Author Topic: Medical Intuitive  (Read 2051 times)

Offline SadClownCake

Medical Intuitive
« on: January 30, 2022, 09:23:46 PM »
Can anyone recommend a good medical intuitive?

Offline HornetKick

Re: Medical Intuitive
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 07:59:53 AM »
I found her by accident but have never used her and probably never will. Her prices are so effing ridiculous that they are mostly in the thousands of dollars range. Her 12 months package is $25,000 and her 6 months is $15,000 but she is a medical intuitive, so good luck. Who is paying her these prices I wonder?

https://www.heathercarlucci.com

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 12:32:14 PM »
Please be careful of this. Psychics are not doctors. They can do a lot of harm by diagnosing things incorrectly. Consider that many of them likely did not go to college, let alone have any kind of medical background. All of the platforms ban the readers from giving medical advice for this reason. They do not have the credentials to practice medicine. If one does answer medical questions, they are breaking rules and really should not be trusted.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 12:35:24 PM »
I found her by accident but have never used her and probably never will. Her prices are so effing ridiculous that they are mostly in the thousands of dollars range. Her 12 months package is $25,000 and her 6 months is $15,000 but she is a medical intuitive, so good luck. Who is paying her these prices I wonder?

https://www.heathercarlucci.com

Blatant scam. Also, likely illegal given it is offering medical services without actual medical license credentials.

HA HA HA. I just read where she claims she helps doctors with diagnoses, so I had to come back to say there is ZERO way that is true, for multiple reasons. Doctors do not consult psychics (especially who have no medical training to even be able to tell what is what). Could you imagine the malpractice liability?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 12:41:43 PM by applecheeks »