Author Topic: Elis from California Psychics  (Read 2428 times)

Offline cheerycherry92

Elis from California Psychics
« on: July 05, 2024, 11:11:18 PM »
tldr; I found her if anyone wants to get her details.

I had a ton of readings with Elis back in the day. At the time I was going through my second divorce and I was sure I was gonna be homeless. Elis helped me get my 'fight' back and her predictions helped me change the course of the legal proceedings and I came out of it with more money than I expected AND the house. When she left CP last year I was super bummed and looked for her forever. And I found her! I just had my first reading in more than a YEAR yesterday and she's still got it! If anyone is looking for a great psychic at a much better price, dm me and I can send infos.

Offline allbabydoll

Re: Elis from California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 05:32:13 PM »
Any update if anyone knows her personal site to reach her, feel free to PM me  :)

tldr; I found her if anyone wants to get her details.

I had a ton of readings with Elis back in the day. At the time I was going through my second divorce and I was sure I was gonna be homeless. Elis helped me get my 'fight' back and her predictions helped me change the course of the legal proceedings and I came out of it with more money than I expected AND the house. When she left CP last year I was super bummed and looked for her forever. And I found her! I just had my first reading in more than a YEAR yesterday and she's still got it! If anyone is looking for a great psychic at a much better price, dm me and I can send infos.

Online kandyna

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2024, 05:38:59 PM »
Please feel free to pm me too :( would definitly benefit from a reading from her

Offline kika

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 12:03:39 AM »
Me 2 please ty

Offline cheerycherry92

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2024, 10:24:47 PM »
PMs sent out. If I missed anyone, lmk.  ;)

Offline Domichan

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2024, 01:30:17 AM »
Me too please.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2024, 12:16:32 AM »
PMs sent out. If I missed anyone, lmk.  ;)

Hi, can you please send it to me? Thanks!

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2024, 01:34:54 AM »
Can you PM me too.

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2024, 02:08:28 AM »
I'm missing the part why her site can't be posted publicly. Please advise as to why it has to be a PM.

Offline cheerycherry92

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2024, 09:06:56 PM »
I'm missing the part why her site can't be posted publicly. Please advise as to why it has to be a PM.

It's not a website. She doesn't have a website or social media. I have an email for her and I don't know if I should just share that publicly. I'm just trying to be decent about it...

anything