Author Topic: DestinyUK/Caroline Boyd  (Read 5199 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: DestinyUK/Caroline Boyd
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2024, 05:28:33 PM »
Can they actually see clients’ emails? Or is it just on Bitwine?
I’m sure it’s in breach of some sort or a data privacy legislation as well? This woman …  :D
Caroline doesn’t know that there’s this thing called screenshots - how this person has the nerve to call others ‘low intelligence’ lol. The irony. Caroline, please call your GP first thing in the morning and get help with your mental health struggles…

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2024, 05:41:41 PM »
Can they actually see clients’ emails? Or is it just on Bitwine?
I’m sure it’s in breach of some sort or a data privacy legislation as well? This woman …  :D
Caroline doesn’t know that there’s this thing called screenshots - how this person has the nerve to call others ‘low intelligence’ lol. The irony. Caroline, please call your GP first thing in the morning and get help with your mental health struggles…

Yes they can see emails bc i remember when advisors of bitwine would email clients off site to attempt to sell spells and other scams. It’s definitely a breech of privacy and everything she say should be screen shot and reported

Offline jackY

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2024, 08:29:45 PM »
Thanks to her ineptness in using a board, it doesn't matter what she deletes. It's already been captured in responses :). Sending to Bitwine.

Offline Sasha414

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2024, 10:59:01 PM »
Okay! Now I understand why! Wow...

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2024, 07:11:45 PM »
This bitwine advisor has been successfully reported. She still visits this site however avoid her at all cost. Unless of course you want to deal with her disrespect and her broadcasting your personal information.

Hopefully she won’t be back and humbles herself on the internet.

Offline CarolineB

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2024, 08:32:28 PM »

You deleted all your post just to post someone’s contact info that you got from bitwine???? YOU ARE TRULY SICK. AND THIS LADIES & GENTLEMAN IS WHY I DONT USE PLATFORMS

You really need to seek therapy. I hope someone reports this clown to all platforms for cyber bullying and exploitation bc she’s going to keep coming here everyday with a sick vengeance

You should delete the post.  I had already deleted her information.  Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2024, 08:44:50 PM »

You deleted all your post just to post someone’s contact info that you got from bitwine???? YOU ARE TRULY SICK. AND THIS LADIES & GENTLEMAN IS WHY I DONT USE PLATFORMS

You really need to seek therapy. I hope someone reports this clown to all platforms for cyber bullying and exploitation bc she’s going to keep coming here everyday with a sick vengeance

You should delete the post.  I had already deleted her information.  Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Only admin can delete threads. You should’ve never posted her info in the first place. Byeeeeeee

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2024, 09:04:10 PM »
We took screenshots tho, so the fact that you deleted it doesn't change that it happened and it was a pretty ugly thing to do...

Offline jackY

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2024, 09:15:45 PM »
Just another psycho stupid enough to come on here to respond to someone's bad experience with her. Not only does she confirm it's her, she started posting the client's personal information. 2 of us reported her to Bitwine. I've yet to get a response and will follow up, but Natasha did. I think she got her butt kicked. Like, do it again, and you're gone from Bitwine :).

Bro what is going on? This is insanity

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2024, 10:07:28 PM »
Mind you this lady is old enough to be my grandmother yet has zero maturity. She changed her tune when she came in here today and left in peace. She’s still goin to lurk with her bitwine counterparts but if she knows what’s best for her and the fairytales/LIES she sells on Bitwine, she will leave people here alone.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2024, 03:51:42 AM »
I’m kinda late to what’s going on but can anyone drop a link to her page?  I’ve checked on bitwine but can’t find it but looked through my emails because her name sounded familiar and saw PayPal transactions I had with her.  I’m not sure if it’s this woman, but if it is she blocked me out of nowhere back in September 2021.  I think she was irritated I was asking a clarifying question. 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2024, 07:50:31 AM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/348891-ukpychic?feedback=true&filter=0#show_review

Definitely has negative reviews of the same behavior she displayed here. Definitely AVOID.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2024, 02:31:56 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/348891-ukpychic?feedback=true&filter=0#show_review

Definitely has negative reviews of the same behavior she displayed here. Definitely AVOID.

Thank you!! Yep!  This is her!  I thought it was just me who felt like I had did something wrong by asking for clarity about a situation and then blocking me.  I’ve never been disrespectful towards her or anyone.  It’s crazy that I was just thinking about her and how I was treated and then all of this happens.  Reaping what she sowed towards others.

Offline jackY

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2024, 05:07:28 PM »
Wow-she's super beyatchy to clients. Piece of work that one!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2024, 06:43:14 PM »
Wow-she's super beyatchy to clients. Piece of work that one!

Nobody in her reviews confirmed a single prediction 😂 idk why ppl leave reviews before they see results and it’s so obvious the reviews are bogus just like everything else on that platform 😂