Potpourri Boards > Addicted to Psychics

I want to quit

<< < (14/21) > >>

sai07:
Thank you @NotaCrystalFreak

You are absolutely right. I have to control my own happiness.

sai07:
Just an update - I went through some bad binges over the weekend and up till yesterday and now I feel I have it decently out of my system. The only reason I was calling was for my POI and I have decided to walk away from him so there's no point anymore.

Some psychics have continued to say it's going to work out despite him talking to multiple girls and not talking to me (wtf lol??) and I just cannot continue to see how that will happen. It's a turn off when someone gives someone else attention over you. I also feel if someone gives you THAT much anxiety and makes you go to psychics that much, they're not for you or they're not ready and there's no point in constantly checking if they ever will be ready for you. Everyday that passes, while agonizing, I feel more and more comfortable with my decision to walk away and just let things happen organically in my life. I don't need to know the future, it's just not worth it. All the psychics are half-wrong anyways. I have yet to meet someone that gives you a complete picture and then predicts outcomes accurately.

When I am ready, maybe in a few weeks or a couple months, I will open myself up to dating again.
But I am ready to move on and invest in myself.

There are periods of loneliness. I have to figure those out but the unsurmountable depression - thankfully, is lifting slowly, a bit at a time.

Notacrystalfreak:

--- Quote from: sai07 on May 22, 2024, 04:55:38 PM ---Just an update - I went through some bad binges over the weekend and up till yesterday and now I feel I have it decently out of my system. The only reason I was calling was for my POI and I have decided to walk away from him so there's no point anymore.

Some psychics have continued to say it's going to work out despite him talking to multiple girls and not talking to me (wtf lol??) and I just cannot continue to see how that will happen. It's a turn off when someone gives someone else attention over you. I also feel if someone gives you THAT much anxiety and makes you go to psychics that much, they're not for you or they're not ready and there's no point in constantly checking if they ever will be ready for you. Everyday that passes, while agonizing, I feel more and more comfortable with my decision to walk away and just let things happen organically in my life. I don't need to know the future, it's just not worth it. All the psychics are half-wrong anyways. I have yet to meet someone that gives you a complete picture and then predicts outcomes accurately.

When I am ready, maybe in a few weeks or a couple months, I will open myself up to dating again.

There are periods of loneliness. I have to figure those out but the unsurmountable depression - thankfully, is lifting slowly, a bit at a time.

--- End quote ---

We’ve got each other if that means anything. Reading all these posts just strengthens my resolve. And especially knowing someone else is going through the same emotions as me…uncertainty, loneliness etc.

sai07:

--- Quote from: Notacrystalfreak on May 22, 2024, 07:48:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: sai07 on May 22, 2024, 04:55:38 PM ---Just an update - I went through some bad binges over the weekend and up till yesterday and now I feel I have it decently out of my system. The only reason I was calling was for my POI and I have decided to walk away from him so there's no point anymore.

--- End quote ---

We’ve got each other if that means anything. Reading all these posts just strengthens my resolve. And especially knowing someone else is going through the same emotions as me…uncertainty, loneliness etc.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much <3
Of course, here for you as well

sai07:
Hi all, have been back and forth on the POI and today have decided he is a piece of shit and to let him go. I’ve started therapy and have been reading a breakup book to start the healing process.

I’m not sure what to do about having him on socials, I have hidden his profile for now.

Re: Keen, this pretty much brings me to the end of my journey. I did like reading with Barbara, a number of her smaller predictions happened but the big ones about POI visiting me over the summer - that seems far fetched given he’s not talking to me and has lost interest. So I’m not sure. I reached out to her for the big stuff…. the small stuff, while cool, was not the objective. But also I don’t care as I’m walking away from him. I want to preserve my sanity and I’m tired of bargaining. I see one thing in reality and a total other thing from some advisors and I can’t reconcile it. It doesn’t make any sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version