Author Topic: Ayahuasca Angel  (Read 1368 times)

Offline LB808

Ayahuasca Angel
« on: April 25, 2022, 10:29:12 AM »
Read with her on Purple Garden. She seemed nice and was positive. Just curious from others if read with her. She legit?

Offline Iprefermimi

Re: Ayahuasca Angel
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 01:14:20 PM »
I'm a long-time lurker of this forum, and I literally just logged on to make my first post about her and then saw that you already started one lol. I've found many posts on this forum helpful to me, so thought I might give my input in hopes of helping others. I just tried her for the first time, and wanted to rave about her. She really was amazing for me. She picked up on a lot (that she couldn't have possibly known) in just a short 3 min reading. I love her energy, and although I can't really say she made any bold predictions for me but she/her cards did say a few things that left me in awe.. She brought up meditation and asking the Universe for what I want which surprised me because I had just recently gotten back into meditating and I had also recently searched for a "guided meditation on asking for help." So, I definitely believe she has a gift.

Offline LB808

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 03:15:14 PM »
Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. Anymore anyone?

Offline LB808

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2022, 03:16:29 PM »
Quote from: Iprefermimi

I appreciate it. Thanks for the review.review.link=topic=6828.msg141659#msg141659 date=1650978860
I'm a long-time lurker of this forum, and I literally just logged on to make my first post about her and then saw that you already started one lol. I've found many posts on this forum helpful to me, so thought I might give my input in hopes of helping others. I just tried her for the first time, and wanted to rave about her. She really was amazing for me. She picked up on a lot (that she couldn't have possibly known) in just a short 3 min reading. I love her energy, and although I can't really say she made any bold predictions for me but she/her cards did say a few things that left me in awe.. She brought up meditation and asking the Universe for what I want which surprised me because I had just recently gotten back into meditating and I had also recently searched for a "guided meditation on asking for help." So, I definitely believe she has a gift.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 03:18:01 PM by LB808 »