Author Topic: New Bitwine Psychics  (Read 8086 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: New Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2024, 01:30:28 AM »
Yes she’s the one with the fireworks 🎆

Offline fluffywuffy

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2024, 06:57:05 PM »
Thank you! ✨💫

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2024, 11:36:57 PM »
Any more feedback on Gemini Moon?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2024, 12:46:53 PM »

She’s really good.  There are other posts on here from a few years ago that speaks about her readings.  I’m not sure if this is the feedback you wanted but you’ll have to decide for yourself if you want to read with her.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2024, 03:01:15 PM »

She’s really good.  There are other posts on here from a few years ago that speaks about her readings.  I’m not sure if this is the feedback you wanted but you’ll have to decide for yourself if you want to read with her.

Thank you 💗

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2024, 05:25:45 PM »
Here are 3 of mine

Gemini moon- increased their prices but yeah roughly 3/4 of predictions on timing have come through. Questions have to be worded carefully. Read profile carefully. At least tries to remember you and keep in line with cards. I like this, others may not and want a “fresh” read. But so far she checks out (I think she’s a she)

Lolita vanilla-has read ppl current energies accurately to the tea . Predictions I noticed when I’m super attached can change… sigh (which is life) but I noticed they have picked a lot of detail accurately. Definitely read profile, has disclaimer about ppl who read often, and I think it does check out. I can’t read with her often because it bums me out, I would say a realistic reader.

Intuitivecait- they might have blocked me and very hard to get hold of for readings. I’m finding myself hitting refresh like I did for Ari back in 2021 😆 . I wish I could get something cleared up with them, but maybe for the best (doesn’t help do a plug of their name when they’re hard to reach) but am curious if any have connected with this reader. Some thing did play out and others haven’t… (kind of hearing the same echos Alana- which I haven’t with them but it sound similar) again so hard to get a hold of lately

Hey! How is Gemini moon with timing? She told me she doesn’t really do timing cus it means different things for different people.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2024, 12:22:39 AM »
HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS ADVISOR?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/492230-alexabloome

She is also on keen- axxel or something like that

Offline kika

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2024, 01:50:43 AM »
Yeah she's fake. At least to me!!!

Offline Mina

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2024, 02:14:33 PM »
Here are 3 of mine

Gemini moon- increased their prices but yeah roughly 3/4 of predictions on timing have come through. Questions have to be worded carefully. Read profile carefully. At least tries to remember you and keep in line with cards. I like this, others may not and want a “fresh” read. But so far she checks out (I think she’s a she)

Lolita vanilla-has read ppl current energies accurately to the tea . Predictions I noticed when I’m super attached can change… sigh (which is life) but I noticed they have picked a lot of detail accurately. Definitely read profile, has disclaimer about ppl who read often, and I think it does check out. I can’t read with her often because it bums me out, I would say a realistic reader.

Intuitivecait- they might have blocked me and very hard to get hold of for readings. I’m finding myself hitting refresh like I did for Ari back in 2021 😆 . I wish I could get something cleared up with them, but maybe for the best (doesn’t help do a plug of their name when they’re hard to reach) but am curious if any have connected with this reader. Some thing did play out and others haven’t… (kind of hearing the same echos Alana- which I haven’t with them but it sound similar) again so hard to get a hold of lately

Hey! How is Gemini moon with timing? She told me she doesn’t really do timing cus it means different things for different people.

You know to me she is a lot like NSJ but they interpret cards their own way, but straight forward. She is nice alternative to NSJ (to those who want to read with her but can’t) but again very strict boundaries to what they will and won’t read and how to read.

Overall, I’m gonna agree on timing with her- it’s different from everyone. For me it’s on the long side of things not soon… and it can change but it’s difficult to change as well. Also being detached to the outcome does help a lot.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2024, 02:16:38 PM by Mina »

Offline Mina

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2024, 02:26:08 PM »
Also mini vague update
Intuivecait - is also pretty good. Turns out im not blocked, but I have not read with her a bit. Just very difficult to get a hold of. I will say this to avoid going in circle set your limit, be clear with your questions, because after 10 min you’re just doing that going in circles.

Lolita- I can’t read with her again. She is good with present extremely good empath (but I also think being empath is extremely subjective) but when it’s positive I get too attached and the outcome changes. And she can be honestly belittling about this when it changes again to negative and it becomes more of “what you did wrong” convo. So I haven’t read them since  this posting

Alana (the one mentioned here)- love Alana. Again very bold advisor to what they see and their stance. After multiple calls and things I’ve done she has stood by her prediction. She rarely changes

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2024, 02:28:54 PM »
There’s a thread on here here :
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,7336.msg149105.html#msg149105

Offline unluckycharacter22

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2024, 10:15:09 PM »
Alexa told me things would pick up with me and my POI by August 29th and I still have yet to hear from him. I also asked her if things would get better at my current job and she told me they would...I was laid off the next day.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2024, 10:19:03 PM by unluckycharacter22 »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2024, 11:52:25 PM »
Alexa told me things would pick up with me and my POI by August 29th and I still have yet to hear from him. I also asked her if things would get better at my current job and she told me they would...I was laid off the next day.

Geez! So sorry to hear that. Definitely wouldn’t try this lady.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2024, 08:59:09 PM »
@Mina - I tried IntuitiveCait, something called me to their profile. She picked up on alot, especially the specific messages she got from spirit. I can't really validate POI's feelings, but they check out based on what I hear from mutual friend & something specifically he shared with me after the breakup. Can't say anything prediction wise as I'm still waiting, but I thought she was pretty good at current.

She and Rachel Marie told me something specific for the future, and they both repeated it twice in the reading. so we shall see.