Author Topic: I want to quit  (Read 25441 times)

Online Dejatu

Re: I want to quit
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2024, 12:57:13 AM »
I’m so sorry you’re going thru this, but also want to share I’m in the same boat. I’m ashamed that I’ve let my anxiety get the best of me, instead of accepting things for what they are and letting it be without control. I’ve spent SO much money. To embarrassing to even share. Psychic addiction is a real thing.

Offline sai07

« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2024, 09:47:56 PM »
HUGS, sai!!! PM me if you want to chat. xo

HUGS JackY - ty for having my back, girl!
Yes I will take you up on your offer and message you when I get some more time this week.

Offline jackY

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2024, 09:48:42 PM »
Got you, woman! Any time :).

HUGS, sai!!! PM me if you want to chat. xo

HUGS JackY - ty for having my back, girl!
Yes I will take you up on your offer and message you when I get some more time this week.

Offline sai07

« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2024, 09:56:57 PM »
I’m so sorry you’re going thru this, but also want to share I’m in the same boat. I’m ashamed that I’ve let my anxiety get the best of me, instead of accepting things for what they are and letting it be without control. I’ve spent SO much money. To embarrassing to even share. Psychic addiction is a real thing.

I feel for you. I totally understand. Outside of the psychic addiction I am, believe it or not, relatively normal. How I have sunk so much $$ and believed in people who just strung me along, I have no idea. I wanted the things I asked about so badly - a promotion, a man who loved me as much as I love him - but the universe has other plans for me it seems. My approach lately has just been prayer, accepting things as they come, trying to detach as much as possible and just sitting through the pain and the anxiety. I wish I could help you. Here anytime you'd like to chat.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2024, 07:24:16 PM »
I have spent untold thousands for many years, Sai. I made it 30 days without psychics in August but it reset when I met a man. Now I am resetting again. My goal is to make it to September 12, 2025. I hope to come back here and post when feeling tempted to get a reading.

THIS IS A VERY HARD ADDICTION TO QUIT.

Offline sai07

« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2024, 02:47:20 AM »
I have spent untold thousands for many years, Sai. I made it 30 days without psychics in August but it reset when I met a man. Now I am resetting again. My goal is to make it to September 12, 2025. I hope to come back here and post when feeling tempted to get a reading.

THIS IS A VERY HARD ADDICTION TO QUIT.

So hard. It’s totally tied to emotions. Proud that you are resetting. For me when I slip I do the same. It’s not easy but I don’t want to give up on myself either.

anything