Author Topic: Various Thoughts  (Read 1899 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Various Thoughts
« on: April 26, 2012, 02:21:04 PM »
Just my thoughts lately...
I have waited in line for Cookie for days.  I was 1st in her queue for probably 4 days.  I was dropped from her waiting list this morning.  She comes on and takes calls - but apparently for appointments.  I left her a nice message last night about how excited I was to read with her and how she has helped me in the past.  Arghhh!!!
Just a side note I was also blocked by Dr. Donna.  She doesn't take new callers - and she lists this on her site.  But one day she didn't have this listed and she was available.  She never picked up and then I received an e-mail that I had been blocked!! WTF  >:(
I have been going through something with my friend and I was very upset.  I called Donna Lynne and she made me cry.  Her reading was so negative and truly upsettling.  I know I have talked about her on her and I believed what she was telling me. 
Nobody else has said anything close to what she has.  Time will tell, but if she is right then everyone else is WRONG.
I read with Lania this morning and she made me feel so much better.  She is such a peaceful person and put things in prospective for me. 
Wishful

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Various Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 01:05:16 AM »
Hi Wishfulthinker....that's too bad about Donna....just wanted to share...I recently read with Phoenix Lady (Julie) and found her to be very accurate with my situation. She was not hard to get a hold of either.......:)

Highlyfavored2

Re: Various Thoughts
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:01:59 AM »
I like Cookie, but I don't like the face that she is hard to get a hold of on Keen. I really enjoyed my readings with her. I suggest making an appointment with her. If that doesn't work then I suggest finding an alternate. The only reason that her line is so long is because she does not log on often. Maybe if she would change her settings to email instead of arrange a call, that would keep the line shorter. I don't know just my suggestion.

In the meantime, if your concern is time sensitive you may want to try someone else.

anything