Author Topic: DestinyUK/Caroline Boyd  (Read 5422 times)

Offline PinkyD

DestinyUK/Caroline Boyd
« on: August 13, 2022, 12:38:36 AM »
Has anyone tried this woman? She can be quite crabby, but is she accurate for you?

Offline PinkyD

Re: DestinyUK/Caroline Boyd
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 11:54:31 PM »
Okay this woman is such a big B omg. So if you read with her, she’s super snippy. Like she’s like over-confident and will get snappy if you ask her something that she feels is repetitive or not worth answering or if you give more than a first name….anyway her first prediction DIDN’T come to pass right. So I asked her why it didn’t come to pass. She was like “I don’t remember readings”. Wowww talk about a LACK of accountability! And then she was like “anyway time doesn’t exist in spirit world” when I confronted her about her overconfident timeline not passing by weeks. Wow just wow

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2024, 07:21:49 PM »
This person comes here to slam me but left me great reviews on one of the sites I work on…. For someone who doesn’t know me she sure try’s to pass herself off as an authority!  Hilarious !  Slams me then asks for me to read for her again!  What a whacky person!  Also see her thread wasn’t responded to 😆 mental - 2 - 5 minute readings and then tries to get freebies !  Just an example of BS talented people have to endure.  Read my feedback on Bitwine and PO 🙏❤️  amazing, talented, gifted are a few words that customers say..  straight 5 stars.  This woman is nasty.  Had to burn sage after interacting with this woman.  Yukky 🤮

Advisors are sooooo invested in this site…. It’s scary. Idk the truth to this thread but I do know this is a review forum , where you’re supposed to do exactly that : REVIEW 😂

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2024, 09:15:09 PM »
Dear Caroline, don't take this the wrong way, but perhaps you could consider fixing your grammar AND the attitude before posting on here. You could have responded to the criticism with kind words, but you decided to be vile instead.  ::) Some callers are vulnerable and may not be in the best state of mind when they call readers, you had the option to address this, and yet you chose to be nasty and bitter.
Also, this was written nearly two years ago and you remember what the person was asking you about? Give me a break!  ;D
We all know that readers get negative reviews deleted from their profiles, so perhaps next time aim for a more sophisticated defence rather than saying "Read my feedback on Bitwine and PO 🙏❤️  amazing, talented, gifted are a few words that customers say..  straight 5 stars." LOL  ::) ::)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2024, 09:40:01 PM »
Dear Caroline, don't take this the wrong way, but perhaps you could consider fixing your grammar AND the attitude before posting on here. You could have responded to the criticism with kind words, but you decided to be vile instead.  ::) Some callers are vulnerable and may not be in the best state of mind when they call readers, you had the option to address this, and yet you chose to be nasty and bitter.
Also, this was written nearly two years ago and you remember what the person was asking you about? Give me a break!  ;D
We all know that readers get negative reviews deleted from their profiles, so perhaps next time aim for a more sophisticated defence rather than saying "Read my feedback on Bitwine and PO 🙏❤️  amazing, talented, gifted are a few words that customers say..  straight 5 stars." LOL  ::) ::)

EXACTLY‼️ All of a sudden you remember this person? 😂 I also find it pathetic she admitted to discussing clients and this forum with other advisors but I’m not at all surprised.

Leaving a review for a review is fine but the disrespect wasn’t necessary. You could’ve observed this old review and ignored it bc it didn’t have any replies anyway. Which shows how popular u are lol

Your review lacked professionalism and you took it personally. In your field of entertainment you should know you need tough skin. No one is a hundred percent accurate so I hope u are not insinuating you are never wrong. I have written reviews for restaurants for subpar service and I’ve never been replied to disrespectfully. I am so glad I haven’t been on bitwine in years…it’s flooded with scammers and emotionally unstable advisors who lurk on forums to gain info about clients. Bitwine has the worse reputation on the internet and this thread is one reason why lol

You only have 1 post and you purposely searched your name to view your reviews…. then proceeded to defend yourself on thread no one cared about. This screams OVERLY INVESTED.🤣  I wonder what’s goin to happen to your sales now ? 😂

This review is 2 YEARS+ OLD…. Let it go !
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 10:32:39 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2024, 10:05:21 PM »
How spiritually evolved of you....

Me invested.. whoa, that's a bit far fetched as I've only responded to 1 post.  Hardly sounds like I am invested..  Most advisors I speak to laugh about this 'forum' a lot.  and I am leaving a 'review' for someone who left me a review..  is this no allowed?  She believes herself to be an authority on Psychic Experts, misleading and lying to y'all and somehow that is okay..  lol

I dislike bullies and I dislike dishonest reviewers.  I love it when talented Psychic Experts pop on here/there to balance the score.. Oh.. and she wanted to know when she was going to find love..  rotflmao..  with her negative mean attitude.. no surprise she hasn't found love.  awww...  Nasty horrible people lie.  At least my review of her is honest.

Offline jackY

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2024, 10:49:28 PM »
Did you come here to ruin any chance of anyone in this forum thinking of reading with you? If you did, well done, you!! You came on here to respond to a 2 year old thread? Yikes.

How I choose to respond to inexcusable behavior towards me is my business .. how you respond is yours.  Oh and isn't my auto correct working.. dang it. 

EXACTLY‼️ All of a sudden you remember this person? 😂 I also find it pathetic she admitted to discussing clients and this forum with other advisors but I’m not at all surprised.

Leaving a review for a review is fine but the disrespect wasn’t necessary. You could’ve observed this old review and ignored it bc it didn’t have any replies anyway. Which shows how popular u are lol

Rare for me to get negative reviews and that's fine.. bringing my family into it is another matter.  Remember.. oh yes!  I always remember vile and nasty people and their negative ways..

Your review lacked professionalism and you took it personally. In your field of entertainment you should know you need tough skin. No one is a hundred percent accurate so I hope u are not insinuating you are never wrong. I have written reviews for restaurants for subpar service and I’ve never been replied to disrespectfully. I am so glad I haven’t been on bitwine in years…it’s flooded with scammers and emotionally unstable advisors who lurk on forums to gain info about clients. Bitwine has the worse reputation on the internet and this thread is one reason why lol

This review is 2 YEARS+ OLD…. Let it go !

Professionalism .. haha.. oh please.. and this forum is so professional.  Some of the posts I have read are hilarious so if you don't like what you read.. just move along.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2024, 11:10:35 PM »
This is hilarious and I thank you for the entertainment while I’m at work 😂 you didn’t have a reputation before but u dam sure have one now sweety 😂 congratulations hunny ‼️

It’s the being a grown cry baby on the internet for me.

One 2 year old review got you STRESSEDDDD…😆😆😆

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2024, 11:35:14 PM »
You're the one who clearly needs some spiritual help. BUH-BYE and thanks for the laughs!

This is hilarious and I thank you for the entertainment while I’m at work 😂 you didn’t have a reputation before but u dam sure have one now sweety 😂 congratulations hunny ‼️

It’s the being a grown cry baby on the internet for me.

One 2 year old review got you STRESSEDDDD…😆😆😆

Wow.. you are entertained .. sheesh.. doesn't take much for some!!   and FYI not 2 years - this vile and nasty excuse of a person has attacked me personally so yeah - all bets are off and she thinks she can hide in India .. big country but its a small world.  Okay - out of here and looks like I took all of you bullies on and please don't bother me at work as I have no time for this type of childish nonsense or any desire to help any of you spiritually.  Not sharing my gifts with you unhinged fools!  Bunch of low intelligent, talentless bullies.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2024, 11:36:13 PM »
First off none of your clients are on this site as u can see 😂

Second you are replying to these post all wrong. Stop inserting your text inside of my quotes. You claim we lack intelligence but you can’t simply navigate a forum properly. Go back to scamming on bitwine please. That’s the perfect place for your crying.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2024, 12:13:05 AM »
This Caroline lady is showing all symptoms of what we call a chav (or should I say chavette ;) here in the UK. Any LEGIT psychic wouldn’t have the need to argue with ‘low intelligence’ people on a forum lol. Hun, you’re chatting sh!t and contradicting yourself in the process. Tried being as polite as possible in my comment, but you didn’t get it and came back with more insults. Perhaps you’re  the one in need of spiritual cleansing.  :-* try legit healers and empaths maybe? You’re on the right forum  :D ;)

Offline Mina

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2024, 02:43:46 AM »
First off none of your clients are on this site as u can see 😂

Second you are replying to these post all wrong. Stop inserting your text inside of my quotes. You claim we lack intelligence but you can’t simply navigate a forum properly. Go back to scamming on bitwine please. That’s the perfect place for your crying.

Thank you!

Caroline I warn ppl about you.
Please seek another profession

I read with you from a few years back and I chatted with you while sobbing, as my last line of hope,  and you’d have the gulls to paint a fairy that ended up being more detrimental.

I bet your cohorts laugh at you behind your back and your “stellar gift”
You’re a professional scammer

« Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 02:45:20 AM by Mina »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2024, 04:44:59 PM »
First off none of your clients are on this site as u can see %uD83D%uDE02

Second you are replying to these post all wrong. Stop inserting your text inside of my quotes. You claim we lack intelligence but you can%u2019t simply navigate a forum properly. Go back to scamming on bitwine please. That%u2019s the perfect place for your crying.

Thank you!

Caroline I warn ppl about you.
Please seek another profession

I read with you from a few years back and I chatted with you while sobbing, as my last line of hope,  and you%u2019d have the gulls to paint a fairy that ended up being more detrimental.

I bet your cohorts laugh at you behind your back and your %u201Cstellar gift%u201D
You%u2019re a professional scammer

Sadly I can't help 100% however, just read my feedback as that says it all.  Which is likely why you chose me however.. sounds like you are still experiencing issues and want to blame anyone for your circumstances!  Blame game..  now you are calling me a scammer because?  I was unable to help you!  Whatever lady!

Bitwine is full of SCAMMERS, you’re not any different sweety. Someone else already wrote a review about you yesterday. Shouldn’t you be logged in bitwine for the cold reading of the day ? Why do u keep coming back here to entertain us?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2024, 04:52:34 PM »
Sacha Maharajh

stillalone167@gmail.com

Still alone..  I wonder why!

You deleted all your post just to post someone’s contact info that you got from bitwine???? YOU ARE TRULY SICK. AND THIS LADIES & GENTLEMAN IS WHY I DONT USE PLATFORMS

You really need to seek therapy. I hope someone reports this clown to all platforms for cyber bullying and exploitation bc she’s going to keep coming here everyday with a sick vengeance

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2024, 05:06:49 PM »
Bro what is going on? This is insanity