Author Topic: Psychic Medium Gab  (Read 5778 times)

Offline midwest60

Psychic Medium Gab
« on: April 25, 2024, 03:28:28 AM »
She's back on Keen! 

I used to enjoy speaking with Gab, and she recently returned to Keen. I had a short reading with her and she read my work situation correctly.  I am down to getting readings less frequently, and am glad she is someone I can call that I trust when I have the urge to do so. Anyway, I always felt she was an ethical reader.

Offline piccolapixie

Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 11:55:26 AM »
wow I just checked.. she had 29,285 readings and 8900 feedbacks but NO reviews? Is this normal?

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 04:09:03 PM »
Many advisors leave and come back to keen … dunno why… but keen awhile back erased feedback after a year to avoid backlog. So you won’t find reviews literally 12 months from the date of today

But lets breakdown this statistic because I miss my excel subscription
So out of 29,285 only 8,900 felt inclined to leave ANY kind of review (good, bad, okay) that leaves you with .30 which is 30% … that’s still an F …a very low F
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:20:48 PM by Mina »

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 11:27:52 PM »
I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 11:33:08 PM »
You can, but it has to be 4 minutes total paid.

I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 02:57:36 PM »

I’ve noticed the average is about 20%… I use to think ppl above this average were stellar readers, I even found a few over 40% … but ultimately it is an OCD of madness and still doesn’t guarantee accuracy of reader, or prediction. However, I still do this if I see a new reader … like some sad version of baseball trading cards but for psychics ?

I’ve come to realize some advisors also manipulate this number by either having only appointment clients, whom they know will leave stellar reviews… or some kind of insight friends… and because of our human nature we vote more based on our emotions and how we felt good versus bad

I do think there are several threads of this advisor on here
Overall anything that has been said about psychic potential to read your life well has been said … you just have to do google search, read, and dig up the information

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2024, 12:21:06 AM »
Spoke with her today. Me likey!
So - I have very recently met a new POI. She said I would see him later this upcoming week and that things would start picking up around 1 August. Will keep me occupied, will be sporadic between us but a fun, friendship, good intimacy etc. Not something that would go into a serious relationship, but will be a nice distraction from main POI. I actually have a feeling that this is exactly what is going to happen. Will update.
Anyway - asked about main POI. Will I hear from him? Yes, in about 3 weeks. But, things are complicated with him, he has a fear of long term commitment. She then paused and asked if there was another woman (she asked something very specific which is CORRECT but I don't want to share it on here, you can pm if you like) - YES! She even saw how many kids he has... no one else has seen this. None of the other readers. She said he'd try to be back in my life but he would then pull back again and basically told me that it's best for me to let him go... without judgement, without pressure - I finally found someone who did tell me what needed to be said and heard. I can have intimacy with him, friendship, whatever you want to call it, but it will never be a committed relationship. I deserve better.
So - defo very very good with past and present for me. Having said that - predictions are PENDING, and I will update on here.
Has made a few other predictions I have written down and will update on here when the time comes. I really enjoyed talking to her and feel really grounded now, with no desire to call anyone else.
Update on new POI - he did not contact me and I did not see him last week. Will update on the rest of predictions when the time comes.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2024, 01:03:16 AM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline KingOfHearts

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2024, 05:33:05 AM »
Read with her yesterday. Prediction is for mid august. She wasn’t very detailed but gave straight answers. Was able to read personalities of people I was asking about. Her reading matched with KarmaWarrior. I’ll call her back in a week or two to follow up

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2024, 03:44:37 PM »
Keep us posted, King of Hearts :) !

I feel like she says what is important, doesn't throw in generic stuff like 'he's hot and cold' 'he's being distant right now' blah blah blah ... that's what I like about her. I have since called her to clarify some career and family stuff and what she said also made a lot of sense. Now just gotta wait and see if things unfold.

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2024, 12:16:24 PM »
So,  a mini update but this new POI has NOT reached out after I couldn't meet him last weekend - which is so disappointing, because he would've been perfect for me short term... I'll update if he does end up reaching out, but I have a date with someone else tomorrow, so maybe that's what she saw.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2024, 05:23:04 PM »
So,  a mini update but this new POI has NOT reached out after I couldn't meet him last weekend - which is so disappointing, because he would've been perfect for me short term... I'll update if he does end up reaching out, but I have a date with someone else tomorrow, so maybe that's what she saw.

Don’t get to hung up on predictions… it gets panic-y and builds anxiety. Make choices by following your heart, not based on what these ppl predict. It’s amazing you’re putting yourself out there more and meeting new ppl. Let life happen and you will be amazed at the results. Sometimes getting readings make you feel like you have to play a game of chess with your life, once I stopped that, the things I wanted became more productive and life became less stressful

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2024, 08:06:21 PM »
Of course. x That's what I am trying to do, defo not waiting around for things to happen. Trying to move on, but also know I need a proper closure. :) My life was definitely WAY better before I started bingeing few months back... Now I have only been getting up to 2 readings per week since beginning of July, mainly as a mental health support rather than anything else. Can't just wait to update on all the predictions later this year and move on.  ;) Thanks, you're always lovely, Natasha.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2024, 10:53:42 PM »
You’re doing great sis and you’re welcome!

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2024, 11:42:24 PM »
I still love Gab, but she unfortunately was very off on one of the new POIs ... and also gave contact prediction timeframe of 3 weeks for former main POI (said max 4) and this was 6 weeks ago.
Was correct on a family situation though, I have to give her that.
Two big predictions are still pending.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 03:50:28 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline jackY

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2024, 02:29:51 AM »
OOF-I'm sorry, T! I hope she doesn't turn out to be one of those readers who the first reading is awesome and then after that it's 50/50-if even that. Please keep us posted!

I still love Gab, but she unfortunately was very off on one of the new POIs ... and also gave contact prediction timeframe of 3 weeks for former main POI (said max 4) and this was 6 weeks ago.
Was correct on a family situation though. She is still one of very FEW on Keen I would call again.
Two big predictions are still pending.

anything