Author Topic: Do the psychics share notes?  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Do the psychics share notes?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2024, 02:59:51 AM »
They are in fact, with 100 percent certainty tested over years of usage, sharing notes and also flagging profiles with scripted responses. I know this because I threw out certain key questions and phrases not in the normal realm that were then repeated and sometimes without prompting. The one thing that was funky though was in late 2021 and through 2022 I was told I would ether work at an airport or travel for work by late 2022. I briefly worked for a company in late 2022 that was immediately beyond the local runway and also interviewed for a travel position with another company. Not sure I buy the scale info either-they've been reported on before and while they are stiffing the psychics, some of those people report incomes in the six figures which means they are NOT being paid less than a $1 per hour! No way in hell would anyone work for them $20 if they are making near-minimum wage, and there are people who've been on there that long.

The scaling is the only thing I questioned - however, the psychic I refer to is someone that I know and trust - and the information was based on her contract - I have not seen other contracts. Even she questioned if others were different.

However, you are wrong. They do not share notes - they do not correspond with each other. There is no way for them to do that.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2024, 05:08:39 AM »
They probably don’t share notes on the platform but I do know advisors from various sites have Facebook groups where they bash clients. They also had a bashing site where they disclosed usernames of those who left unsatisfactory reviews, annoying clients and reasons for their call. I saw 2 of those sites myself and it can be easily googled. I don’t believe all of them share notes, that’s a far stretch but some of them from platforms do discuss clients with other advisors off site. Some lurk on various review forums like this one and sometimes use it to create an account and promote themselves. Some lurk for info so when u call them they can seem accurate by reading your testimony here. There’s always going to that group of unethical “psychics” with sketchy motives. It’s inevitable.

Online Aaron0326

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2024, 02:26:16 PM »
Haven’t read with enough CP readers to have an opinion but I am confident keen readers do. Ex: you mention your POI just moved into a new house to a reader when they fish for details.  Subsequent readers pick up on that detail but then are wildly off on all other details. 

Offline jackY

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2024, 04:00:27 PM »
Keen readers do not share notes. I would be open to the possibility if a reader referred you to other readers on the site and they were all saying the same thing, but they don't because they want your business for themselves. Why pick up on only 1 detail and be wildly off on everything else? If they're sharing, you'd be getting the same exact reading from every reader.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2024, 04:13:35 PM »
I would think that if readers were sharing notes, they would be smart enough not to give the same reading. It would be too obvious. They would use one or two main points, just enough to make it seem impressive. 

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2024, 04:26:44 PM »
I am respectfully bowing out of this discussion. It comes up every year and it's the same answers every year. Again, if you believe this to be true, please stop getting readings. Sending good vibes to all of you all the time!!!

Online Aaron0326

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2024, 06:19:45 PM »
Keen readers do not share notes. I would be open to the possibility if a reader referred you to other readers on the site and they were all saying the same thing, but they don't because they want your business for themselves. Why pick up on only 1 detail and be wildly off on everything else? If they're sharing, you'd be getting the same exact reading from every reader.

You may be correct. I have no real proof, just suspicion based on a tendency for certain details to start getting repeated every time I go through a string of readings. Once when I was on a binge a long time ago, a reader mentioned that my keen profile had come up in some sort of list/discussion amongst readers where it was discussed that I was getting too many readings lol.  Make of that what you will.

Online Aaron0326

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2024, 06:22:32 PM »
I would think that if readers were sharing notes, they would be smart enough not to give the same reading. It would be too obvious. They would use one or two main points, just enough to make it seem impressive.

This has been my exact experience and why I suspect there is some sort of info sharing. Successive readings are different, but certain details start getting repeated over and over. 

Offline Onyx

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2024, 07:22:55 PM »
And this is a part of why I stopped reading on platforms. I rarely read with anyone now, but still like to read this forum.

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2024, 11:47:56 PM »
my friend, as an ex reader there showed me photos of their dashboard, it was a massive dashboard, where you could read personal notes (on any client) as well as notes other readers made about them.  It was very sketchy.  There are categories where advisors can, for example add clients to things like animal lover, recent breakup, married, widow, artist or whatever the categories were.. so it was easy for an advisor to randomly say oh i see marriage around you, or you are an animal lover. 

You could also add detailed notes, it was very specific which made it very believable that a reader was authentic, who would not believe a reader able to tell your your mother's name, that you own a white dog, its name and that you went through a divorce in 2022? That is why when I use a reader, ANYWHERE, unless I have never used that site before or I use a random unregistered account, I do not base the reading on what they pick up about my past, but on future predictions, but most importantly, if they come true.

CP was the worst site my friend ever worked on.  She quit after a few weeks because she said it felt so unethical.  She now works on the same site as me.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 11:55:26 PM by piccolapixie »

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2024, 12:46:05 AM »
Whether they share notes or not, quite a few have been consistently accurate for me and others mind you I hadn’t had a reading with anyone from any platform was April of last year through April of this year.  The last reading I had with someone from CP, they predicted someone would contact me in November (mind you the reading was in April of 2023).  In November that person contacted me.  I had completely forgot about their prediction until a few days after contact.  Like any platform, you will always have bad apples, but you will always have a few good ones. 
A lot of us like NatashaNYC and Heather have been on this platform since the mid 2017ish years and please trust and believe we’ve seen it all on here.  For reference, it’s always a good idea to go back into threads even if they’re from 10 years ago.  The questions you have may already be answered.  Hope this helps. 

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2024, 12:48:13 AM »
I am respectfully bowing out of this discussion. It comes up every year and it's the same answers every year. Again, if you believe this to be true, please stop getting readings. Sending good vibes to all of you all the time!!!

Agree 💯!!

Offline jackY

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2024, 01:10:29 AM »
Yes! And now I officially bow out ;).

Whether they share notes or not, quite a few have been consistently accurate for me and others mind you I hadn’t had a reading with anyone from any platform was April of last year through April of this year.  The last reading I had with someone from CP, they predicted someone would contact me in November (mind you the reading was in April of 2023).  In November that person contacted me.  I had completely forgot about their prediction until a few days after contact.  Like any platform, you will always have bad apples, but you will always have a few good ones. 
A lot of us like NatashaNYC and Heather have been on this platform since the mid 2017ish years and please trust and believe we’ve seen it all on here.  For reference, it’s always a good idea to go back into threads even if they’re from 10 years ago.  The questions you have may already be answered.  Hope this helps.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2024, 03:25:44 AM »

Most definitely! I hope all is well btw! I didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers I just wanted to share what I know on the topic lol I also just remembered that I know 2 ppl personally who have made advisor accounts on bitwine and they are NOT gifted in any way at all but taught themselves how to read tarot. They are beginners but they share each other readings and speak of their clients reads by username to seem accurate later on. I count that at sharing notes. I know CP test their advisors but I know for sure bitwine does not lol but like Wishful said, there’s always a few bad apples. Sometimes you find a gem. It’s a gamble.

I wish I knew what I know now, back in 2017 😂 …but anyway definitely study this site bc most likely the answer to your questions are already here. Ima let this topic be and move on but if u feel like someone is sharing notes just cut the call/chat. It maybe they are using a script or cold reading and not necessarily sharing notes who knows

Offline Kate

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2024, 06:39:15 AM »

CP was the worst site my friend ever worked on.  She quit after a few weeks because she said it felt so unethical.  She now works on the same site as me.
[/quote]

What site do you work on?

anything