Author Topic: Cookies gone to shit  (Read 934 times)

Offline Apalm831

Cookies gone to shit
« on: June 09, 2024, 03:51:18 AM »
I hate to say it—she used to be so good.
Now she seems to be worse and worse and I’ve hit my limit. In the space of 5 minutes, it became clear she was just ‘saying things’ and I stopped her and politely asked if she was really reading this because she wasn’t picking up the situation, she wasn’t aware of anything that had occurred. She said it was my fault for asking the wrong questions. What?

Then she hung up on me.

Client of 7 years. So disappointed.

Offline Onyx

Re: Cookies gone to shit
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2024, 03:47:48 PM »
Yeah, last time I called her, over a year ago, she couldn't see the object that I was asking about. When I pressed her on it, she blurted out "did you know he's living with another woman?"  Yes I knew that, we've talked about it before.  She tried to tell me once I had blonde highlights.  Not me, mine is gray!

Offline jackY

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2024, 03:53:02 PM »
I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's a long time to trust someone as an advisor and then to have it end so poorly.

Now she seems to be worse and worse and I’ve hit my limit. In the space of 5 minutes, it became clear she was just ‘saying things’ and I stopped her and politely asked if she was really reading this because she wasn’t picking up the situation, she wasn’t aware of anything that had occurred. She said it was my fault for asking the wrong questions. What?

Then she hung up on me.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2024, 07:15:33 PM »

Then she hung up on me.

I think she’s burned out. She used to be so gifted and now not so much. I talked to her end of 2022 or Jan 2023 and she was just saying anything so I hung up. I don’t remember exactly what was said but I remember it felt like a cold reading. Hope she retires bc I been felt like she fell off BAD.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2024, 08:04:18 PM »

Then she hung up on me.

I think she’s burned out. She used to be so gifted and now not so much. I talked to her end of 2022 or Jan 2023 and she was just saying anything so I hung up. I don’t remember exactly what was said but I remember it felt like a cold reading. Hope she retires bc I been felt like she fell off BAD.

It’s so disappointing. I know that you are very critical of psychics, with cookie gone I feel like there’s no one left. Do you have any recommendations?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2024, 08:23:21 PM »

Then she hung up on me.

It’s so disappointing. I know that you are very critical of psychics, with cookie gone I feel like there’s no one left. Do you have any recommendations?

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that … lol no I don’t really read anymore. But I dropped by this week for nostalgia. I’m actually happy I grew out of that addiction a while ago and I’m not going back. I stopped binging a lil after Covid. I then grew to getting a reading maybe 4-5 months apart but only if needed. Spent my money on better things and practiced better communication with ppl around me so I wouldn’t need readings. I mainly called for medium work or remote viewing. I get pms here bc random users still think my old reviews from 2018ish are still valid lol one of these days I’ll edit them when I get time.

I stop in here sometimes and appreciate my growth, with intent to help others on that journey.

I can say I haven’t read on a platform in years, stay away from them and fiverr is no better. I tried cookie twice on c4a… first time she was great next time she was horrible. It’s an expensive habit but if u find a gem keep them close bc they will burn out like cookie from being too popular. I’ve seen that happen to a few advisors just from this forum

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2024, 08:33:58 PM »

Then she hung up on me.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that … lol no I don’t really read anymore. But I dropped by this week for nostalgia. I’m actually happy I grew out of that addiction a while ago and I’m not going back. I stopped binging a lil after Covid. I then grew to getting a reading maybe 4-5 months apart but only if needed. Spent my money on better things and practiced better communication with ppl around me so I wouldn’t need readings. I mainly called for medium work or remote viewing. I get pms here bc random users still think my old reviews from 2018ish are still valid lol one of these days I’ll edit them when I get time.

I stop in here sometimes and appreciate my growth, with intent to help others on that journey.

I can say I haven’t read on a platform in years, stay away from them and fiverr is no better. I tried cookie twice on c4a… first time she was great next time she was horrible. It’s an expensive habit but if u find a gem keep them close bc they will burn out like cookie from being too popular. I’ve seen that happen to a few advisors just from this forum

I think I’m stuck with KJ and Yona when I do read, which really isn’t often anymore. But, I agree, Cookie over did it and now she’s just phoning it in.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2024, 09:04:33 PM »

Then she hung up on me.

I think I’m stuck with KJ and Yona when I do read, which really isn’t often anymore. But, I agree, Cookie over did it and now she’s just phoning it in.

I’ve never tried yona and kj is not gifted in predicting things… at least in my experience however she’s really nice about letting you know that. The key is just sticking to who works for you and not falling for scammers or a trending new “advisor”. Do your research on anyone new you try and don’t go into debt lol

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2024, 09:24:55 PM »

Then she hung up on me.

I’ve never tried yona and kj is not gifted in predicting things… at least in my experience however she’s really nice about letting you know that. The key is just sticking to who works for you and not falling for scammers or a trending new “advisor”. Do your research on anyone new you try and don’t go into debt lol

Oh I never go to kj for predictions, just getting insight into someone’s thoughts.

Offline Santina69

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2024, 08:55:10 PM »
 How do you even get to schedule a Reading with her?  I tried her site is down and her number given on her Facebook is even disconnected , Does anyone know besides on .Keen (Is that the only way)??
Thanks for any Reply

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2024, 11:47:04 PM »
How do you even get to schedule a Reading with her?  I tried her site is down and her number given on her Facebook is even disconnected , Does anyone know besides on .Keen (Is that the only way)??
Thanks for any Reply

She’s was on click4advisor but I forgot her name on there. Most likely it’s the same name she has on keen. I’m not sure how fast she takes clients on there anymore but I know it’s faster than keen. I never knew she had a private site or direct phone number.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 11:48:36 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2024, 01:10:31 AM »
Thanks for any Reply

She’s was on click4advisor but I forgot her name on there. Most likely it’s the same name she has on keen. I’m not sure how fast she takes clients on there anymore but I know it’s faster than keen. I never knew she had a private site or direct phone number.

Prophetess. She sucks there too lol

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2024, 01:47:52 AM »
Oh yea most definitely but she wants to try her out, that’s on her lol

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2024, 12:00:46 AM »
not a fan.  Hearing her say "he could do this but then again he may not" kind of reading is like ok so you can't actually tell me what he WILL do. 

Offline jackY

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2024, 01:13:15 AM »
I've been through this. A "highly recommended" reader came through and she was not very expensive so why not? ALL of her answers were they may offer you a job. You may have a boyfriend at that time. You may.... blah blah blah. Bite my butt.

not a fan.  Hearing her say "he could do this but then again he may not" kind of reading is like ok so you can't actually tell me what he WILL do.