Author Topic: Abundant visions  (Read 61554 times)

loops77

Re: Abundant visions
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2012, 04:11:17 AM »
I tried her again last night...asking about a sibling. She was slow to give me any information and kept on repeating that she was asking her guide. Did I not give her enough time to warm up or something? It was an 8 min read..this is my second time with her.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 12:08:32 PM »
@SB  I'm so happy for you!  I'm glad that she nailed something specific for you.

@Loops  I think 8 minutes is long enough.  She should have connected with you within that time.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2012, 02:16:53 PM »
I am sorry about that loops. I talked for about ten minutes and she was super quick with all her responses. That is normally why I don't like tarot readers...they seem to take for-ev-er lobut she didn't. And she knew VERY specific things. Not generalities.

I am thinking you probably just don't connect.

Offline marybell

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2012, 10:11:05 PM »
I finally got a reading this week.  I am totally impressed. I loved her.  I would not say she was perfect, but then again, I don't feel any psychic is.. but I would say she was really really accurate. Her responses to my  questions felt right.  She is really fast and confident. I am definitely going to call her again. By far one of the best I have spoken to . 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »
So he called twice, Jordie?

Offline phoenix

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2012, 11:07:07 PM »
I like her a lot and she has been right for me many times but I don't see her online for a while. Does anyone knows whats going on?

Offline guesswho

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2012, 11:12:14 PM »
@Phoenix  She's on thirdeyelive.com now most of the time.  Her rate is exactly the same.  Hope this helps!

Offline phoenix

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2012, 11:15:43 PM »
Thanks a lot :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 01:40:08 PM »
That's great, Jordie :)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »
I waited for her on Keen all weekend..She only took a few calls,.,not mine,.
She promised to be back"soon",and then"after church"..but never came back only.Disappointing.She had 4 persons in line..

Offline Zenia

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2012, 12:17:52 PM »
Is best to go through her own site thirdeyelive.com as you can request an appointment time. Her price went up a bit on keen but it remains the same on her site so far. I always had trouble getting through to her on keen.
Thank you!I will try that site!

Offline question125

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2012, 06:13:21 PM »
She is great and her style is priceless. She is a real kick in the pants.  She is very down to earth and tells it like it is and was very accurate in describing all parties involved.
She was an absolute joy to talk with and I will be calling her again.  I have added her to my list of Favs for sure.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:14 PM »
This lady is hard to reach..Very rarely on Keen,and i have yet to see her on thirdeyelive..sigh...

elcaliente

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2012, 09:13:52 PM »
Not for me. Actually if you click her "Not here icon" on Thirdeyelive she usually gives an ETA.  In fact, it says she'll be back soon today.  :)
This lady is hard to reach..Very rarely on Keen,and i have yet to see her on thirdeyelive..sigh...

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »
I spoke to her many weeks ago - lovely lady. Out of curiosity, can anyone comment on her empathy abilities?

anything