table than the person you're interacting with. Yes, there are unknowns in the beginning of any getting to know one another phases, but when are you going to trust your own instincts? When are you going to just let it unfold? Haven't all your readings shown you that it's a waste of your time and money? We all want to hear that it's going to be okay, but I learned that it's what good friends are for-not paying "psychics" to tell me what I want to hear or moving onto the next one because the prior one said what I didn't want to hear. Try to get grounded and listen more to your gut-that place between your heart and your head that will never steer you wrong. Insert big heart emoji here.

Hey! I'm actually doing pretty well all things considered. Life has been good to me and I have no objective reason to complain. My post history is misleading though - I have never suffered from lack of attention from women and have had no shortage of flings for lack of better words. Since my last binge at the end of 2023, I have seen a quite a few different women that I dated for a minute but ended things with because I just didn't feel a strong connection. I latch on to very few people who show interest in me. My issue is my ability to emotionally regulate on the seldom occasion when I do catch strong feelings, and sometimes those strong feelings are just instinctual more than rational.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 11:06:08 AM by Aaron0326 »

Offline toju516

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 01:20:53 PM »
Hey Aaron, lady p didn’t see it working with you or the ex? And why “not sure?” Was she not right nor wrong? lol soz I asked so many q’s

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2024, 02:13:12 PM »
Oddly, that Irish Family Psychics person has been really, really good for me. Only gone to them 3 times ever but wow. They gave me a reading from a couple of years ago that still blows my mind today. I think I wrote about it under their specific posting but they continue to be good for me too.

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2024, 04:50:10 PM »
I can totally relate to the challenge of "emotional regulation". I'm so happy to hear that you're doing so well!!

Hey! I'm actually doing pretty well all things considered. Life has been good to me and I have no objective reason to complain. My post history is misleading though - I have never suffered from lack of attention from women and have had no shortage of flings for lack of better words. Since my last binge at the end of 2023, I have seen a quite a few different women that I dated for a minute but ended things with because I just didn't feel a strong connection. I latch on to very few people who show interest in me. My issue is my ability to emotionally regulate on the seldom occasion when I do catch strong feelings, and sometimes those strong feelings are just instinctual more than rational.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2024, 06:09:52 PM »
Sorry they all seemed to suck. I really like Uli, hoping she right for me. Is George really $35 per minute? I called after reading your review and she said $35 a minute minimum of 20 minutes. Like holy shit!! Let me know I’m curious, please

Online Aaron0326

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2024, 10:15:01 PM »
Sorry they all seemed to suck. I really like Uli, hoping she right for me. Is George really $35 per minute? I called after reading your review and she said $35 a minute minimum of 20 minutes. Like holy shit!! Let me know I’m curious, please

George is $40 for 20 min.  Pretty affordable.

anything