Author Topic: Lovely Safire - Anyone read with her ?  (Read 8636 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Lovely Safire - Anyone read with her ?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2024, 10:56:40 PM »
I agree. Otherwise, why would someone call a "psychic" to ask why the POI appears to give these signals, but isn't with them. Oh, they're hot and cold-uhhhh, yeah, and???? Such a line.

The ‘hot and cold’ line is something they give to everyone…. So is the ‘he/she’s attracted to you’ , ‘slow mover’ and so on … haven’t read with this reader but sounds more like a cold read to me?

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2024, 11:22:43 PM »
Here is some of my chat with her.

Has feelings of attachment, affection and attraction for you

He feels he likes you and he feels that he has romantic interest in you

but he is not ready for the commitment and he feels that it is not right time to settle down for serious relationship

On the other hand, he wants to live care free life and he wants to go with the flow, this shows he wants to live in present infact (No sure if she meant to say in fact or something else.)

So basically he wants the things with you but in his own ways and he wants to have you around but according to him

I asked if I had done something wrong.

No dear, you have not done anything, its just he lacks consistency and he gets hot and cold towards you

He is scared to fall in love with you strongly      

So that he wants to have space from you

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2024, 11:26:38 PM »
When will he reach out to me?

He will reach out to you after one month

Offline jackY

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2024, 11:34:36 PM »
Oh, Gawd!

This is such a generic script. If you comb the forums, you'll see people who have posted these same lines. So, now she says a month. I suspect, uou're going to get nervous and call her multiple times to ensure it's still on track or you've already called multiple readers asking the same thing (btw-no judgement-been there myself). A month will arrive and there's nothing new. The reading will be, he really likes you, he just has to figure some things out. And on and on it goes.... Save yourself. Live your life. Do not wait on someone who isn't ready to meet you where you're at.

When will he reach out to me?

He will reach out to you after one month

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2024, 11:47:52 PM »
I won't call her again, as I rarely call psychics more than once unless they blow me away.

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2024, 12:12:46 AM »
Stay strong!! And time will tell :).

I won't call her again, as I rarely call psychics more than once unless they blow me away.

Offline bemily

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2024, 12:47:33 AM »

but he is not ready for the commitment and he feels that it is not right time to settle down for serious relationship

On the other hand, he wants to live care free life and he wants to go with the flow, this shows he wants to live in present infact (No sure if she meant to say in fact or something else.)

So basically he wants the things with you but in his own ways and he wants to have you around but according to him

No dear, you have not done anything, its just he lacks consistency and he gets hot and cold towards you

This is literally word-for-word what she said to me.

She told me four months ago I would hear from my poi within two months, and when I went back she said another month. Nothing. I ended up texting him and the next time I talked to her she said it made him think I was controlling and turned his opinion of me negative… it was a text about a podcast, and not long after she and I talked he texted back totally friendly, glad to hear from me.

Offline jackY

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2024, 12:51:40 AM »
Ugh.

This is literally word-for-word what she said to me.

She told me four months ago I would hear from my poi within two months, and when I went back she said another month. Nothing. I ended up texting him and the next time I talked to her she said it made him think I was controlling and turned his opinion of me negative… it was a text about a podcast, and not long after she and I talked he texted back totally friendly, glad to hear from me.

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2024, 01:24:45 AM »
Wow. Now I feel like she's bad.

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2024, 01:35:36 AM »

OMG This is exactly same wording had from her as well.. so she just copy and paste …

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2024, 02:47:07 AM »
Well, for me it was the opposite loool. The script was completely different and she told me my POI would NOT get in touch with me (he had been silent for 4 months) then 6 days later he got in touch again. I was really in shock, especially cause she told me that I needed to do the first step.

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2024, 06:59:12 PM »
The exact something she said to me. She/He is a FRAUD and I made sure to leave her review. She is sooooo fake. Lol this thread should even be deleted cause they not worth even speaking about. I was a dummy save your coins!

OMG This is exactly same wording had from her as well.. so she just copy and paste …

anything