Author Topic: Do the psychics share notes?  (Read 2489 times)

Offline imhere2023

Do the psychics share notes?
« on: June 04, 2024, 07:59:42 PM »
I've read with a few psychics over the years and they all seem to say the same thing to me. Either the timeline of my reading is that accurate or they psychics take notes and share them with each other. Anyone else get the sense that they share notes?

Also, my name is fairly unique and if they aren't aware of my culture, its tough to discern my name. Based on how easily most psychics seem to "pick up my name" I get a sense that they may have "information" stored about me haha.

Offline mliva34

Re: Do the psychics share notes?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 08:42:21 PM »
I think some may share notes but not all.. I say this because some provide specifics details and give timeline and other will give the same timeline but aren't as detail. Then you try and ask the same question with someone else.. and he or she will say something completely different.. I would say something that I noticed with the readers but I don't want to say in a post cus I've seen that there are readers on here that have signed up so they can see what we talk about..

Offline regrets

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 08:03:02 AM »
I suspect they have notes which is on computer for everyone to see. They are a business and the vast majority are there to make a profit.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2024, 08:38:03 AM »
I suspect they have notes which is on computer for everyone to see. They are a business and the vast majority are there to make a profit.

Per a former keen reader—yes, they do

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2024, 08:40:04 AM »

Oh this is CP…then yeah definitely, they’re shady af.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2024, 12:47:16 PM »

I've never read on CP, but I suspected Keen readers. Astro Sarah actually picked up islands around poi, which I had never mentioned tp anyone before. This was before I read with her on her personal site. Next time I called Barbara, whom I had called several times before, all of a sudden saw a house on the beach and fishing. Then when I called Cookie, she started seeing tropical places. Another that was on Keen (forgot her name) saw the Caribbean.  Well, these are islands but on the other side of the world. I suspected some sort of sharing or database or something.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2024, 10:22:00 AM »
I’ve been reading with CP since around 2016ish and highly doubt their sharing notes.  If you’re getting numerous readings within a close range, then they may be picking up on the various energies around.  Unfortunately, with them as well as many other psychic platforms, you have majority being duds while just a little get it right.  I hope this helps.

Offline jackY

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2024, 07:39:20 PM »
I feel like this comes up all the time with Keen. No, advisors do not share notes. There was a keen advisor on here (saying she wasn't an advisor and yet had screen shots from an advisor's forum on the site because her good psychic friend shared them with her--ummm, no-anywho). The screen shots showed advisors sharing stories about certain difficult clients and asking for suggestions in how to handle. No names shared. They can take notes on clients, but they have no way to "share" those notes openly with all readers. Be logical for a moment-there are thousands of readers on the site. What are the chances that an individual chooses different readers and they all know about the individual and give the same reading because there's a way they can share the thousands of clients with each other. If you really believe this is happening, all the more reason to stop spending your money.

Offline regrets

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2024, 01:11:16 PM »
I suspect it is linked to your phone number to a shared system, easy to do with technology.   

Offline jackY

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2024, 03:39:26 PM »
Keen can't even get calls to connect or stay connected with their "technology". Just stop it.

I suspect it is linked to your phone number to a shared system, easy to do with technology.

Offline Heather

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2024, 08:13:57 PM »
This topic has been brought up before, but I am a reader on CP, and we do not share information about clients.

Offline Kate

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2024, 09:48:39 AM »
I've read with a few psychics over the years and they all seem to say the same thing to me. Either the timeline of my reading is that accurate or they psychics take notes and share them with each other. Anyone else get the sense that they share notes?

Also, my name is fairly unique and if they aren't aware of my culture, its tough to discern my name. Based on how easily most psychics seem to "pick up my name" I get a sense that they may have "information" stored about me haha.

The CP psychics do not share notes. I know one who works on there, and I'm familiar with how they operate.
They can see your first name and star sign - if they are logged on via the computer, they can see that information.
However, they do not rely on it as many are aware callers register with fake info. 
They get paid a very small proportion of the funds that CP take.
They need to fulfil a certain number of hours to be paid a higher rate - that is talking hours, not just hours "available" - and they need to stick to calendar times also. As far as I am aware from the worker I spoke to, CP put the rates of a psychic up - and they do not necessarily personally get paid a higher amount per min when their rate goes up.
The interview process for CP is pretty intensive. They are all tested.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2024, 12:38:18 PM »
Wow that’s crazy. These companies are so greedy. They’re already making a fortune off manipulating peoples emotional pain. How much money do you need?

It’s funny that CP is the most rigorously tested site because I’ve honestly had the least luck on that platform 😂

Offline Kate

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2024, 01:30:35 AM »
Wow that’s crazy. These companies are so greedy. They’re already making a fortune off manipulating peoples emotional pain. How much money do you need?

It’s funny that CP is the most rigorously tested site because I’ve honestly had the least luck on that platform 😂

Well the rate she told me she was getting was horrendously low.. around 40-50c a min- no matter what CP charge. And that is only if they achieve a certain number of reading hours.
I don't know if the contracts are different for others. But it's not a big money making business for the psychics.
CP would be making millions - it's a growing industry, they have a large % of the market - and they lock the best readers behind $20 a min rates knowing that it's funded by addiction. They are an utterly demonic organisation.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2024, 02:41:09 AM »
They are in fact, with 100 percent certainty tested over years of usage, sharing notes and also flagging profiles with scripted responses. I know this because I threw out certain key questions and phrases not in the normal realm that were then repeated and sometimes without prompting. The one thing that was funky though was in late 2021 and through 2022 I was told I would ether work at an airport or travel for work by late 2022. I briefly worked for a company in late 2022 that was immediately beyond the local runway and also interviewed for a travel position with another company. Not sure I buy the scale info either-they've been reported on before and while they are stiffing the psychics, some of those people report incomes in the six figures which means they are NOT being paid less than a $1 per hour! No way in hell would anyone work for them $20 if they are making near-minimum wage, and there are people who've been on there that long. 

anything