Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Leah

<< < (4/6) > >>

Jenjen:
Wise! Keep us posted and will do the same! I do dm it is more private. Great place to get knowledge.
 8)

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Jenjen on September 05, 2023, 05:27:29 PM ---Wise! Keep us posted and will do the same! I do dm it is more private. Great place to get knowledge.
 8)

--- End quote ---

Perfect! I’ll DM you with details as things happen and keep this updated in a general sense then. :-)

Chitowngirl:
Update on Leah, after a little break I read with her again and she was wrong about contact this time. Bummer,  :'(  Probably going to go to her again at least once more and see what she says but will probably wait a little while first and see how things pan out. This is only once out of like 5 or 6 times now though so I'm still impressed with her but she's not infallible.

Onyx:
I tried her and Bonnie recently since they have good reviews here. I had never tried PS before. Leah said a few weeks to a month for contact and Bonnie said 2 months. When it came to a more specific question,  they had opposite answers. I will update who was correct.

Chitowngirl:
Can’t wait to hear either way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version