Author Topic: Yona, Mattie, and Uli  (Read 5999 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Yona, Mattie, and Uli
« on: June 02, 2024, 07:49:34 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona today. In my opinion she is incredibly gifted and funny as all get out. She’s very much like myself and blunt. I like that. I don’t need nor want to hear any fluff or bullshit. So now the question for you all….

All three say the exact same thing and some of it almost verbatim. I was shocked and asked to record Yona and she approved of it, thank God because she talk fast and gives tons of information. Regardless I have listened to it several times and I have read with Mattie and Uli three separate times this year. Psychic addiction at its finest. I truly feel that now I have the answers I need and just need to,let it go and see what transpires.

So I guess the questions is do any of you feel that all three would be wrong? I wasn’t given fairytales by any of them and supposedly at the end of the day it’ll be up to me, but I am just curious if anyone has read with all 3 and if they were all wrong?  Hope to get some honest feedback from all. Thanks so much

Offline Tjk197901

Re: Yona, Mattie, and Uli
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2024, 08:29:59 PM »
Bumping this thread as I am hopeful for some guidance. I have gone back thru my notes and I can say that Mattie did say “ I see a man named David, a very nice fellow who may help with employment.” Well my new boss and owner of the companies name is David. So I do have to give her that. At the moment I wasn’t really looking for work as I had just moved back to my hometown

Offline midwest60

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 01:14:23 PM »
I've only had readings with Yona and Mattie (once a year for both readers).  These were readings about career.

I felt Mattie delivered a word salad to me. She predicted a promotion for me in March that never transpired. I was disappointed in the reading because I couldn't get a word in as she talked over me.  A few years ago, Mattie did get a job related question correct regarding my sister so that's why I called.

Yona's predictions are pending. She told me I would receive a new job offer/promotion in June. We are almost done with June and nothing has happened.

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2024, 10:07:28 PM »
Who are Mattie and Uli? I don't know of them. What site do they read from?

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 02:42:55 AM »

They read on California Psychics

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2024, 01:41:24 AM »

They read on California Psychics

Ok thanks.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2024, 07:24:05 AM »
Looks like Yona is no longer on CP? I just searched but couldn't find her on there.

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2024, 10:37:40 AM »
Yona has her own personal site
http://yonafarrell.co.uk/

I read with her but I now know when reading with her , it’s best to do general reading and not ask specific questions cause she will literally stay on that topic for almost all duration of your reading.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2024, 11:13:35 PM »
Is this perhaps a different Yona? One who was on CP and one with her own personal site?

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2024, 11:45:58 PM »
There is only one Yona. And the site that was posted is her. I rather like her readings. Do NOT ask for anything and let her do all the talking. I’m
Not saying she’s perfect but she’s done well for me as of now.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2024, 02:00:11 AM »
Ok thanks. I'll just let her flow. Have the majority of her predictions for you been pretty spot on?