Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Leah

<< < (5/6) > >>

KarinaR:
Same.

I didn’t connect with either but excited to hear!

Chitowngirl:
Leah was correct with contact for me again. She said I very, very likely wouldn’t see said POI and I didn’t. I really wish the rest of you could get what I do from her because she really just feels right to me. Admittedly a lot of what she says is impossible for me to verify because I haven’t seen my POI in a while so I can’t fully back her but she’s so good with contact for me. She did get it wrong last week but she’s been 99% correct with contact so far.

Chitowngirl:
Leah was so good for contact for me for a couple of months but ultimately disappointed me. She seemed like she was probably picking up on what he was currently thinking/feeling but she completely missed that he had been hooking up with someone I know for almost a year. I went back to her one more time after I found this information out just to see what she’d say. I got an apology for not picking it up but also a “if people don’t show up as super influential or important in someone’s life and if I don’t have names it’s hard for me to get a read.” Really?! You need a name to get a sense someone is hooking up with someone else for a year?! Annoyed but looking forward to saving my money.

Onyx:

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on October 01, 2023, 08:03:22 PM ---Leah was so good for contact for me for a couple of months but ultimately disappointed me. She seemed like she was probably picking up on what he was currently thinking/feeling but she completely missed that he had been hooking up with someone I know for almost a year. I went back to her one more time after I found this information out just to see what she’d say. I got an apology for not picking it up but also a “if people don’t show up as super influential or important in someone’s life and if I don’t have names it’s hard for me to get a read.” Really?! You need a name to get a sense someone is hooking up with someone else for a year?! Annoyed but looking forward to saving my money.

--- End quote ---

I'm still waiting for contact prediction,  but both Leah and Bonnie never picked up that my poi has a live in girlfriend and raising teenagers. Seems something like that would be easy for a psychic to pick up on. I have another month or 2 for the contact prediction. I will update who got it right, or if they were both wrong

Chitowngirl:
What?! Wow! That’s bad! And disappointing especially from Bonnie. She has been very accurate for me but I’ve only read with her twice ever. Once last year and one more time a few months ago. She was one of the only ones who picked up on this guy having a friend with benefits. So I am surprised she didn’t pick up something so huge for you. Bummer, sorry to hear it. Keep us posted!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version