Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Leah

<< < (2/6) > >>

Chitowngirl:
I can’t wait to hear your story and so happy to hear you’ve overcome anxiety, that’s a rough road for sure. Feel free to DM me anytime too.  :D

Chitowngirl:
Leah continues to be excellent! She's been correct for all contact predictions and her insight into what said person is thinking/feeling, while I cannot affirm it, it definitely feels right to me. And she is NOT giving out any sort of fairytale either, she's very kind and honest and seems very in tune with him and his emotions and feelings. Probably won't read with her for a while because I just don't think there's anything more to get at the moment but will keep posted if anything new comes up and I read with her.

pfizer:

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on August 18, 2023, 04:31:23 PM ---Leah continues to be excellent! She's been correct for all contact predictions and her insight into what said person is thinking/feeling, while I cannot affirm it, it definitely feels right to me. And she is NOT giving out any sort of fairytale either, she's very kind and honest and seems very in tune with him and his emotions and feelings. Probably won't read with her for a while because I just don't think there's anything more to get at the moment but will keep posted if anything new comes up and I read with her.

--- End quote ---

she was wrong to me
said no contact at least for months
i got contact today.

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: pfizer on August 18, 2023, 06:43:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on August 18, 2023, 04:31:23 PM ---Leah continues to be excellent! She's been correct for all contact predictions and her insight into what said person is thinking/feeling, while I cannot affirm it, it definitely feels right to me. And she is NOT giving out any sort of fairytale either, she's very kind and honest and seems very in tune with him and his emotions and feelings. Probably won't read with her for a while because I just don't think there's anything more to get at the moment but will keep posted if anything new comes up and I read with her.

--- End quote ---

she was wrong to me
i got contact today.

--- End quote ---

Well in your case, I'm happy she was wrong for you, assuming contact is a good thing in your instance. Maybe she's just really dialed in for me? If she's wrong for me, I'll certainly update.

PinkyD:

--- Quote from: pfizer on August 18, 2023, 06:43:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

she was wrong to me
i got contact today.

--- End quote ---

Now you know who’s not to read with lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version