Author Topic: Do the psychics share notes?  (Read 2490 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Do the psychics share notes?
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2024, 07:56:25 AM »
Whether they share notes or not, quite a few have been consistently accurate for me and others mind you I hadn’t had a reading with anyone from any platform was April of last year through April of this year.  The last reading I had with someone from CP, they predicted someone would contact me in November (mind you the reading was in April of 2023).  In November that person contacted me.  I had completely forgot about their prediction until a few days after contact.  Like any platform, you will always have bad apples, but you will always have a few good ones. 
A lot of us like NatashaNYC and Heather have been on this platform since the mid 2017ish years and please trust and believe we’ve seen it all on here.  For reference, it’s always a good idea to go back into threads even if they’re from 10 years ago.  The questions you have may already be answered.  Hope this helps.

Agree with you Wishful. I have had some consistently accurate readings on CP. I've never had an experience where I felt psychics were sharing notes either - at least, not on CP.
I've been around on this platform since 2017 too.
Just be aware, that if any reader is really good - likely they won't be talked about openly on TPR for fear that they'll get too popular.  (Unless they are already big hitters - Cookie, Kisha (now retired), Yona)
If you want to dig deeper - use PMs.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2024, 01:14:07 PM »
Wow,  a lot of feathers got ruffled when it's suggested some readers are unethical.  ::)  holy shit

Offline mliva34

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2024, 05:46:48 PM »
Just my two cents.

I think some may share notes while others don't. The thing is what people pick up on are energies. I get readings on CP and other flat forms before but I also have a friend who does this for a living. What he has told me a in 2021 was also shared by a CP reader in 2022. Same exact details.

I know a lot think CP readers are unethical, which I think some are but I think most do have the ability to read energies. The thing about energies is, it may not be the person you're asking about that they're reading.

My friend who gave me a very detailed reading back in 2021, some are just now happening. That whole time he kept thinking it's some guy who I was dealing with back in 2021 that he kept seeing but it's actually someone else..

But this is my experience.