Author Topic: Angelic Dream, Queen of Cups 18 and Barbara4846  (Read 4442 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Angelic Dream, Queen of Cups 18 and Barbara4846
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2024, 03:37:59 PM »
LOL! I got the lawyer and doctor from Barbara, too. Oof.

Qofcups- I have posted multiple times here over the years. She was accurate back in 2012 with one poi on a very specific situation. Then after that over the years she was literally a source of mental anguish for me. She kept feeding my fears of losing my job (thankfully didn’t happen) and losing all kinds of aspects of my life. My last reading with her she was condescending and basically asked me if I thought my poi was calling psychics wasting his money to know if I cared about him or not. Then rudely told me that it was a waste of my time to call about him. Not sure if she was having a bad day but when you’re charging almost $10 per min that’s just not a way to talk to clients.

Angelic Dream- oh boy. I called her one week on a poi. She told me this guy had marriage on his mind and that she got all kinds of positive things. Then the next week things were not going well so I called her again. She told me an ex had come into the picture and he was going to breakup with me. I asked her why she didn’t pick that up the previous week, she became defensive told me not to call her ever again and hung up. She also blocked me. He did breakup with me.

Barbara- this one lol. Remember that. She makes stuff up as she goes. There’s always kids, he loves you remember that. Blah blah blah. Everyone is a lawyer or a doctor. She told me my guy and I would be moving in together in June (never happened). Then she told me he was with 2 other women on a separate reading. Lol. I left her an honest review and she blocked me.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2024, 08:29:30 PM »
I don't recommend any of those. They are equally horrible. Queen of cups pretty much negative reader while the rest two is fairy tale reader. So pick your poison.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2024, 09:12:45 PM »
Barbara is a textbook cold reader. Textbook.  And even if she does have a hair of authenticity, she drowns it in a sea of cold reading hooks that lull unweary people in.

QOC has an undeniable gift.  For years she has seen both future and past events/people/details that are highly, highly specific and impossible to guess. Her only issue is that sometimes those things are random, unhelpful, and without enough context to make them useful.  She will often get images or phrases that are just stunning but has to use interpretation to provide context which ultimately makes them unhelpful. I have been calling her off and on for many years and she has pulled some unbelievable stuff out of the air. I go through phases where I decide to call her about something knew, get hooked bc she pulls something crazily accurate, call her repeatedly on that topic, and then stop calling her bc each subsequent reading becomes more subjective/less helpful. 

Offline sai07

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2024, 06:02:52 PM »
I don't recommend any of those. They are equally horrible. Queen of cups pretty much negative reader while the rest two is fairy tale reader. So pick your poison.

I agree with this
At the end of the day neither were accurate for me.

Offline unluckycharacter22

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2024, 10:26:39 PM »
I spoke to Angelic Dream about what was going on with my POI. She asked if I was worried that he was secretly married and then started going on about him dealing with baby mama drama. I can confirm that he is not and has never been married, nor does he have a child.