Author Topic: My experience and review - Heavy Hitters- Accuracy level [YONA, ARI, RACHEL ETC]  (Read 18088 times)

pfizer

Update :

Miss Ann is extremely accurate about the present! So is Autumn Rivers.
Ari's outcomes don't come true....Leelooo does a bit of guesswork..

Yona's prediction 1 has already happened...another reading with her in a few days

Feel free to PM me if needed

MISS Ann is really only good at PRESENT, but only present
even her first future prediction is wrong
so if you wanted to know what your POI is thinking today; ask today; because it wouldnt be valid tomorrow.
Leeloo has been quite ok to me, she picked up things nicely and timeframe sometimes hit sometimes missed; but overall they happened.

Offline appleeyes75

So far my fav has been miss ann not only because she gave me a positive outcome but also I felt like she picked up on major details in our relationship. Have to be careful with this because I gave had amazing reading in terms pf details but nothing came to pass.. prediction pending so let's see!

Ari was negative outcome for me so I don't know ..she got raving reviews so keeping an open mind.

Rachel Marie was leaning towards positive too

Pixie dust was generative reading so let's sew

Rune mistress was also negative.

So I got more no's than yes.thats all I have tried with bitwine. Any recommendations?

I have tried keen mostly all of readers so send me dm and I can tell which ones are horrible lol vs good ones.

Offline Rav2202

So far my fav has been miss ann not only because she gave me a positive outcome but also I felt like she picked up on major details in our relationship. Have to be careful with this because I gave had amazing reading in terms pf details but nothing came to pass.. prediction pending so let's see!

Ari was negative outcome for me so I don't know ..she got raving reviews so keeping an open mind.

Rachel Marie was leaning towards positive too

Pixie dust was generative reading so let's sew

Rune mistress was also negative.

So I got more no's than yes.thats all I have tried with bitwine. Any recommendations?

I have tried keen mostly all of readers so send me dm and I can tell which ones are horrible lol vs good ones.

Rachel def. sugarcoats so if she said something slightly negative but spinned it to be positive, I would put a whole bunch of salt on it. She mentioned someone I asked about losing ppl in their life and I thought it may have been a lost in a friendship but no, someone died.  :-\

Ari predicted my current relationship and this guy before I actually met him. RM picked him up before we actually met in person but we were talking over the phone..she got some of the details right about us meeting in person. Ari has gotten other things right for me too, and like one thing wrong so far but she's human at the end of the day. She's never wavered on her outcomes either. She predicted me getting money too when I wasn't sure if we would get  a raise this year and the timing was on point too.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2024, 02:41:09 PM by Rav2202 »

Offline appleeyes75

Yikes Ari gave me a negative reading :( so will see. I m rooting for miss ann & Rachel marie ..but she said poi dating around before he is back. I read in forum there's lots of prediction coming through for ari so I really hope she is wrong. Now I m confused -

Offline Rav2202

Yikes Ari gave me a negative reading :( so will see. I m rooting for miss ann & Rachel marie ..but she said poi dating around before he is back. I read in forum there's lots of prediction coming through for ari so I really hope she is wrong. Now I m confused -

Yeah I’m not too sure because I’ve seen people say RM is better with outcomes and others say that Ari and RM outcomes matching may more than likely happen. Now did RM say dating around and then coming back as in just touching basis? Bc what she said sounded vague and in the middle and that’s why I said sometimes you have to put salt on what she says sometimes lol Not too sure about RM’s timing though and I’ve read that it’s not the best but that her stuff does happen but little things tend not to happen.

She told me that something wouldn’t last with another POI but that it wouldn’t end badly and that’s true but we literally haven’t spoken at all, not even as friends so that’s why I said sometimes you gotta put salt on some things.

Offline appleeyes75

Hi rav2202

I will dm you send you the script soon here