Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Leah

<< < (3/6) > >>

pfizer:

--- Quote from: PinkyD on August 18, 2023, 10:17:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: pfizer on August 18, 2023, 06:43:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on August 18, 2023, 04:31:23 PM ---Leah continues to be excellent! She's been correct for all contact predictions and her insight into what said person is thinking/feeling, while I cannot affirm it, it definitely feels right to me. And she is NOT giving out any sort of fairytale either, she's very kind and honest and seems very in tune with him and his emotions and feelings. Probably won't read with her for a while because I just don't think there's anything more to get at the moment but will keep posted if anything new comes up and I read with her.

--- End quote ---

she was wrong to me
said no contact at least for months
i got contact today.

--- End quote ---

Now you know who’s not to read with lol

--- End quote ---

yes, i was curious because i never use this platform, and she is very low cost
but no, i am not going back.

PinkyD:

--- Quote from: pfizer on August 19, 2023, 12:37:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: PinkyD on August 18, 2023, 10:17:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: pfizer on August 18, 2023, 06:43:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on August 18, 2023, 04:31:23 PM ---Leah continues to be excellent! She's been correct for all contact predictions and her insight into what said person is thinking/feeling, while I cannot affirm it, it definitely feels right to me. And she is NOT giving out any sort of fairytale either, she's very kind and honest and seems very in tune with him and his emotions and feelings. Probably won't read with her for a while because I just don't think there's anything more to get at the moment but will keep posted if anything new comes up and I read with her.

--- End quote ---

she was wrong to me
said no contact at least for months
i got contact today.

--- End quote ---

Now you know who’s not to read with lol

--- End quote ---

yes, i was curious because i never use this platform, and she is very low cost
but no, i am not going back.

--- End quote ---

I started with psychic source back in 2014 I think. Or was it 2012? Can’t remember but I never found anyone accurate on there. Then again I was sort of green to the psychic thing so maybe I didn’t know who to read with idk. But considering they test all of their psychics, no-one was even remotely right.

Chitowngirl:
Aside from Leah who has been correct for me about contact 5 times in a row I would recommend Bonnie but a lot of them are not great. Ohhh I also liked Angelica. Those are the only 3 I’d recommend from there.

Jenjen:
Hey chitowngirl…
Who else have you tried lately…any newbies on PS..

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Jenjen on September 04, 2023, 07:08:59 PM ---Hey chitowngirl…
Who else have you tried lately…any newbies on PS..

--- End quote ---

I haven’t had any readings for a few weeks now so no one new at the moment but I’ll def keep you posted on who has been right or wrong here. Most predictions from all psychics on all sites have been for Sept so I’m giving things time to transpire before I say too much. I do really like Leah though and have not found her to fish for any information contrary to other’s’ experiences. But there again, we’ll see with her predictions coming up. She might end up wrong? I’ll update with her or anyone else soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version