Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Let's see if readers are correct

<< < (2/3) > >>

Onyx:
They're obviously not too bright ... or psychic

kika:
I'm not a scam. I'm addicted to psychics. It must of spammed or something. Geez. I'm only human.

jackY:
Whatever. I've been here a long time and while the site has gone down before, it has never taken a post by the same person and put it on multiple threads. Unfortunately, whoever you may be, when you do shit like that, you blew all cred for the "advisor".

--- Quote from: kika on May 22, 2024, 02:52:46 PM ---I'm not a scam. I'm addicted to psychics. It must of spammed or something. Geez. I'm only human.

--- End quote ---

HornetKick:
Exactly. Most forums don't work that way. And spamming is when you receive unsolicited emails. If a post shows up multiple times, it is because the poster wants everyone to see it. You don't have to do that. Members will see new threads depending on their feeds, so repetitive posts are unnecessary.

jackY:
Preach, HK, Preach!!! xo

--- Quote from: HornetKick on May 26, 2024, 06:39:05 PM ---Exactly. Most forums don't work that way. And spamming is when you receive unsolicited emails. If a post shows up multiple times, it is because the poster wants everyone to see it. You don't have to do that. Members will see new threads depending on their feeds, so repetitive posts aren't unnecessary.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version