Author Topic: My Passionate Project: Interviewing Real Psychics!  (Read 164 times)

Offline Glow1ngN1ght

• Psychics4u
My Passionate Project: Interviewing Real Psychics!
« on: June 29, 2024, 08:03:28 AM »
Hello everyone,  :)

I wanted to share an exciting project that I'm deeply passionate about. I've interviewed over 50 psychics so far and plan to continue this journey as my life's project. Each conversation has been enlightening, revealing unique insights into their abilities and experiences.

If you're interested in exploring these fascinating interviews, you can find them on my site:
Psychics4U.net     

I’d love for you to check it out and share your thoughts!

Offline Ninacy

Re: My Passionate Project: Interviewing Real Psychics!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2024, 08:13:32 PM »
Great, thanks. Where did you find these psychics and whether they are legit?

Offline Glow1ngN1ght

• Psychics4u
Re: My Passionate Project: Interviewing Real Psychics!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2024, 07:40:18 AM »
I found these psychics while browsing the internet. To evaluate their legitimacy, I check user reviews and ratings to see what others have experienced. I also look at their detailed profiles and social profiles, which usually include their background and areas of expertise. They all have websites with their real names and contact details. Most importantly, I conduct personal interviews with the psychics to ask specific questions and gauge their approach and demeanor, ensuring they are a good fit for clients' needs.

I keep working on this process, adding one more interview every few days. Each psychic has great stories to share, so I recommend bookmarking this page to receive updates.

anything