Author Topic: Lady Kathryn  (Read 9448 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Lady Kathryn
« on: June 01, 2012, 02:30:21 PM »
Any opinions?  She seemed to pick up on some things for me

Offline Pearlz

Re: Lady Kathryn
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 09:02:09 PM »
Hi Jordie I'm new here but not new to readings...I've spent my share..lol! But I will say that if this is lady Kathryn at ladykathrynlive she is unbelievable . In my experience she was the only one in about 5 others or more that was right and that was with details that blew my mind cause all the others said the complete opposite so at the time i kept reading with the others on ps, keen,pa, cs, not good but i trusted the other readers cause they were telling me what i wanted to hear that i didnt read with her again for months but she was so right and to boot her reading was done on chat...I know she is super busy and has a radio show as well but I could go into more detail but her predictions in my situation are quite complex..she is for me the wow factor of psychics..not that the others didn't pick up on things but no where near what really did end up happening. Let me know if u would like more info.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 11:45:11 PM »

I agree with you Pearlz, Lady K is amazing and in a league all her own!  My experience with her was excellent, and I happy to read your experience was great as well!!

Hi Jordie I'm new here but not new to readings...I've spent my share..lol! But I will say that if this is lady Kathryn at ladykathrynlive she is unbelievable . In my experience she was the only one in about 5 others or more that was right and that was with details that blew my mind cause all the others said the complete opposite so at the time i kept reading with the others on ps, keen,pa, cs, not good but i trusted the other readers cause they were telling me what i wanted to hear that i didnt read with her again for months but she was so right and to boot her reading was done on chat...I know she is super busy and has a radio show as well but I could go into more detail but her predictions in my situation are quite complex..she is for me the wow factor of psychics..not that the others didn't pick up on things but no where near what really did end up happening. Let me know if u would like more info.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 06:05:44 AM »
I agree with everything here about Lady Kathryn.  I have read with her twice although I will say her timing has not worked out for me she absolutely got the entire situation and all the details and I did not tell anything.  Once she got something key, I validated what she was telling me.  My first 2 readings with her were free I had the first on ASK1Radio.com and the 2nd reading I wanted to try her again it was about 2 months later and I wanted to ask her of the same issue to see if there was a difference in her reading...there was slightly but only in that she picked up more details actually she saw more.  At the end of that radio show she announced for anyone who did not get into read and were waiting she would come on her site 1 hour on chat with her daughter for free and she did that.  Lovely woman and very real.  She also has a special last I looked on her site www.ladykathrynlive.com for new clients a special for like 15$ and you can't really beat that.  She is on Ask1Radio.com on Monday nights 11pm EST you can call in and get a free reading.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 05:50:37 PM »
I too agree with the opinion here on Lady Kathyrn.  She is definitely gifted and has been rather accurate.   Some of her predictions have already manifested for me though some were within the given timeframe and some a few days off.  She also gives guidance and is a proponent of manifesting.  Definitely a reader I can count on.

loops77

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 11:37:14 PM »
I've heard a few of her shows...she dosen't seem to give too many details. Also pads a lot with self-help information..is she like this in her readings?

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 02:12:03 AM »
@loops I read with her the other day based on this thread and honestly she picked up so much information on my situation, and how I had felt regarding my relationship ...almost to the T. She knew so much that I started to cry with little information from me.
She did offer advice and it is always a personal choice to follow it, but in my case I knew it was something I should have done a long time ago, but never had the strength to do it.

Hope this helps. I'll keep the thread posted on outcomes.

Offline momo

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 05:12:17 AM »
Question- so I went to check out her website & she seems to have a category for love readings through email only. If I know I wanna call her about a "love" situation do I have to use her services through that link or can I just do the $15 special & ask my "love" questions through there? Thanks in advance for your help :)

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 05:38:53 AM »
@momo I had initially wondered the same thing when I went to her website ....:) I did the 15 promo and ended up asking relationship questions.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 06:39:46 PM »
just wanted to add my thoughts on her. she gave me a really bizarre, seemingly scripted, reading. she told me that my bf is really controlling and i need to stand up for myself (this isn't the case at all). she also told me a man on the other side was watching over me. she said if it's not my father its a grandfather. and that he loves me. that's it. i mean, that is such a generic statement..

i did the "new caller" special, for $15. i will also add, we had a misunderstanding about how to arrange the chat feature. i waited almost 2 hours because i thought i was supposed to be waiting on a link or invitation to chat with her. she finally emailed me back and told me to go to her site and just find the chat feature there. so, that was a put-off for me as well. waiting like that, without clear instructions from her.

however, i hate that i didn't connect with her. she was referred to me and it sucks that i had a different experience than some others have had..

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 11:23:28 PM »
Hi All,  Has anyone read with Lady Kathryn recently or since 2012?  Looking for opinions.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 12:03:02 AM »
Hi, I read with her on two different matters last year and she was dead wrong on both. She invented stories like crazy. When I confronted her, she ended the chat and blocked me

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 12:31:21 AM »
Hi, I read with her on two different matters last year and she was dead wrong on both. She invented stories like crazy. When I confronted her, she ended the chat and blocked me
Because she is psycho ooooooooo.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 03:30:06 AM »
Where can i find her?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 03:53:15 AM »
As you wish: http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/124701-ladykathryn

anything