Author Topic: Good affordable psychic  (Read 11261 times)

Offline charlotte9909

Re: Good affordable psychic
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2022, 08:31:02 PM »
In my case Alice Runyon was telling me things about the POI that she couldn't have known and which were NOT especially anything I'd want to hear. They just described the POI and his situation, and his situation was not anything a person of her age and background (she's from Armenia and Egypt, don't ask me how), could have known. After all, sometimes a POI really does say what you want, but it was more the expression in AR's voice. A couple comments that were v. nice were said in a spontaneous way, going against what I was suggesting. I see Alice Runyon still has a 5 star rating and a very low price so she is still concentrating on quantity. I think she must come off as either very bad or very good.

Offline fluffywuffy

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2024, 09:55:38 AM »
Cancel that advice on Advisor Suzan reread some posts and most were negative, saying she was a fairy tale reader.   I will recommend on Keen.com TJ373 he is very fast and Accurate and found you have to reach him in the morning.  Describes person rapidly so have a paper and pen handy. $3.99/minute

I second TJ. Like eagertolearn said he does talk fast so I usually record his calls when I read with him.

I would also recommend Alice Runyon. Her readings are a bit different than others. It’s hard to explain but she can get into the soul of the person you’re asking about, and you can ask questions to her as if you’re speaking to your POI directly. She’s been pretty spot on with my situation/POI.

I feel Alice tells you what you want to hear, there is no predictions from her, or insight on the situation. She does have a different way of reading. I went back to my notes from a year and a bit ago, and nothing profound, and I don't believe she was right in what she said.  She also has a habit of blocking people for no reason.  I had her in my favs and then she disappeared after the 2 week mark where you can leave reviews.  I thought we had a good call, but i've heard from others they've had the same experience. Any advisor who blokes someone for now reason is a red flag for me, especially if its a trend. It seems like she just tells you what you want to hear.  That is my opinion and experience. And i'm not hard to please.

Alice did the same to me. But she did it just days before somethings started to go wrong in my life (things that she had not predicted mind you), and go the opposite of what she had been predicting. I believe she knew things would start to go wrong, and go in the opposite direction of what she had been telling me, and blocked me out of the blue after 6 months of being a very loyal customer. I was and still am devastated. LOL.

I had googled Alice Runyon to see if others had similar problems (ie being blocked out of the blue), and her own personal website comes up, with a personal contact number. It's been 6 months since I was blocked. Wondering if I should contact her through her personal site, if she will block me or not read me from there? If she would even remember or recognize my voice after all this time? I don't want to seem like a stalker LOL, I just want some peace, and accurate answers about a particular person, and she seemingly is the only reader who knew something not good was coming! I just want to know why it's happening! Should I contact her privately, anyone have a recommendation (her info is totally public from a simple google search, she was easy to find - I'm not desperate enough to do a deep dive on her lol).

Offline jackY

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2024, 04:13:40 PM »
Why would you consider contacting someone who clearly blocked you because her predictions were wrong? And please don't say she was right about some things and that's why. She cut you off when you thought you needed her. That is everything you need to know about her ethics.

Cancel that advice on Advisor Suzan reread some posts and most were negative, saying she was a fairy tale reader.   I will recommend on Keen.com TJ373 he is very fast and Accurate and found you have to reach him in the morning.  Describes person rapidly so have a paper and pen handy. $3.99/minute

I second TJ. Like eagertolearn said he does talk fast so I usually record his calls when I read with him.

I would also recommend Alice Runyon. Her readings are a bit different than others. It’s hard to explain but she can get into the soul of the person you’re asking about, and you can ask questions to her as if you’re speaking to your POI directly. She’s been pretty spot on with my situation/POI.

I feel Alice tells you what you want to hear, there is no predictions from her, or insight on the situation. She does have a different way of reading. I went back to my notes from a year and a bit ago, and nothing profound, and I don't believe she was right in what she said.  She also has a habit of blocking people for no reason.  I had her in my favs and then she disappeared after the 2 week mark where you can leave reviews.  I thought we had a good call, but i've heard from others they've had the same experience. Any advisor who blokes someone for now reason is a red flag for me, especially if its a trend. It seems like she just tells you what you want to hear.  That is my opinion and experience. And i'm not hard to please.

Alice did the same to me. But she did it just days before somethings started to go wrong in my life (things that she had not predicted mind you), and go the opposite of what she had been predicting. I believe she knew things would start to go wrong, and go in the opposite direction of what she had been telling me, and blocked me out of the blue after 6 months of being a very loyal customer. I was and still am devastated. LOL.

I had googled Alice Runyon to see if others had similar problems (ie being blocked out of the blue), and her own personal website comes up, with a personal contact number. It's been 6 months since I was blocked. Wondering if I should contact her through her personal site, if she will block me or not read me from there? If she would even remember or recognize my voice after all this time? I don't want to seem like a stalker LOL, I just want some peace, and accurate answers about a particular person, and she seemingly is the only reader who knew something not good was coming! I just want to know why it's happening! Should I contact her privately, anyone have a recommendation (her info is totally public from a simple google search, she was easy to find - I'm not desperate enough to do a deep dive on her lol).

Offline midwest60

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2024, 02:06:34 AM »
Why would you consider contacting someone who clearly blocked you because her predictions were wrong? And please don't say she was right about some things and that's why. She cut you off when you thought you needed her. That is everything you need to know about her ethics.

Couldn't agree more with jackY.  I would stay clear of anyone who blocked me because predictions were wrong and/or for any unjustifiable reason. I once had someone block me for no reason at all. Looking back now, I think the reader knew she wasn't gifted and didn't want to deal with anyone who wasn't willing to give her a glowing review.

Have to comment that I called TJ373 a few times. I hardly ever call anyone with a "POI" question...it's always career. But, I called him and asked about a co-worker who flirted with me for several months and then asked me to dinner. TJ indicated the guy had a romantic interest in me. Well, it turns out the guy was gay and secretly married to another man in another state. Couldn't have been more wrong. Which is why I get a reading maybe twice a year at most.

Offline Mina

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2024, 12:14:29 PM »
No…

I was listening to YouTube coach Ken (which is relationship get back with your stuff) and he points out when exes do this: Treat you horrible, cut you off, there is this visceral primal urge to chase. Something like “they treated me horribly, but I have to chase them, why?”

And I think with psychics who do this that “need” to chase perhaps shows you opened up to them vulnerably, enough for bonding hormones to take place … to well chase

But again I agree no
Plus this is a lot of work: you want answers from someone, who you THINK could give you answers on someone else. Even that guy at hand perhaps doesn’t know. (Because love for men to put into words is like burrito they really liked but dunno if they should get another one)

Sadly, others ppl thoughts are none of my business. And any psychic insight is also not first hand answers.

Again sadly, we don’t get answers. The question isn’t what are they thinking? The question is what am I going to do with it moving forward?

And I’ve been there, and I see with ppl here: contact a psychic who blocked them and want try to read with them under a different account, or their private site, or force them out of retirement … and it usually leads the psychic just blocking them, creating more shame. It’s an attachment dsyregulation, and calling it out with gentle observation will hopefully loosen that grip. Inner child work is another form that focuses on inner abandonment. But looking for others to soothe your heartbreak wounds is inner abandonment

Offline midwest60

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2024, 02:29:39 PM »
Well said Mina!