Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Leah

<< < (6/6)

Onyx:
Leah's contact prediction didn't come true either.  I only provided basic info and didn't give her the full background story like I ended up doing with Bonnie. This was in September and she saw my poi coming back around in a few weeks and it felt like October.  I still haven't heard a peep from him.

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Onyx on November 01, 2023, 05:52:53 PM ---Leah's contact prediction didn't come true either.  I only provided basic info and didn't give her the full background story like I ended up doing with Bonnie. This was in September and she saw my poi coming back around in a few weeks and it felt like October.  I still haven't heard a peep from him.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I really liked her most of the summer but I've given up on her entirely. She missed some big things for me so buh-bye Leah.  ;D

Jenjen:

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on November 01, 2023, 07:50:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Onyx on November 01, 2023, 05:52:53 PM ---Leah's contact prediction didn't come true either.  I only provided basic info and didn't give her the full background story like I ended up doing with Bonnie. This was in September and she saw my poi coming back around in a few weeks and it felt like October.  I still haven't heard a peep from him.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I really liked her most of the summer but I've given up on her entirely. She missed some big things for me so buh-bye Leah.  ;D

--- End quote ---
Hey you!
Reading can make you spiral …I did. Lolll… really wish you the best and happy t day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version