Author Topic: Marie Green  (Read 3504 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Marie Green
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2024, 11:14:51 PM »
OOF-I'm sorry. Keep us posted. This is exactly the kind of stuff that stopped my binges years ago. The money I spent.... yikes! And ZERO came to fruition. Hard lesson learned.

She was wrong on two things so far -  1. Said casual POI would contact within a few days (by Monday she said and that was like two weeks ago).- that actually didnt happen.
2. Said main POI would come with me abroad end of this month. While we had tickets etc, we aren't going after all, as there are some pressing issues that need to be dealt with first.
Will come back to comment on the other predictions, but not impressed so far.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2024, 11:43:33 PM »
She was wrong on two things so far -  1. Said casual POI would contact within a few days (by Monday she said and that was like two weeks ago).- that actually didnt happen.
2. Said main POI would come with me abroad end of this month. While we had tickets etc, we aren't going after all, as there are some pressing issues that need to be dealt with first.
Will come back to comment on the other predictions, but not impressed so far.

Was anyone right for you regarding the travel aspect? Sorry she was wrong :(

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM »
I can only hope she was wrong about him not being that much into me as well... :)
There were a couple of readers who got stuff surrounding this right. But I will wait for a few more weeks before mentioning anyone, until I know for a fact who was right/wrong on the whole picture.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2024, 05:48:16 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that. I recently went on a binge regarding a work situation. Read with:

Qoc -keen
Marie Green - Keen
Dino - Bitwine
Leeloo - bitwine
Bonnie - Psychic Source
Vincent - psychic source
Sammie - psychic source

All said the opposite to Marie and guess who was right... Marie! The only one that turned out right. But having said that her contact predictions regarding another situation keep changing...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 09:43:44 AM by Stone88 »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2024, 07:12:40 PM »
She got minor details right… over all prediction is wrong.